Blarix wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    DOMinant wrote: »
    Do I go for Baby Cruyff or CR7? :)

Haven’t used either but I’d say Cruyff. To me, CR7 is a pure meta player if you wanna get elite 1/ top 100 he’s perfect, if you aren’t that good (like me :D ) trying the new icons like Cruyff are what make the game fun! You can always get CR7 later in the year
    Yeah, that’s where my mind is at :)

Only thing that worries me about the 89 cruyff is the massive amount he will crash if / when a baby icon SBC comes out

Yup, my biggest worry as well :joy: If that wasn't a factor I probably wouldn't think twice about getting him

A 2 mill player could become a 1 mill player overnight

No thanks, I’ll wait

No not really.

Baby R9 and Pele didn't drop like a stone. They did with initial panic but they were so rare to pack they held their value. Every one was packing Inzaghi and litmannen.

I’d rather not risk it this close to BF mate

Haven’t used either but I’d say Cruyff. To me, CR7 is a pure meta player if you wanna get elite 1/ top 100 he’s perfect, if you aren’t that good (like me :D ) trying the new icons like Cruyff are what make the game fun! You can always get CR7 later in the year

Only thing that worries me about the 89 cruyff is the massive amount he will crash if / when a baby icon SBC comes out

Yup, my biggest worry as well :joy: If that wasn't a factor I probably wouldn't think twice about getting him

No thanks, I’ll wait

When did the SBC drop last year?

Quite late but they didn’t have these stupid “sets” which were only a month long which means they have to balance the market somehow surely
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

No thanks, I’ll wait

No not really.

Baby R9 and Pele didn't drop like a stone. They did with initial panic but they were so rare to pack they held their value. Every one was packing Inzaghi and litmannen.

No thanks, I’ll wait

Quite late but they didn’t have these stupid “sets” which were only a month long which means they have to balance the market somehow surely

Of course wise idea would be not to hold any baby icons.

I shifted all of mine .
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Packed Prime Rio last night so sitting on a nice 1.2m. Any fun icons you guys reccomend for about 900k or less?

Anyone? Looking at 89 Baggio for example

I'd save up and get Base ADP.

Heard good things about 87 Crespo.
  • Blarix wrote: »

No thanks, I’ll wait

No not really.

No thanks, I’ll wait

I shifted all of mine .

You think Baby Cruyff and Eusebio will drop that much?
  • BlitzersNL
    24582 posts Player of the Year
    Packed Prime Rio last night so sitting on a nice 1.2m. Any fun icons you guys reccomend for about 900k or less?

Anyone? Looking at 89 Baggio for example

I'd save up and get Base ADP.

Heard good things about 87 Crespo.

But them 5* skills though
  • Olleman
    13270 posts Has That Special Something
    I hope SIF Filipe Andersson will do a decent CAM if I get CR7 today :joy: Literally can't afford anyone that isn't in my club if I get him haha
  • FubarRipper
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am slowly stocking up the coins and building towards the 3 million mark. I am looking to build the dutch trio of 91 Kluivert (ST), 92 RVN (ST) and 92 Bergkamp (CAM). Can anyone guide me here how they will perform. it will be basically my whole coinage.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

No thanks, I’ll wait

No not really.

No thanks, I’ll wait

I shifted all of mine .

You think Baby Cruyff and Eusebio will drop that much?

They wont drop as crazy as some expect .

Probably 400k on each
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    @Blarix what team you rocking at the minute. Tend to follow your advice a lot!
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.
  • Mc

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You ditched Socrates?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

Who's the best out of that lot?

CR7 never does anything when I play against him but yet I still really want him
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You ditched Socrates?

Not intentionally :joy:

He sold over night.

Scored this last night.

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/b43b371a-9894-40bf-a58a-5fe84a5cb48d
  • DougInskip
    6500 posts League Winner

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

Poverty team! @Blarix lol

You rate Prime Nedved?
  • jpsblue
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

dont get him started on prime nedved lol. pretty sure he loves the bloke
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

Who's the best out of that lot?

