People are d#cks towards others with better teams

Comments

• jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    lolowalsh wrote: »
    kayron16 wrote: »
    This my squad and every game I play is hell on earth, try hards/waste time/ultra defensive and obnoxious celebrations plus they message you afterwards telling you suck.

Why people do act like **** when they play people with better teams ?

eWqidHY.jpg

Bale is better than George best.would get him instead and use the extra coins to get a better icon cb or a higher crespo

Rijkaard is one of the best icon CB's for the money you are paying for.. Pro's loved him last year and this year hes even more amazing.

Ye but the thing is if baily, if vvd, nif varane are much better than Rijkaard and they cost less too...
  • klaas9
    898 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Neh your team is decent but nothing special, the icon’s are nice to have but not as OP as in Fifa18. So much better players CR7, KDB and more efficient. And you cannot play high pressure they all need oxygen in 60th minute.
  • jajce111 wrote: »
    This my squad and every game I play is hell on earth, try hards/waste time/ultra defensive and obnoxious celebrations plus they message you afterwards telling you suck.

eWqidHY.jpg

Bale is better than George best.would get him instead and use the extra coins to get a better icon cb or a higher crespo

Rijkaard is one of the best icon CB's for the money you are paying for.. Pro's loved him last year and this year hes even more amazing.

Ye but the thing is if baily, if vvd, nif varane are much better than Rijkaard and they cost less too...

They absolutely aren’t better, Blanc is the best CB in this game though.
  • lolowalsh
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    jajce111 wrote: »

eWqidHY.jpg

Nif Varane wasnt good for me his balance annoyed, he kept falling down when there is a physical challenge.
  • deang07
    8039 posts League Winner
    got no issue playing god squads its behavior , bronze benching, dirty tactics that wind me up
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    I mean, facing a team of 7 icons at this stage of the game, not surprised your opponents have to ‘try hard’.

Likewise with playing ultra defensive, icons are so overpowered you can’t blame them playing a defensive style otherwise your attack would rip them apart.

As for the celebrations etc, people don’t want to be playing near full icon teams and will do anything to get you to rage quit, or mentally throw you off the game.

There’s also the fact beating someone who has spent loads on the game, whilst you’ve spent nothing is satisfying, so there is that part of you that may want to rub it in the opponents face that however much you spend, you really aren’t that good
  • They probably realize you dumped a bunch of money in the game. Annoys a lot of people
  • IxToMxI
    5498 posts Big Money Move
    Nice team mate, I really wanted Nedved but went for POTM hazard, only heard great things about Nedved though!

Don’t worry on the haters, everyone gets it in some sort of fashion, I only have one icon in my team and people do similar, I don’t really care usually finish E3 so I only play around 7 of those people a week :D
  • Retro1989
    4396 posts National Call-Up
    Someone's credit card took a beating :trollface:
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    swfcfan89 wrote: »
    The state of people in here telling him to change from a nice looking Icon team to using the same old generic meta players everybody else uses.
    tenor.gif

This is priceless
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    If you worked hard for your team then I respect ya. If you spent more than $1 getting that team, Im roasting you
  • RGib1990
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People love beating pay to win teams.
  • mjweatherup
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018

eWqidHY.jpg

Feel your pain. I have Cr7, Messi, Mbappe and Ney. If someone scores, long celebration and full replay every time. If I score I just L1 R1 because I cba with stupid kid behaviour
  • I just take joy in the fact that anyone who does long celebrations, pauses or watches every replay must lead a very sad existence outside of the game, it’s their outlet to get some revenge on the world they believe is against them.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    deang07 wrote: »
    got no issue playing god squads its behavior , bronze benching, dirty tactics that wind me up

You know what winds me up more, people who but loads of FP and complain about the game. These are the real try hards, spending cash on a broken game trying to gain an advantage, Much worse than people who bronze bench. They’re the reason this game will never get better.
  • deang07
    8039 posts League Winner
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

You know what winds me up more, people who but loads of FP and complain about the game. These are the real try hards, spending cash on a broken game trying to gain an advantage, Much worse than people who bronze bench. They’re the reason this game will never get better.

lol clearly a swipe but ill take it as bants as im not a child.
    we all moan about the game in diff ways but clearly i still enjoy or i wouldnt play it at all or spend some cash.
    whats also annoying is ppl who dont use money slag off the ones who do we all play differently get over it.
    i aint got time to trade and so on so i can do what i want with my spare cash as i do ok for myself !!!!
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018

we all moan about the game in diff ways but clearly i still enjoy or i wouldnt play it at all or spend some cash.
    whats also annoying is ppl who dont use money slag off the ones who do we all play differently get over it.
    i aint got time to trade and so on so i can do what i want with my spare cash as i do ok for myself !!!!

It is banter mate, I don’t mean it malicious. Spend your money how you want, I’ve got no issue with that, play the game how you want. If OP is bronze benching that’s how he wants to play. Each to their own bro.
  • deang07
    8039 posts League Winner

It is banter mate, I don’t mean it malicious. Spend your money how you want, I’ve got no issue with that, play the game how you want. If OP is bronze benching that’s how he wants to play. Each to their own bro.

sweet m8 cool,
  • madwullie
    4154 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    I just gg them when they send a message and often it begins a genuine conversation and it turns out they're not utter **** after all.

Actually have a couple of friends (that I never talk to but it's nice to have the leader boards populated) because of this.

Edit: why wouldn't you bronze bench? There's no use for those other sub spots and on the 0.000001% chance the conspiracy theory is true, why would you deliberately disadvantage yourself?
  • bigpokey24
    4792 posts Big Money Move

eWqidHY.jpg

You have such a team, and your rating is 85..I don't blame them. Next time don't bronze bench...you must be a bad player if you can't win easily with such a team
  • bigpokey24
    4792 posts Big Money Move

eWqidHY.jpg

Feel your pain. I have Cr7, Messi, Mbappe and Ney. If someone scores, long celebration and full replay every time. If I score I just L1 R1 because I cba with stupid kid behaviour

However you are playin Fifa with Kids..smh the irony😂😂
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

eWqidHY.jpg

You have such a team, and your rating is 85..I don't blame them. Next time don't bronze bench...you must be a bad player if you can't win easily with such a team

Loads of pros still bronze bench, they bad players too? It’s hilarious how much salt is on this thread. :joy: :joy:
  • Danny
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    There's so much money in that squad and so much more possibilities
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Do you formation change I'd feel a bit exposed with ADP cm
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just had one of these now 😂😂... I beat him 5 - 0 and played a complete mix of style, scored 5 completely different goals...

At half time i got a message calling me a pay to win **** and then when it finished I got a message saying my team was boring and that I still use the OP game play to win 😂... wouldn't mind but this guys team was the definition of OP... all the usual suspects and he played pressure from start to finish.. he was awful to be honest I'm not that good so it says something.

You can't win though if they beat you then you get abuse because they beat you 😂
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    Do people that bronze bench not like having variety from the bench?

I like having 7 players that can cover all areas
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s probably Bryce Walker
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ruffy wrote: »
    I love how all the players are 85 or above but your overall is just 85. Lame !

Wow 3rd person to say the same thing, LAME
  • EekAlaska
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    If you worked hard for your team then I respect ya. If you spent more than $1 getting that team, Im roasting you

Oh so you somehow are playing this game for free? Never spent a penny buying preorder and Ultimate edition?