💰 💰 💰 The Market Crash has started ! 💰 💰 💰

NeverLucky
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2018

All is crashing prices are in free fall now! I wonder where the bottom is. In fifa 18 lowest point was reached 1 week after current date.

Where do you think 🤔 is lowest point this year ? I kind of expect during Black Friday promos I made some nice deals there last year...
Post edited by NeverLucky on

Comments

• Watch me whip, now watch me NeyNey
  • MHoney1234
    8045 posts League Winner
    Think it’ll crash more after WL - only way is down
  • FaFiFa
    848 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    If MattHD tells “Sell” in his video on Monday, decrease will accelerate otherwise it will continue decreasing with a normal pace
  • Thehubby
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    High rated players like de bruyne ,hazard and aguero haven't really gone down hopefully they will come down later
  • NeverLucky
    Thehubby wrote: »
    High rated players like de bruyne ,hazard and aguero haven't really gone down hopefully they will come down later

Weekend League is still active like 20h. Wait till it’s over and then you will see big falls
  • GodGoku
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just got walker for 60k
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    It started two weeks ago. The last two years, prices where at their lowest on two occasions: around November 12th and a couple hours into the Black Friday Lightning Rounds. If history is anything to go by, prices wont fall much lower than they will be at the end of this WL, so I would highly recommend buying them considering they won’t fall much more than they already have IF they fall anymore at all
  • Tennster10
    1928 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am just going to weather the strom. Most my expensive players are mid icon. The rest are 20k or less player. It will bounce back anyway.
  • TW1103
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    I still have 20 games of WL left to power through today. I'm looking at replacing Jesus with Hazard... Should I cough up 290k for Hazard, or just gring through and buy tomorrow for next week?
  • MHoney1234
    8045 posts League Winner
    TW1103 wrote: »
    I still have 20 games of WL left to power through today. I'm looking at replacing Jesus with Hazard... Should I cough up 290k for Hazard, or just gring through and buy tomorrow for next week?

Grind buy on BF
  • NeverLucky
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Grind buy on BF

Yea I sold all my club now waiting for BF while I just take a rest and play if necessary with untradeable.
    Wanna rebuy on BF an insane team :)
  • PrimedRecon62
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    NeverLucky wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Grind buy on BF

Yea I sold all my club now waiting for BF while I just take a rest and play if necessary with untradeable.
    Wanna rebuy on BF an insane team :)

Same, packed ronaldo in those 50k packs and now looking to get some elite tier players when the market crashes... can't wait 😁😁
  • Alemas_2012
    15676 posts World Class
    Will they end up even lower during Black Friday?
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GodGoku wrote: »
    Just got walker for 60k

Too expensive
  • NeverLucky
    Will they end up even lower during Black Friday?

After this WL close the price will drop even further till Blackfriday. :)
  • AjaxLegends
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buy high rated SBC tomorrow for Icon Set 3 friday, yes or no? Got 900K to invest.
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro

are you serious? Pogba is down 100k in the last week. Most of the others are down similarly. If they are out of packs they may hold up a little better (i.e. Aguero) but that is likely to be temporary
  • bigpokey24
    4859 posts Big Money Move
    When Cron becomes less than 200k , wake me up
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

who's Cron
  • PrimedRecon62

who's Cron

Cristiano ronaldo
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    Bags wrote: »

are you serious? Pogba is down 100k in the last week. Most of the others are down similarly. If they are out of packs they may hold up a little better (i.e. Aguero) but that is likely to be temporary

Aguero hasn’t moved, De Gea hasn’t, Salah hasn’t, Kante hasn’t. Pogba and Silva are the only elite PL players I can see who have dropped lately.
  • PrimedRecon62
    edited November 2018

who's Cron

Cristiano ronaldo 😂😂 nah i don't even know either
  • Thehubby
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

I never mentioned pogba and no your wrong I've been checking the prices of the players I mentioned and form Tuesday so have even gone up maybe only a couple of thousand
  • Jpo41
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    Boozad wrote: »

Aguero hasn’t moved, De Gea hasn’t, Salah hasn’t, Kante hasn’t. Pogba and Silva are the only elite PL players I can see who have dropped lately.

Salah hasn't? I sold him at 294k and he is down to 220k yesterday waiting until he drops further to buy
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro

I never mentioned pogba and no your wrong I've been checking the prices of the players I mentioned and form Tuesday so have even gone up maybe only a couple of thousand

Go look on futbin

Hazard on 29th Oct was 377. 1 week later on 5th Nov was 345. Now he is 314. Thats about a 20% drop.

KDB on 29th Oct was 407. 1 week later on 5th Nov was 389. Now he is 362. That's around 12% drop.

The more elite gold players who are currently out of packs are fairing a little better (Aguero, Grieve etc) but the meta gold players are on their way down and likely to drop more between now and Thurs. You may not want it to be the case but it is.
  • Thehubby
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

Go look on futbin

Hazard on 29th Oct was 377. 1 week later on 5th Nov was 345. Now he is 314. Thats about a 20% drop.

KDB on 29th Oct was 407. 1 week later on 5th Nov was 389. Now he is 362. That's around 12% drop.

The more elite gold players who are currently out of packs are fairing a little better (Aguero, Grieve etc) but the meta gold players are on their way down and likely to drop more between now and Thurs. You may not want it to be the case but it is.

Of course I want it to be the case but on Tuesday kev was 361k now he's 370 my bad for not buying on Tuesday but hopefully as the day goes on he will come down more in price
  • Mazza17
    807 posts Professional
    What price people thing mbappe will go too?
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro

Go look on futbin

Of course I want it to be the case but on Tuesday kev was 361k now he's 370 my bad for not buying on Tuesday but hopefully as the day goes on he will come down more in price

he will be down below that this Tuesday. My prediction will be 340 maybe a little lower. (this is all ps4 btw)
  • Finesse_4days
    7591 posts League Winner
    The lowest will be tomorrow and 1 week on Monday, with players like Kante , Mbappe and Ramos rebounding every Thursday night anyway so there is no point panic selling if you have the top gold players like Kante and Ramos as they are very close to their lowest point already .