Squad Fitness

Michael1234
1 posts Ball Boy
edited November 2018
I am really angry that squad fitness is now valued at 1,6k. Anyone else agree??
Post edited by Michael1234 on

Comments

• AFC_95
    8787 posts League Winner
    Team form?
  • Zyzzbrah
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    True, was impossible today to get one for 1.4k, while I've got them easily for 850-900 week ago
  • Murphdogz
    1243 posts Professional
    Yes its a joke.time that by 30 you don't get paid that much from weekend league
  • Ki3r4nM95
    331 posts Sunday League Hero

Takes the **** that a squad card needs restoring after every 3rd game as the players get tired too quick which means you will spend every coin you gained in the last 3 games to buy another one, makes it so hard to profit that you have to hope you have a lucky streak on DR or WL.
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Use two teams...
  • Retro1989
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    Never needed to use them. Always have 2 teams and alternate them.
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »

Takes the **** that a squad card needs restoring after every 3rd game as the players get tired too quick which means you will spend every coin you gained in the last 3 games to buy another one, makes it so hard to profit that you have to hope you have a lucky streak on DR or WL.

Every 3rd game i refresh my squad after every game lol
  • Pacey3_16
    1649 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fitness team quick game on squad battles back to your msin team on wl
  • Who uses two teams, this is not FIFA 15 anymore
  • Ihto
    59 posts Park Captain
    Who uses two teams, this is not FIFA 15 anymore
    A lot
  • Who uses two teams, this is not FIFA 15 anymore

I do. But in wl I'll use a squad fitness every two games. For rivals I rotate the teams. Squad battles I only play enough games to get gold 3, usually the objectives take care of that. I hate sb.
  • Dazza5780
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use a fitness team but also open a shed ton of Bronze packs each week and use the player fitness cards to restore them. Never used a squad fitness card unless its untradable. Can't believe people pay 1.6 for them
  • LiamSully
    5761 posts Big Money Move
    I use them every WL game, players can’t perform on only 96 fitness

Every 3 games?!
    No wonder the players are turning on the manager
  • mark1089
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold about 400 of them this weekend. What's the point? I'm not even using them. Used that to invest in ucl cards
  • Countyg
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You all laughed at me at the beginning of the game, in the 1st week pre release I bought all squad fitness for 400c or less I had the following, bronze x 356, silver x 177 gold x 712 all sold this weekend for 1100-1500c lol I am now rich haha
  • Derryboy1893
    3270 posts National Call-Up
    Who uses two teams, this is not FIFA 15 anymore

NE for sure. At least two. Using one is boring and expensive
  • Countyg
    Countyg wrote: »
    You all laughed at me at the beginning of the game, in the 1st week pre release I bought all squad fitness for 400c or less I had the following, bronze x 356, silver x 177 gold x 712 all sold this weekend for 1100-1500c lol I am now rich haha
    Roughly a profit of around 850k

• Derryboy1893
    3270 posts National Call-Up

Keith is that you?
  • Countyg

Keith is that you?
    Sorry I know no Keith

• iggypop
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pick them up around rewards as they are lower, just stock up for WL