jpsblue wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    @Blarix what team you rocking at the minute. Tend to follow your advice a lot!

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

Poverty team! @Blarix lol

You rate Prime Nedved?

dont get him started on prime nedved lol. pretty sure he loves the bloke

:joy:

I wasn't expecting anything out of him so i was shocked and happy when he was just ragdolling all the right backs in the game.
    @Blarix
    ive got potm hazard on the left, and potm lucas on the right. and was thinking about upgrading CL fabinho to 85 blanc or something, but im thinking upgrading lucas would be better. was going to get base Best, but everyone loves Prime Nedved here. would he work well as the right CAM in a 4231? i have KDB as CAM so i could have put him there but KDB is too slow out wide.

unless i sell KDB and get a middle position player that can play out wide. hmmm

I personally don't use player out of position but @IamFrench uses him in cam position and said he is great.

where did you play him? just out wide? more than quick enough correct? and which formation did or do you use when you had him?

tossing up between him and base best

LM position.

Cut inside and get in behind. He was quick not slow at all but his physicality sets him apart from the likes of neymar,Sane,Mane etc

cheers mate will give him a try
  • TitanXX
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In WL. Hitting 20 wins Every time. What player 1-1.5m Will Make me reach elite 3?
  • Daveofwales01
    8356 posts League Winner
    Need a striker, really enjoyed griezmann loan but don't want to buy if the market is gonna crash and make me lose a lot, should I just get cr7 as he's usually crash proof or are any others crash proof as I had him last year for months, thanks
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Klose is easily the worst striker i've used this year.

His finishing was absolutely dreadful.

U WOT M8

Try prime RVN then, unreal finishing.
  • Richard
    11469 posts Has That Special Something
    Whats a good price for Gullit 90 nowadays?
  • Falafelmonster
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Klose is easily the worst striker i've used this year.

His finishing was absolutely dreadful.

Cheers for this. Was looking at him a couple of times since he's tall and somewhat physical, but still have the "get in behind" trait. Glad to know he's not worth the current coinage as I wasn't sure if he was.
  • hoban95
    49496 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Day 2 of the prime Lampard countdown.

He will be mine soon lads.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21517 posts Club Captain
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Ghotti wrote: »
    When you have 2 daddies @ORANGEeffect05 :love:
    jmhqFab.gif
    d1FVckn.gif

Version? Prime?

So hot @EddieFicio :love:
  • Campino
    27382 posts Player of the Year
    Just starting a game against a game with prime MVB

I’m Scared
  • EddieFicio wrote: »
    Ghotti wrote: »
    When you have 2 daddies @ORANGEeffect05 :love:
    jmhqFab.gif
    d1FVckn.gif

Version? Prime?

So hot @EddieFicio :love:

How's 90 ADP compared to 89/91 Eusebio? Anyone tried both?
  • Reus
    22662 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »

I’m Scared

Just don't let him shoot
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's the point of upgrading your defense when you opponent with get gifted a hattrick of Coutinho headers to win the game?

Maybe I should get Coutinho up top and just swing in the crosses
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    What’s prime MVB’s movement like? MM puts me off a bit
  • Campino
    27382 posts Player of the Year
    Reus wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »

I’m Scared

Just don't let him shoot

He missed two glorious chances with him then subbed him out for Depay after 30 minutes

Won 1-0 the guy was a nightmare to play against. He literally didn’t touch his defenders
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    has anyone used both 91 and 95 maradona? is there a significant difference between the 2?
    currently running the 91 at ccam in 4231 and hes been great really fun to use so far. i just noticed the 95 has better stats and a lot better shooting/passing but his pace suffers.

its roughly a 200k difference between the two cards.
    any reviews would be great thanks!
  • Zizouu
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can someone help me, i have Hazard potm, Reus potm, götze fb, Juanfran fb, Lala SIF, Kondogbia cl, lucas potm, etc but only Hazard and Reus good to play

Now the Question, R9 94 + Nedved Prime + 450k or R9 94 + 1,8 kk?
    thanks a lot
  • DOMinant
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now he gets a lot of mixed reviews but baby Ballack has been enjoyable for me to use. Like an icon pogba who’s better defensively, really solid player
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Zizouu wrote: »
    Can someone help me, i have Hazard potm, Reus potm, götze fb, Juanfran fb, Lala SIF, Kondogbia cl, lucas potm, etc but only Hazard and Reus good to play

Now the Question, R9 94 + Nedved Prime + 450k or R9 94 + 1,8 kk?
    thanks a lot

R94 and prime nedved feeding him at cam
  • Daveofwales01
    8356 posts League Winner
    Need a striker, really enjoyed griezmann loan but don't want to buy if the market is gonna crash and make me lose a lot, should I just get cr7 as he's usually crash proof or are any others crash proof as I had him last year for months, thanks

Anyone??
  • TitanXX
    TitanXX wrote: »
    In WL. Hitting 20 wins Every time. What player 1-1.5m Will Make me reach elite 3?

• Milanista28
    1230 posts Professional

How do you lose your 10 games? Poor defending? Lack goals? Need more control in the middle? You'll find your answers in your losses no doubt.
  • Lucas TB
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4NPWE7t.png

Playing like ST.
  • TitanXX

How do you lose your 10 games? Poor defending? Lack goals? Need more control in the middle? You'll find your answers in your losses no doubt.

Well i struggle to score..

Team is 433-4
    Handanovic
    Cancelo manolas chielini Alex Sandro
    Naingolan pogba
    Nedved
    Belotti if
  • DougInskip
    6469 posts League Winner
    Just been reading about Rijkaard, Gullit and MVB. Damn, I want them all in my team now lol @ccooaattssyy
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Just been reading about Rijkaard, Gullit and MVB. Damn, I want them all in my team now lol @ccooaattssyy

The 3 GOAT’s

X3G7srK.jpg
  • DougInskip
    6469 posts League Winner
    @vneklw I used 89 MVB a few weeks back and loved him. May have to get them 3, Cruyff, Best and Pavel
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Abyone used Pele 95 at CAM and CF , how is he? Play like 3 mln icon ?

Compare prime Basten to Raul ?
  • ccooaattssyy
    8244 posts League Winner
    vneklw wrote: »

The 3 GOAT’s

X3G7srK.jpg

High quality Italian 80's suits tbf
  • holdenwait
    57496 posts National Treasure
    sold best over night for a 30k loss but that was an ok fee to loan him for a stretch of WL games. he looks fantastic IG no lie, speed, dribbling all on point, finishing can be better, 88 is nowhere near potm hazard level for instance but i can see the prime being a delight. long sleeves ig also, but no red boots i remember someone saying something about that before
  • Mic2904
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    has anyone used both 91 and 95 maradona? is there a significant difference between the 2?
    currently running the 91 at ccam in 4231 and hes been great really fun to use so far. i just noticed the 95 has better stats and a lot better shooting/passing but his pace suffers.

its roughly a 200k difference between the two cards.
    any reviews would be great thanks!

I would like to know as well... I am ready to pull the trigger.... Would also like to know what everyone thinks about the price. Will the 91 keep his value?