Delay (PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE 2 MINS TO VOTE, WE NEED ANSWERS)

Comments

• BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    I never get delay don't know what all the fuss is about
    I don’t understand
  • Fut_JEDI
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    I get delay on a regular basis and the games pretty much unplayable
    This game has many flaws but the delay seems to be the no1 problem at the moment.
    Has anyone from EA ever commented about this problem?
    Seems to be such a huge thing in fifa 19. I also have had this problem in fifa 18 and 17. It only got some what better during spring (when a lot or people stopped playing...).
    EA just can't ignore this problem anymore!
  • ICUP
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    DR delay this week has been atrocious but according to EA it’s my internet.

Funny how every time I get delay I go play Cod instead and everything works fine
  • madwullie
    4839 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think I get delay. The trouble it causes you guys I'm pretty sure I'd notice if it was happening to me
  • tombarrett360
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    none i dont get a problem
  • Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Worst problem of this game. Bring back P2P until your servers is fixed. Absolutely horrible that EA is ok with giving this gameplay to their customers and wont acknowlegde the problem.
    This is the least i've enjoyed FIFA in my life... And i've played since fifa 11!!!
    EA Will tell me its my own internet... Fun part is when i go into a P2P game. Not Rivals or DELAY champs. The game is good and runs exactly before your servers turned in to garbarge (Last weekend).
  • ic3man
    95 posts Park Captain
    My "world class" players put on their concrete boots in every game. Feels like i'm controlling elephants that are stuck in mud. Beyond unplayable.
    Every game mode affected. Squad Battles and Rivals are the worst for me. I even have it in "The Journey".
    Online friendlies are by far the best game mode, unfortunately there's no point in playing this...

Brand new Xbox One X. Everything wired. Gaming monitor, top spec Internet, ports forwarded etc.
  • Phuong
    74 posts Park Captain
    I'm not too sure what they've done but after last weeks server break down, the game has become unplayable. Button lag and delay is rampant in every game. This is extremely rage inducing.
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Honestly don't understand all this constant moaning. I get pretty bad speed up lag but that's my own fault other than that gameplay's perfect
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Yep, lagfest.
  • FinEverton
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There was delay in fifa 18, but nothing compared to this master peace.
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    If im lucky i get one game with no delay every WL. Thats usually the one My opponent rage quits
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional
    I used to play after 4am back in FIFA 18. This FIFA gameplay is bad no matter what time I play.
    I literally can not remember last time I got smooth gameplay in FIFA 19
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Yeah so frustrating. I can’t go through WL again with that nonsense. I don’t get any speed up lag though, haven’t had it at all, just massive button delay.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    For me it’s weekend league which has delay. Rivals matches are decent. Lags but only a few times in game.
  • NornIron
    11825 posts Has That Special Something
    Nearly every comment I see all around the internet say EA Access and probably the first week is aways the best. Like me alot of people have been dealing with this since 2012 and its the same every year starts so well.
  • Liamooo
    1029 posts Professional
    Stopped playing WL due to constant lag.
  • gizzzzy
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    I get delay now and again but it's not an issue
    I dont really know if its delay, but sometimes i feel i am playing vs ea. simple passes will go wrong, either 2 hard or to soft or slightly behind or in front of the player. and when you finally create that 100% chance you will hit the post... Is this delay xD?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11863 posts Has That Special Something
    @EA_Andy I know this is a small sample size but considering there's complaints across all social media platforms about the current state of the servers and as Corey Andress has said on Twitter that EA have actually acknowledged the issue would you be able to give us any insight as to whether this will be fixed this year?

The game is unplayable for the majority of FIFA players and as loyal customers we deserve better. Any insight would be appreciated.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    @EA_Andy I know this is a small sample size but considering there's complaints across all social media platforms about the current state of the servers and as Corey Andress has said on Twitter that EA have actually acknowledged the issue would you be able to give us any insight as to whether this will be fixed this year?

The game is unplayable for the majority of FIFA players and as loyal customers we deserve better. Any insight would be appreciated.

@EA_Andy this is what I'm talking about from Corey.

vcs8ly.jpg
  • I get delay on a regular basis and the games pretty much unplayable
    well done @Fifa_Hawk_85 finally a small step in the right direction
    gave up playing this weekend so disheartening especially since I spend a small fortune every year on this game
    if there is anything worse then my pack it's the servers.
  • I get delay on a regular basis and the games pretty much unplayable
    @EA_Andy
    some kind of acknowledgement of this thread would be nice please.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    edited November 2018
    well done @Fifa_Hawk_85 finally a small step in the right direction
    gave up playing this weekend so disheartening especially since I spend a small fortune every year on this game
    if there is anything worse then my pack it's the servers.

@Game over man game over I also gave up over the weekend and getting BO4 later but it's so frustrating as FIFA is the game I have paid for and want to play but yet I can't as the game is unplayable through no fault of my own.

We are all in the same boat here and it's not acceptable we need some sort of answers and assurance that the issues are actually being addressed as we speak. I doubt Andy will actually reply but thought it was worth a try as I'm going through the cycle of trying everything possible before actually quitting the game.

Seriously considering putting a case together and getting all the evidence I need and contacting watchdog as us customer's have been sold a product that is broken and doesn't work as intended. Would be nice to get big numbers on this poll to submit to them.
  • Alexvdven
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea isn't going to something about it anyway
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Alexvdven wrote: »
    Ea isn't going to something about it anyway

Probably not but sitting back and just taking it will guarantee that nothing changes but if we make enough noise there's a chance they will eventually listen.

We have essentially been robbed as we have been sold a product that barely ever works. This isn't acceptable.
  • Springveldt
    4699 posts National Call-Up
    I used to get it all the time on PS4 in 17 and 18 but I've moved to PC this year.

I still get it now and again (maybe 40% of matches compared to the 80% I was getting on PS4, it's definitely better) but it's very noticeable when you do get it.

Your AI are completely useless, they stop tracking runs, they stop making runs, you have to manually trigger every single run or else they just stand there getting dry humped by the opposition players who are all touch tight to your guys.

You try to pass and it's slow or in the wrong direction to where you aimed it, all your shots either go straight down the middle or wide, it's nearly impossible to find the corner of the net.

If you watch the replay after the game you can see the power arrow actually move back down after you let go of the shoot button, it's aiming at the top corner then just as the shot is about to be hit it lowers to the ground and your guy ends up doing a pea roller along the ground and it's never on the target line, it's always wide of it.

All the while your opponents AI are running around like they are on crack, chasing you to the end of the earth with second man press that actually tackles for them as they cut off passing lanes.

You fight the game for 90 minutes and end up losing to some random 3 ricochet bounce that makes you want to question your sanity.
  • azza452
    1043 posts Professional
    It sucks the fun from this game, I find WL to be worst of all the modes
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    40MPBs is my internet, get unplayable speed up lag/delay in 75% of my games
  • Boabdust
    4824 posts National Call-Up
    Not that bad for me this year
  • Manolitos
    50 posts Park Captain
    Im Getting to much delay ! , Its getting impossible to play this game !