Loving FIFA 19

FIFABoss18
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I went through a bit of a lul there 2 weeks ago but with some adjustments to my team (mainly added Marcelo back in again) I am really enjoying fifa atm. i mix it up with some BOPS4 but servers seem decent.

Hope this patch doesnt destroy it ffs

Comments

• NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    my game has been **** since the last patch. At least one person is enjoying it :D :D
  • Mmikey
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    my game has been **** since the last patch. At least one person is enjoying it :D :D

• IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    When you have to tell people all the time you love something.. It really means you don't
  • FIFABoss18
    17 wins in Futchamps with 5 games left is my best this year. They only ones I lost were really close and it could have went either way.

Going to start proclubs soon if anyone wants to start a new club
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Good for you.
  • FIFABoss18
    Good for you.

thanks buddy
  • FIFABoss18
    IDARYL wrote: »
    When you have to tell people all the time you love something.. It really means you don't

have you bought the game yet?
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    I hate it, it's awful and I went 20-10 this weekend, my best ever. Least enjoyable FIFA I have played by far.
  • Azof
    16347 posts World Class
    If they remove the auto defending I might enjoy it more
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »

Agreed
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional

Doubt they’ll ever remove it now. Too many people complained at the start of Fifa 18 because they couldn’t defend.
  • DarthGrowler
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    I agree. Best FIFA yet. Can't wait until they nerf first time finesse
  • Azof
    16347 posts World Class
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Agreed

I just cant turn off defending in my brain and always try to manually do it and screw myself over
  • FIFABoss18
    I dont know if anyone on here listens to the FUTweekly podcast but i find helpful for picking up wee tips. Bateson is on it this week describing how he defends and it really helped me this week. I recommend giving it a listen
  • Azof
    16347 posts World Class
    FIFABoss18 wrote: »
    I dont know if anyone on here listens to the FUTweekly podcast but i find helpful for picking up wee tips. Bateson is on it this week describing how he defends and it really helped me this week. I recommend giving it a listen

Having someone that can barely string a sentence on a podcast yikes
  • Campino
    26853 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2018
    FIFABoss18 wrote: »

I would rather watch virtual farming simulator for two hours ‘96 than listen to that cretin

Oh and the games poor compared to last year
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    This game has about as much chance at being good as it does at being a successful E-sport
  • Hippyboy6
    16863 posts World Class

You know that's the main reason he likes it, only have to attack :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up

Agreed

I just cant turn off defending in my brain and always try to manually do it and screw myself over

Yeah same exactly, I can't trust the AI and watching it play on its own is not why I play a video game, of course I get screwed a lot too for it. :(
  • Scutch
    10332 posts Has That Special Something
    IDARYL wrote: »

:D
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018

Agreed

Same. I dont play a game to just watch. Fifa is the only game in the world where it rewards ppl who dont play.
    Hashtag Ryan said exactly the same. When pros play vs pros they are forced to play AI defense or they will get punished. Just take 10 seconds to get that landed into your brains. Its ridiculous.
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional

Agreed

Same. I dont play a game to just watch.

Shame we’re at a disadvantage if we defend manually.
  • Danic123
    2264 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tbh, I don’t get all the complaining about game mechanics etc. It’s just a game & everyone has the same advantage / disadvantage. If you don’t choose to abuse them it’s your problem, nobody else’s.

I don’t follow everything meta, but I don’t complain when someone does & beats me as a result. The only crap that annoys me is the servers - but again, everyone has the same problem. If I don’t win all my games it isn’t down to servers, it’s down to my ability.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Agreed m8
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Tbh, I don’t get all the complaining about game mechanics etc. It’s just a game & everyone has the same advantage / disadvantage. If you don’t choose to abuse them it’s your problem, nobody else’s.

I don’t follow everything meta, but I don’t complain when someone does & beats me as a result. The only crap that annoys me is the servers - but again, everyone has the same problem. If I don’t win all my games it isn’t down to servers, it’s down to my ability.

Delay is very often one sided. Which kills this game.
  • Campino
    26853 posts Player of the Year
    '96dc2 wrote: »

Delay is very often one sided. Which kills this game.

Bang on

And as the others have quite rightly said, I don’t buy a computer game for the computer to play it for me. Let’s play COD but have the AI shoot for me

• Gazza
    5247 posts Big Money Move
    Worst game ever made.
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional

Couldn't agree more, so many threads and comments just saying "I don't like the game" without much substance. Some things are reasonable to complain about but mostly it's just moaning.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Noo wrote: »

Couldn't agree more, so many threads and comments just saying "I don't like the game" without much substance. Some things are reasonable to complain about but mostly it's just moaning.

Haters gonna hate

I enjoy the game.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »

Haters gonna hate

I enjoy the game.

R1fdEt3.gif

Just gotta take it for what it is, enjoying it as well