Why?

I have been playing fifa for 4 your now and I can agree this year might not be the best.

But all I can see atm is bitching and moaning on this site.

If you don't like it stop playing there are a lot of different games out there atm.

I can list a lot of things that I don't like but I will still keep playing because it's the best football game out there.

I am not trying to suck EA ****!! Trust me!!

Can we just be more positive!.....

Comments

• I have been playing fifa for 4 your now and I can agree this year might not be the best.

If you don't like it stop playing there are a lot of different games out there atm.

I can list a lot of things that I don't like but I will still keep playing because it's the best football game out there.

• FinEverton
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moaning about moaning.
  • CharlieC
    6126 posts Big Money Move
    @RayS tried a positive thread a couple of weeks ago. It didn’t do very well but it did go some way to proving we have a lot of members with a sharp sarcastic wit!
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Moaning about moaning.

Someone needs to! The amount of down-on-life morons there are on here moaning about a game they continue to play is staggering.

It’s getting boring reading the same people saying the same stuff day after day after day.. then continuing to play and moaning more!

I don’t like cheese. I hate the stuff, the smell, the taste, even the look. Everything about the stuff, it’s vile. You know how I counter this? I don’t eat it!!

Honestly half the people on here need to grow the eff up and get a gf/hobby, maybe then they wouldn’t shed tears daily on a game that really is not that bad!
  • FinEverton
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Moaning about moaning.

Someone needs to! The amount of down-on-life morons there are on here moaning about a game they continue to play is staggering.

It’s getting boring reading the same people saying the same stuff day after day after day.. then continuing to play and moaning more!

I don’t like cheese. I hate the stuff, the smell, the taste, even the look. Everything about the stuff, it’s vile. You know how I counter this? I don’t eat it!!

Honestly half the people on here need to grow the eff up and get a gf/hobby, maybe then they wouldn’t shed tears daily on a game that really is not that bad!

No offense, but why try to reinvent the wheel everytime. if I press search button, I find dozens of these kind posts.

Somebody moan and somebody moan about that.
  • I play this game for fun, I have kids and work full time.

Yes guilty for spending money on packs (250au) this year packed alright.

All I would like to see is more positively message's!

Play me BTW on ps4 (pm me for details)

Have a great day/night

B
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bj1617 wrote: »
    I have been playing fifa for 4 your now and I can agree this year might not be the best.

You answer your own question. People dont like it, but its still the best option for football games, so if you like football you prob want to play some.

I dont bother anymore, going to give it a go after the next patch too see if its getting any better.
  • Mmandras
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    People criticize things they care for, they lose and get frustrated, lag is sometimes unbearable, there are obscure mechanics that EA is too stubborn to change, it's understandable. They work so hard to score every game and lot of times it goes wrong.

But at the end of the day they will still play it because FIFA is great no matter what people moan about. Nevermind the gameplay, it's so much more than that. The formula for UT is more than good, it's impossible to fail, the mix of squad building, content creation, gambling addiction, dynamic cards and market, you never actually leave FIFA even when you're not playing. Whoever came up to this diabolical concept is a genius.
  • Mmandras 100% spot on!
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    You answered your own question. As bad as it is it's still the best football game.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    Look at the amount of stuff they’ve had to patch! It’s embarrassing. Not only that but it’s a mug off to the customers. Don’t tell me to be positive when a multi billion dollar company has ripped me off for £60.
  • fazer
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mechanics of game is one site but the bigger problem if every week is impossible to play in weekend league without huge delay during 3/4 of time - how fifa comunity can accept this and how is possible company still dont resolved this problem and not invest some small % of income ernings to invest in some enough good servers ..

This delay lagging and discconect during weekend league kill all enterteiment for players.
  • Gromit
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    @Bj1617

If you've only played the last 4 FUT then you've only played the game in it's worst years in my opinion.

I'm not a founder, but 12 was my first and 17 my last. The game is in a dire state from what it used to be. It used to be FUN and it used to be about actually playing the game and playing to enjoy.

It used to be a game for all. Now its more a game for the elite which is just plain wrong. The game is a general release and is enjoyed by primary school kids right up to guys 50yrs and beyond.

It's not an Esport and if EA want that they should create a platform away from the general release for those that want to play that kind of game.

I'm not a gamer, Fifa was pretty much my only game. I loved FUT because it was simply genius and the best football game ever. The huge database and ability to create teams from it made it unique and so much fun to play.

I would make dozens of teams from all the leagues and many nations. I'd easily play 600+ bronze games 500+ silvers and 1000 gold. There were flaws, there were meta players but overall the game was great fun.

With endless team creation ability. Now the game is just so dull, boring, repetitive and utterly soul destroying. The same players, the same fun sapping negative defensive tactics. And nothing but try hard win at all cost mentality. Where is the fun in any if that?

By losing bronze and silver modes they rid the game of 2 thirds of the game and to be honest you can virtually add non rares and most golds to the missing in action list.

It's like having Mario Kart with 1 track and only Mario as a playable character.

Most people seem to enjoy opening packs more than even playing the game. All in all the game is just lost. Its utterly pointless and totally off track.

It's solely about pack sales for EA and mostly about pack opening addiction from its players.
  • FinEverton
    edited November 2018
    Gromit wrote: »
    @Bj1617

If you've only played the last 4 FUT then you've only played the game in it's worst years in my opinion.

I'm not a founder, but 12 was my first and 17 my last. The game is in a dire state from what it used to be. It used to be FUN and it used to be about actually playing the game and playing to enjoy.

It used to be a game for all. Now its more a game for the elite which is just plain wrong. The game is a general release and is enjoyed by primary school kids right up to guys 50yrs and beyond.

It's not an Esport and if EA want that they should create a platform away from the general release for those that want to play that kind of game.

I'm not a gamer, Fifa was pretty much my only game. I loved FUT because it was simply genius and the best football game ever. The huge database and ability to create teams from it made it unique and so much fun to play.

I would make dozens of teams from all the leagues and many nations. I'd easily play 600+ bronze games 500+ silvers and 1000 gold. There were flaws, there were meta players but overall the game was great fun.

With endless team creation ability. Now the game is just so dull, boring, repetitive and utterly soul destroying. The same players, the same fun sapping negative defensive tactics. And nothing but try hard win at all cost mentality. Where is the fun in any if that.

By losing bronze and silver modes they rid the game of 2 thirds of the game and to be honest you can virtually add non rares and most golds to the missing in action list.

It's like having Mario Kart with 1 track and only Mario as a playable character.

Most people seem to enjoy opening packs more than even playing the game. All in all the game is just lost. Its utterly pointless and totally off track.

It's solely about pack sales for EA and mostly about pack opening addiction from its players.

Miss really fut 11 and bronze tournaments :( actually didnt even have gold squad back then. Just played with bronze Netherland squad.

And that was just fun.