UCL Live Lingard vs Flashback Götze

Tsarov
2848 posts Fans' Favourite
So, it’s difficult for me to pick one of them to my starting 11.

I packed standard UCL Lingard and he was crazy as a sub for me. He’s a broken card.

At the same time Götze has insane passing.

Which one I should choose? And UCL Live Lingard is even worth keeping? United will progress in the CL and he most likely will receive a decent upgrade. But 90 000 for him is a decent price, or maybe too low or too high? What’s your opinion guys?

Comments

• Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    Is lingard 90k? May pick him up myself honestly.

Last year his finesse outside the box were amazing used him for 30 odd games this year already the nif and he was great too, ill happily use him his only downfall is the WF.

Not sure about gotze.
  • Tsarov
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep, I purchased him two or three hours ago for 90 500 coins.

I was so impressed with his standard card that I’ve decided to buy UCL Live one. But at the same time Götze also works pretty well. However he must be sub off around 60 min due to his stamina.
  • ha032742
    34805 posts Moderator
    Wonder what Lingard will look like with an upgrade :scream:
  • Keano
    I’d go lingard, want him myself so would 100% recommend him.
  • Dandingooo
    1055 posts Professional
    Reckon Lingard could do a job Striker in 4321? Need either an english striker or Man City striker and can’t afford Aguero atm.
  • Keano
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    Reckon Lingard could do a job Striker in 4321? Need either an english striker or Man City striker and can’t afford Aguero atm.

High/high workrates and 3WF wouldnt say at striker.
  • Dandingooo
    1055 posts Professional
    Keano wrote: »

Yeah was thinking the same, haven’t used Kane yet so may just go for him. Only reason I was thinking lingard is I change to 41212 (2) if the games not going my way.
  • Keano

Yeah was thinking the same, haven’t used Kane yet so may just go for him. Only reason I was thinking lingard is I change to 41212 (2) if the games not going my way.

If you put him at lst and use him for his right footed finesse then he will be good but not on the level of decent strikers, but youd need to put a top level striker beside him so he would be the one setting him up and occasionally finishing.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero

Kane is very good in the air and lands bangers. Big boot on that swamp donkey