BO0OM wrote: »
    They also call me Secret WaelxP

10 kills? Slacking imo

Ikr :(
  • Choepiechakie
    31403 posts National Team Captain
    edited November 2018
    Vault scar vault p90 vault burst vault minigun

Fault port a fortress fault rift (ro go)

Famas to common blue epic

Reduce heavy sniper damage

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

Yeah cuz a heavy sniper that takes no skill to use can get you killed while you have shield isnt unbalanced. Lol.

And when was the time u used over 2k mats. If the cap is lowered to 2k. And you can gain maths easier. It will benefit casual and comp.
  • BO0OM
    3681 posts National Call-Up

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

Yeah cuz a heavy sniper that takes no skill to use can get you killed while you have shield isnt unbalanced. Lol.

And when was the time u used over 2k mats. If the cap is lowered to 2k. And you can gain maths easier. It will benefit casual and comp.

3k is good for solo squads
  • Choepiechakie
    BO0OM wrote: »

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

3k is good for solo squads
    U never waste 3k mats in one fight.
    The farming will make up for it.
  • GL
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    There needs to be a shield regen trap
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

So your mad because the heavy can kill you with one shot? there's a reason it's rare... and it's one of the only weapons that can do so... I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I was 200hp and was killed by a heavy anyways

and lowering mat count is just an unnecessary change.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2667 posts Fans' Favourite
    Please flush yourself through the toilet @Choepiechakie
  • Choepiechakie

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

So your mad because the heavy can kill you with one shot? there's a reason it's rare... and it's one of the only weapons that can do so... I genuinely couldn't tell you the last time I was 200hp and was killed by a heavy anyways

Well any gun that can kill you with a body shot while you are on 150 hp is broken.
    Why do you think the double barrel got nerfed. What do u mean its rare. Ive been chilling on it every time in solos. And with the lack of shields its way too strong

And epic is never going to leave the math count the same if the math gain gets a boost. Its not unnecessarry if u watch comp play.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

Well any gun that can kill you with a body shot while you are on 150 hp is broken.
    Why do you think the double barrel got nerfed. What do u mean its rare. Ive been chilling on it every time in solos. And with the lack of shields its way too strong

And epic is never going to leave the math count the same if the math gain gets a boost. Its not unnecessarry if u watch comp play.

Imagine comparing a shotgun to a sniper....
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018

Improve mat gain

Lower mat cap.

no

Imagine comparing a shotgun to a sniper....

Imagine not being capable to give a counter argument
  • ManTrain
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I’d be ok with a heavy sniper nerf to like 145 base damage. I use it and get kills with it constantly... and I never aim for headshot. The weapon rewards body shots too much to justify aiming for the head.

Not with you on material count nerf. It’s pretty easy to burn through 1500+ now that everybody just flies away after a build fight, and nobody farms anymore so the number of times I’m picking up 200ish mats after expending 1200 is tilting.

• ManTrain
    Seeing a lot of pros tweeting about glider redeploy leaving but haven’t found any proof of it. Anybody know what the deal is?
  • Choepiechakie
    ManTrain wrote: »
    I’d be ok with a heavy sniper nerf to like 145 base damage. I use it and get kills with it constantly... and I never aim for headshot. The weapon rewards body shots too much to justify aiming for the head.

Not with you on material count nerf. It’s pretty easy to burn through 1500+ now that everybody just flies away after a build fight, and nobody farms anymore so the number of times I’m picking up 200ish mats after expending 1200 is tilting.

Yeah 145 is perfect.

• Choepiechakie
    Loads of games ending with 5/6 players when the zone moves into the storm.

I like it.
  • Ashy
    9475 posts League Winner
    Seeing a lot of pros tweeting about glider redeploy leaving but haven’t found any proof of it. Anybody know what the deal is?

Which pro's?

I hope they get rid of it tbh
  • Choepiechakie
    Ashy wrote: »

Which pro's?

Ghost Saf.

Funny to see how many pros switched opinion and are liking the redployment now
  • Argie8
    5724 posts Big Money Move
    Wouldn't be against 145 tbf. its not as necessary a change as it was for the double barrel though

Traps could do to be 145 too I think
  • Choepiechakie
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be against 145 tbf. its not as necessary a change as it was for the double barrel though

Traps should just do 100 dmg.
  • Azof
    16349 posts World Class
    d42b2558002321ea4b3bc2db76f94d27.png
    noice
  • Choepiechakie
    M+KB support the 14th on Xbox @JR
  • ManTrain
    Ashy wrote: »

Which pro's?

Ghost Saf.

Funny to see how many pros switched opinion and are liking the redployment now

Saf is one but Parallax and a few others have mentioned it. I just don’t get how they don’t have similar complaints to me. I know I’m not doing scrim games so maybe that’s where their love of redeploy is coming from, but in pubs it’s insane that people aren’t punished for the builds I’m seeing.
  • Argie8

Traps should just do 100 dmg.

Wouldnt be against it. Do like them being part of the meta though. Trap kills are so satisfying
    Azof wrote: »
    d42b2558002321ea4b3bc2db76f94d27.png
    noice

You're mad. Top 3000 for wins in potentially the biggest videogame of all time is nuts
  • Benn
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The greatest Fornite player since Ninja has returned
  • Argie8
    Benn wrote: »

i heard u were pretty bad
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2667 posts Fans' Favourite

i heard u were pretty bad

• Azof
    16349 posts World Class

If you have sub 1k wins you are trash ngl
  • Choepiechakie
    If you dont get fan messages youre bad ngl
  • Azof
    16349 posts World Class

I used to get added everyday being on the top of the TRN board
  • Choepiechakie
    Azof wrote: »

I used to get added everyday being on the top of the TRN board

That counts aswell
  • Choepiechakie
    Btw razzerooo and Ghost Issa have a scrim discord. Really popular atm. Really focussed on end game. Its pc but its easy to plug in a mouse etc.