Weekend League

Comments

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    HeroBent wrote: »
    If you can’t think fast and ahead then don’t bother with WL unless you really do just want to play for fun and aren’t bothered about results.

Well, I am 5 wins in 7 games yesterday. With a few beers inside. I am crap at this game, but can still get a few lucky wins.

Haha! Same as me.

I never play WL but giving it a go this weekend.
  • HeroBent
    4669 posts National Call-Up
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    If you can’t think fast and ahead then don’t bother with WL unless you really do just want to play for fun and aren’t bothered about results.

Well, I am 5 wins in 7 games yesterday. With a few beers inside. I am crap at this game, but can still get a few lucky wins.

Haha! Same as me.

Haha. Sound sweet. How you finding it?. I find it different than rivals. In rivals I always get tough and close games. In WL I get some hard ones, and some very easy ones.
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Noo wrote: »
    Geenoui wrote: »
    Dont rage quit if you're getting beat. It doesn't register as a loss in matchmaking.

Did not know this!!!

Where did you get this from?

Heard it from a few places. Seems to be true, after rage quitting a couple games earlier came up against an insane player, messaged him and he was unbeaten at that point while I was on a 3 game losing streak
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played my first every WL two weeks ago, I ended on 6 wins after playing 15 games, last week I won 11 games and this week I'm on course for around 13 hopefully...

Its more than possible to win, it's just a real **** sometimes
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1136 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 "random" disconnects tonight so far, any news whatsoever on this glitch getting fixed? It's pathetic
  • Artiboy
    84 posts Park Captain
    First weekend league almost done. Im sitting on 10 wins out of 22.
    Speed Up Glitch has done me at least 5 times!!
  • Tof33z
    6976 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Go on op. Rip it up buddy. Let us know how it went
  • Artiboy
    84 posts Park Captain
    Just finished with 13 wins. Should have been at least 18/19 but for the lag and speed up glitch. Happy enough for 1st attempt.
    What will the player pick rewards be like?
  • Wonderfulwest
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Artiboy wrote: »
    Just finished with 13 wins. Should have been at least 18/19 but for the lag and speed up glitch. Happy enough for 1st attempt.

Expect disappointment and you won’t be surprised
  • Artiboy
    84 posts Park Captain

Is it that bad?
  • Danic123
    3113 posts National Call-Up

Is it that bad?

Just luck, like any pack opening.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

Haha! Same as me.

Haha. Sound sweet. How you finding it?. I find it different than rivals. In rivals I always get tough and close games. In WL I get some hard ones, and some very easy ones.

Same here man.

Finished S1 with 12 games to spare. Have quite an ordinary team though. Rio my best player.
  • HeroBent
    4669 posts National Call-Up

Haha! Same as me.

Same here man.

Finished S1 with 12 games to spare. Have quite an ordinary team though. Rio my best player.

Stopped on 14 wins. Wanted the two player pick packs. Probably gonna get two 81s though....

• Ian_Ando08
    8174 posts League Winner
    14 wins 4 losses didnt have time to finish wont moan :)
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner

Haha! Same as me.

Same here man.

Stopped on 14 wins. Wanted the two player pick packs. Probably gonna get two 81s though....

If your lucky
  • scrubosaurus
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    want a honest opinion?
    if your a competitive player play WL
    if you play for fun dont play WL
    WL is a mess...everyone plays with 10 at the back and counter with AI defending...
    add this to a clusterf*ck of a server and bad conection...and you have your weekend ruined xD
    ELO is another joke, on my 8th match i played against a guy that was on 21 W and 2 L, i spoke to the guy after that match...
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got lucky this WL went on a crazy run of straight wins, 9 in a row in total I played 21 games and won 17