Disconnects

AjaxLegends
2009 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone else suffering disconnects this Weekend League. Had one yesterday and now again when comfortably winning.

Comments

• Cloudio7
    1438 posts Professional
    I've had a total of 7 and 6 of them After the finale whistle. Glitch after glitch after glitch
  • AjaxLegends
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    I've had a total of 7 and 6 of them After the finale whistle. Glitch after glitch after glitch

Damn that’s a lot.
  • Whoman
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Had one as well just now. Scored 3-1 with Reus in a Rivals game, next thing his player dribbles in a straight line from kickoff and game disconnects, throwing me out of FUT/Profile.

GG EA.
  • AjaxLegends
    Whoman wrote: »
    Had one as well just now. Scored 3-1 with Reus in a Rivals game, next thing his player dribbles in a straight line from kickoff and game disconnects, throwing me out of FUT/Profile.

GG EA.

Yes I had the exact same. Real shame playing some good Fifa and the game felt smooth until the disconnect. Now 11-8 instead of 13-6.
  • There’s a disconnect glitch that players aren’t being punished for, WL is literally pointless until it gets fixed.
  • AjaxLegends
    There’s a disconnect glitch that players aren’t being punished for, WL is literally pointless until it gets fixed.

Really? So they can leave when getting beat and I get the loss?
  • There’s a disconnect glitch that players aren’t being punished for, WL is literally pointless until it gets fixed.

Really? So they can leave when getting beat and I get the loss?

Yes, been in the game for 2-3 years now via various methods, sometimes they get banned eventually or it gets fixed but it can take months or for this phone hotspot one I believe nothing can be done about it.
  • Cloudio7
    1438 posts Professional
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

Damn that’s a lot.

Don't know what ti say/do. After the third time i thought it was some issue with my internet provider but was working perfectly. Then i remembered that all the matches ended up with the dc after the finale whistle hadn't had any sort of problem with speed lag or screen freezing. So there were certainly glitches.