CR7 never does anything when I play against him but yet I still really want him

Tough to pick one as each is good in their position.

Striker Henry is the best. Aerial and shots cr7 is best but his movement is wack .

Cruyff is amazing cam that can finish with both feet.

Gerrard is a general in cm position.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

He is one of my favourites this year. Absolutely amazing. Definitely buying him back soon.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    jpsblue wrote: »

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

:joy:

I wasn't expecting anything out of him so i was shocked and happy when he was just ragdolling all the right backs in the game.
  • nathswfc
    1486 posts Play-Off Hero

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

I wasn't expecting anything out of him so i was shocked and happy when he was just ragdolling all the right backs in the game.

I have the 89 and hes a don definately upgrading to the prime once iv got another 200k
  • Mc

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You ditched Socrates?

He sold over night.

Scored this last night.

II

I’m thinking of ditching my plans for Pogba and mbappe and getting Socrates instead. Love icons and hate nifs
  • TitanXX
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You ditched Socrates?

He sold over night.

Scored this last night.

II

I’m thinking of ditching my plans for Pogba and mbappe and getting Socrates instead. Love icons and hate nifs

Is the base version worth it?
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does Best have custom animations this year? He had them in 17 and although I really enjoyed the card, the animations threw me off
  • jpsblue

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix
    ive got potm hazard on the left, and potm lucas on the right. and was thinking about upgrading CL fabinho to 85 blanc or something, but im thinking upgrading lucas would be better. was going to get base Best, but everyone loves Prime Nedved here. would he work well as the right CAM in a 4231? i have KDB as CAM so i could have put him there but KDB is too slow out wide.

unless i sell KDB and get a middle position player that can play out wide. hmmm
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    To those recommending Ronaldinho 91 THANKS. Wow so much fun to use! He’s so strong on the ball, his skill moves feel quicker than Neymar somehow and every shot goes in. So fun to use seeing his hair fly around too lol :D

Welcome to the club!
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    Any icons worth getting over cr7 for less than 2.5m? Prime Best is a similar price and looks good, although probably not worth nearly double the base?

Many of us are on the 91 dinho hype train
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix
    ive got potm hazard on the left, and potm lucas on the right. and was thinking about upgrading CL fabinho to 85 blanc or something, but im thinking upgrading lucas would be better. was going to get base Best, but everyone loves Prime Nedved here. would he work well as the right CAM in a 4231? i have KDB as CAM so i could have put him there but KDB is too slow out wide.

I personally don't use player out of position but @IamFrench uses him in cam position and said he is great.
  • jpsblue

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix

I personally don't use player out of position but @IamFrench uses him in cam position and said he is great.

where did you play him? just out wide? more than quick enough correct? and which formation did or do you use when you had him?

tossing up between him and base best
  • DougInskip
    6500 posts League Winner

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

He is one of my favourites this year. Absolutely amazing. Definitely buying him back soon.

All I’ve heard is good things! Putting together different concepts and come up with

Prime Nedved - TOTY CR - Prime Best

With Cruyff, Gullit and Vieira/Matthaus behind. Hoping I can get on with TOTY CR7 this year, I’m swerving R9. May try prime Eusebio though, depends on CR really
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix

where did you play him? just out wide? more than quick enough correct? and which formation did or do you use when you had him?

tossing up between him and base best

LM position.

Cut inside and get in behind. He was quick not slow at all but his physicality sets him apart from the likes of neymar,Sane,Mane etc
  • Prime Klose is easily the worst striker i've used this year.

His finishing was absolutely dreadful.
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Guys, how is Pele 95 ? I want him Play at CAM or CF. 98 is do expensive than thinking about 95. Someone can compare him to Maradona ?

Prime Cruyff better as Striker or CAM/CF ?