ICON Feel a like Players

Invincibility
2976 posts National Call-Up
edited November 2018
So.. I traded my way up to 18+ mil and already done with Icons.. which players do you feel and play like icons as ultimate gamechangers..

My list:
UCL Pogba #1 worth 700k+
POTM Hazard
POTM Aubameyang
POTM Lucas
IF Mertens
Scream Fellaini
Scream D. Costa
SBC Depay
SIF Werner
IF Neymar
IF Mbappe
KDB

NIF + UCL Varane
UCL + IF Bailly
UCL Marcelo
UCL Live Alex Telles
UCL Live D. Sanchez

NIF + UCL de Gea
NIF + UCL Lloris

Comments

• Memmy
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    18 + Mil? Do you ever get outside?
  • Invincibility
    Memmy wrote: »

Flippin Icons overnight
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    KDB, POTM auba and Pogba are the ones that I tested.
  • IxToMxI
    5439 posts Big Money Move

Flippin Icons overnight

Once you get to 2-3m it’s plain sailing from there, he can most likely make 400/500k a day as the icon market is so easy to play with, people hit the total for their icon and want them at whatever price.

Love the jealousy though, real strong trait to have

@OP do you think POTM Auba is that good? Tried him W/L bagged goals but was unsure he warranted his price tag, tbf I have the untradbles to complete him for the price of **** Auba
  • Joshwa89
    56 posts Park Captain
    Is UCL pogba worth it over his gold?
  • nextqprmanager
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    wow amazing - WD
    but can you suggest a 700-800k team?, which plays like Icons?
  • Invincibility
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Flippin Icons overnight

Once you get to 2-3m it’s plain sailing from there, he can most likely make 400/500k a day as the icon market is so easy to play with, people hit the total for their icon and want them at whatever price.

@OP do you think POTM Auba is that good? Tried him W/L bagged goals but was unsure he warranted his price tag, tbf I have the untradbles to complete him for the price of **** Auba

True made last week 3.5 mil transfer profit.. Aubameyang had his own way of playing I struggled at first with him finishing now he assist and scores with ease.. He performs well in 4321 with the potm Hazard and Lucas
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    If i had 18m i would play with a full icon squad and cr7.
  • Invincibility
    tetsu0jin wrote: »

Playin max 3. Icons get boring very quick

http://imgur.com/a/pIg8ku9
  • klaas9
    857 posts Professional
    POTM Auba
  • jamcd
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kante and CR7 feel like icons IMO
  • jamcd
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBC Juanfran too. He's absolutely solid!
  • Thamightyboro
    7066 posts Big Money Move

Flippin Icons overnight

Flipping overnight ?
  • Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional

Flippin Icons overnight

True made last week 3.5 mil transfer profit.. Aubameyang had his own way of playing I struggled at first with him finishing now he assist and scores with ease.. He performs well in 4321 with the potm Hazard and Lucas

Any tips for icon trading? Never seem to make profit on them :(
  • Invincibility
    Know the

Flippin Icons overnight

Know the player prices so you act quick buying and is a bit risky at the moment with crash incoming
  • Jeff2extreme
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    RTTF Tah. If you can get him :) :)
  • FinallySKY
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    I haven’t tried icons yet but POTM hazard and IF bailly never leave my WL team

Kante too
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RTTF Tah. If you can get him :) :)

nah
  • starfox1284
    1352 posts Professional
    Potm auba is not that great if you ask me....he certainly doesnt feel as fast as he should.
  • Know the

Flippin Icons overnight

Know the player prices so you act quick buying and is a bit risky at the moment with crash incoming

Do you simply buy during times of the day when prices are lower and flip at night? I tried to get into flipping icons but never seem to know when to buy/sell and whether prices would rise so I instead spent my 6 million and just built a team to enjoy.
  • Ross290783
    75 posts Park Captain
    Know the

Flippin Icons overnight

Does anyone know when the crash is expected? I'm currently saving to upgrade my only Icon and don't want to lose out?
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ross290783 wrote: »
    Know the

Flippin Icons overnight

Does anyone know when the crash is expected? I'm currently saving to upgrade my only Icon and don't want to lose out?

The crash is already happening, its been going on for a while now
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Ross290783 wrote: »
    Know the

Flippin Icons overnight

The crash is in full swing
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero

Flippin Icons overnight

That's what people who pumped in $$$ say. You must have put in $1000s
  • Invincibility

Flippin Icons overnight

That's what people who pumped in $$$ say. You must have put in $1000s

Flippin UCL went wrong this week lol..

• Invincibility
    SIF Virgil van Dijk.. plays better then my packed Prime Ferdinand instant sold him lol
  • Torminator
    1289 posts Professional
    Hamsik rttf, he is just spectacular in a 4-3-3 as a cm
  • Invincibility
    FLASHBACK PRINCE

Get him less then 2 hours for this ICON Feel alike
  • CharlieC
    5886 posts Big Money Move
    tetsu0jin wrote: »

Playin max 3. Icons get boring very quick

http://imgur.com/a/pIg8ku9

I think you should be limited to one per team. Always annoys me that its FIFA 19 and you can play teams that have nobody who is currently relevant in them.
  • Diggy
    13371 posts Has That Special Something
    Bale is as good as any of my 4 icons including prime Raul