Squad battles

Superboff
195 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else have this problem
3rd game on legendary every set of4 I find nearly impossible to play. I finish elite 1 every week. But I struggle on these games everyone. What's the deal with iy

Comments

• Jay1905
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I finish elite 1 every week fairly comfortably and this week it is definitely a lot harder on legendary, even lost a game on professional which hasnt happened before!
  • Pieman25
    15987 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    I've lost 3 so far this week so struggling more than usual but I think in my case the mode is starting to become a bit of a grind. As the the 3rd game no not for me, I run from the highest rating down to the lowest each batch of 4 for some weird reason.
  • SergeyGud
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Today I can feel more BS, players feel sluggish and I can’t do anything, will play the rest of the games on wc if opp rating is more than 79
  • browney1888
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    lost 3 out the 4 battles on legendary which hasnt happened for over a year

complete garbage all there men behind the ball then bam they all attack with ping pong passing had a 59 rated bronze centre back score an over head kick in normal play just before half time lol
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    i lost 3 /4 on Legendary what never happened,was impossible to defend them
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Squad battles seem smarter this year. They defiantly use custome tactics to PTB when 1-0 up!

I’m struggling in general this year. Haven’t seems to work out how to beat them consistently but I only play enough games for gold 3 so about 8 games a week with a couple of loses. I’m not putting myself through anymore when I still get 10k and a couple of packs anyway.
  • Crop_Dust3r
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    What I find the most annoying is that every single game is the same AI tactics.

Pressure: none
    Tactics: possession or tiki-taka

EVERY GAME this year.

Really turns it into a grind fest.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    What I find the most annoying is that every single game is the same AI tactics.

Pressure: none
    Tactics: possession or tiki-taka

EVERY GAME this year.

Really turns it into a grind fest.

And that’s why gold 3 is enough... I do not enjoy it at all. Last year I played loads.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    GOLD 1 is enough this year.

Do some objectives and leave.

I used to get elite 1 last year but just cannot be bothered with the effort this year.

I now play maybe 1 legendary and a professional out of the midweek updates.

Don't like SB this year at all.
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lost 3 out the 4 battles on legendary which hasnt happened for over a year

complete garbage all there men behind the ball then bam they all attack with ping pong passing had a 59 rated bronze centre back score an over head kick in normal play just before half time lol

So just like online then. Just change the 59 rated with POTM Lucas :D
  • alvchong
    939 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    I am elite 1 in SB. I also struggle with legendary especially match 3 and 4. So I normally play world class to secure points. I think you don't score in first half to triggle the AI madness. I normally only score in 60+ mins after, if necessary after scoring play a bit of passing at the back to run down the time. So if it doesn't work, I will lose to AI. No complaints. At least don't suffer from AI bully the whole match with unrealistic passes and goal.
  • alvchong
    939 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    20181109-081438.gif

Also, legendary AI try all cheat. Keeper don't jump, striker shot button not working. And now this..
    Post edited by alvchong on
  • CFCHenri
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    Legendary parking the bus, blocking every single shot. Most of my games end up being 1-1, straight to pens.

First half they play normal, rarely attack.
    Second half they come out, start playing possession better than Barca all in your half and final third, and when they lose the ball they dropped back in numbers.
    Played legendary all career mode in past FIFAs and Elite 1 last year.. playing SB less this year
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Elite 1 every week.. Pack nothing.. I think the pack luck is shifted as "The lower you are.. the better player you get"... Seriously considering Elite 2/3 this week
  • Jonachasingirls
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The AI is on Adderall this week
  • Khlulh100
    39 posts Park Captain
    Yea it’s the chemistry. If it’s 100% chem they will play like gods. The game will be a headache
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    In my SB games, at least, the AI players also never get called for a foul.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    One of the teams this week was bronze benching. 79 rated but starting 11 was more like 85. Checkout the squads before picking difficulty.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Won every gams this week on legendary, ranging from 4-3 AET to 6-0.. my biggest gripe with it was pointed out above, the AI never get called for fouls yet you can’t even breath near their players