The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

  • Futfanatic
    12551 posts Has That Special Something
    selb wrote: »
    @Futfanatic what platform you on?

    PS4 mate, are you going to hack me?
  • Dutch007
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Couldn’t pass this up at 30k each. Crazy.

    1h9n4g.jpg[\img]

    Got some on bid for 27k...crazy!
  • Futfanatic
    12551 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    Not a smart move but I'm already bored of this game so screw it :D

    FIFA19_20181109203715.jpg

    Nah mate great move I heard he’s like a hybrid of R9/Cruyff but taller!
  • SyNation2
    1017 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Couldn’t pass this up at 30k each. Crazy.

    1h9n4g.jpg[\img]
    how much will he increase to if there is going to be an sbc?
  • selb
    6370 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    @Futfanatic what platform you on?

    PS4 mate, are you going to hack me?

    :joy: Not with those 25 Auba sitting there, maybe when they're gone and you got your 10 mil+ back ;)

    Nah just wondered coz Auba has crept up a little in price on Xbox this evening, I'm hoping he goes up a little more so my losses aren't as drastic :/
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Not a smart move but I'm already bored of this game so screw it :D

    FIFA19_20181109203715.jpg

    Nah mate great move I heard he’s like a hybrid of R9/Cruyff but taller!

    :D ;)
  • Warren
    1439 posts Play-Off Hero
    G4G7n58.png

    This is what happened to NIF Ibrahimovic's price in FIFA17 when his NIF was required for the POTM.

    I would be surprised if Aubameyang's price rises as drastically as this, but the supply is going to dry out over the next week, so we could see his price rising significantly (even though the POTM card is worth nowhere near that much).
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Warren wrote: »
    G4G7n58.png

    This is what happened to NIF Ibrahimovic's price in FIFA17 when his NIF was required for the POTM.

    I would be surprised if Aubameyang's price rises as drastically as this, but the supply is going to dry out over the next week, so we could see his price rising significantly (even though the POTM card is worth nowhere near that much).
    you dont compare lions with humans.

  • Flamstead
    2830 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm frustrated right now. I'm out and can't trade atm, seeing 85s going for 5k and Busquet going for 20K arghhhh!
  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    For those looking for an easy money maker with not many coins.

    Jorginho from Chelsea can be won for 2,300 Coins, his lowest price previously was 3,400. Guaranteed coins lads.
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Picked up a few Thiago Silva for 31-32k, seems like a no brainer to me personally. Also got 5 OTW Keita for around 20k to try flip on the hype if he starts this week (he should at least be on the bench)
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    why has Ozil dropped like a rock?
  • futballistic
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought x5 Paulinho for less than 3k just flipped them straight away some crazy bargains from bids.
  • Nodge86
    1005 posts Professional
    Have desirable NIFs dropped too?
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Glad I didn't wait to get Auba at least, already up to 350 when I got him for 325 about an hour ago
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    why has Ozil dropped like a rock?

    Not needed for Auba POTM i think
  • Hrh1995
    926 posts Professional
    Why did players (eg busquets) spike so massively before?? Was it the icon sbc?
  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    Why did players (eg busquets) spike so massively before?? Was it the icon sbc?

    Yeah
  • Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it smart to get busquets? Is 32k right now?
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    Why did players (eg busquets) spike so massively before?? Was it the icon sbc?

    Yeah

    Do we think they'll go back up ? (88 rateds?
  • Hrh1995
    926 posts Professional
    Ruffy wrote: »
    Is it smart to get busquets? Is 32k right now?

    this is what i am thinking
  • FcSuarez
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ruffy wrote: »
    Is it smart to get busquets? Is 32k right now?

    don't buy what everybody is buying ;)
  • Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    FcSuarez wrote: »
    Ruffy wrote: »
    Is it smart to get busquets? Is 32k right now?

    don't buy what everybody is buying ;)

    But an 88 spanish should be good? ^^
  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Hrh1995 wrote: »
    Why did players (eg busquets) spike so massively before?? Was it the icon sbc?

    Yeah

    Do we think they'll go back up ? (88 rateds?

    There are 6 outfield players with the same rating and price (within 2k) as Busquets. They will all need to rise
  • I‘ve got 12 IF Rongier (all bought for 12k). Do you think there will be an Icon SBC or something soon so I can make a big profit? Or better sell them now for like 14k to cut lose?

    Oh and: anything you guys would recommend to do (invest) with 200k?

    Anyone?
  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    I‘ve got 12 IF Rongier (all bought for 12k). Do you think there will be an Icon SBC or something soon so I can make a big profit? Or better sell them now for like 14k to cut lose?

    Oh and: anything you guys would recommend to do (invest) with 200k?

    Anyone?

    I'd sell, there are better ways to make coins ATM, 84, 85 rated are low
  • Senth6
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Well done EA well done this promo brought out to shake investors ha into emptying out their investments in panic and to try lure them to drain coins on packs
  • mdizzl3
    12335 posts Has That Special Something
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Well done EA well done this promo brought out to shake investors ha into emptying out their investments in panic and to try lure them to drain coins on packs

    It's created lots of opportunities too
  • Senth6
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Well done EA well done this promo brought out to shake investors ha into emptying out their investments in panic and to try lure them to drain coins on packs

    It's created lots of opportunities too

    Ofcourse not complaining ha had some coinage after shifting auba investments in the morning before all the drama
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up 4 AUbameyangs at 310k today,
    and 50 koscielnys at 500 coins
    30 mustafis at 2.4k average
    assuming the low prices are due to panic sellers and will all rise as they are needed
Sign In or Register to comment.