FUT champions different experience after midnight (Irish player)

jertt
51 posts Park Captain
Played 6 games at 1 am in the morning won all 6. Fast fluid games

During the day it terrible. When you play Italians and germans lagfest. My players are sluggish and unresponsive.

Does EA Canada not know the UK and Ireland is least 1000 miles away from Italy? The latency is not good.

The servers are overloaded they need to do something to improve the player experience.

Comments

• Ace_Calhoune
    923 posts Professional
    Im not sure how or why it happens but I think it’s random. I had a day off yesterday played 15 games all smooth and against mainly Spanish and Italians, few Dutch. Then I played at about 8pm uk time v mainly uk players and it was awful. I agree I think it’s the traffic more than location but can still just hit you. I’m upgrading to fiber soon to see if that’s any better.
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I experienced this for the first time on Friday AM ... I had to get on after my night shift to grind my entry points for WL .... I played 10 matches between 3am and 7am and every one felt almost double the speed! I couldn't keep up it gave me headache it was like pinball football... went back on at midday and it was back to the slower game im used to... I'm not sure which I prefer to be honest the fast ones were too fast!
  • jertt
    51 posts Park Captain
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    I experienced this for the first time on Friday AM ... I had to get on after my night shift to grind my entry points for WL .... I played 10 matches between 3am and 7am and every one felt almost double the speed! I couldn't keep up it gave me headache it was like pinball football... went back on at midday and it was back to the slower game im used to... I'm not sure which I prefer to be honest the fast ones were too fast!

There was no delay last night. You players are no longer sluggish and unresponsive after midnight. Played two FUT champions there my team sluggish and unresponsive again. I think I just stick to division rival.s. FUT champions is a latency affected mess during the day.
  • jertt
    51 posts Park Captain
    Im not sure how or why it happens but I think it’s random. I had a day off yesterday played 15 games all smooth and against mainly Spanish and Italians, few Dutch. Then I played at about 8pm uk time v mainly uk players and it was awful. I agree I think it’s the traffic more than location but can still just hit you. I’m upgrading to fiber soon to see if that’s any better.

I have fibre and 4 ping. My response time should be better than most players, but not happening during the day. Shooters like battlefield no problem don't suffer delay.