Pogba / Kante

Crucio
11 posts Ball Boy
Playing a 41212(2) with KDB as CAM and Naingollan as LCM.

Should i opt for:
Fabinho as CDM and Pogba as CM

OR

Kante as CDM and figure a CM for about 150K (Premier League) ?

Comments

• Huss81
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kante is good but he's misses out on the strength and you will notice him getting knocked off, tho he will come to rescue with interceptions during counters..

I'd recommend Fabinho as CDM with Firmino as CM due to his H/H workrate and then replace him with fabinho min 70 to close the game down if your winning that is..

good luck fella
  • Fatmanc
    1102 posts Professional
    Have bought and sold Pogba at least 6 times already this year, purchased Kante at the same time.

Still the same Kante paired with Fabinho in the middle of my midfield

Guy is a machine, covers every blade of grass, yes he misses some headers but makes up for it with sheer aggression til he wins the ball back.
  • Elliot666
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    imo kante is the best CM in game, don't know why huss said he gets bullied of the ball he wins back everything, out strengths everyone and wins header against 6ft players due to strength.
  • Huss81
    Elliot666 wrote: »
    imo kante is the best CM in game, don't know why huss said he gets bullied of the ball he wins back everything, out strengths everyone and wins header against 6ft players due to strength.

Jumping @77 / [email protected] were my reasons Elliot - Playing him as a CDM for me did not workout over 5 games - although will probably buy him again for a CM role playing 41212(2).. tbc
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba is jack of all trades master of none
  • Elliot666
    Huss81 wrote: »

Jumping @77 / [email protected] were my reasons Elliot - Playing him as a CDM for me did not workout over 5 games - although will probably buy him again for a CM role playing 41212(2).. tbc

@Huss81

Wasn't having a go bro was just saying for me his stats lie, he outjumps a lot of taller people, out strengths much stronger people and is a beast, if you no how to use him right :smiley:
  • Crucio
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I could get Fabinho as CDM and Kante as CM for the 41212 with Naingollan as LCM and KDB as CAM - sounds interesting!
  • Huss81

@Huss81

Wasn't having a go bro was just saying for me his stats lie, he outjumps a lot of taller people, out strengths much stronger people and is a beast, if you no how to use him right :smiley:

ha! its cool. probably he wasnt the right fit for me, players reviews are always subjective due to playing style, whats gonna work for you might not necessarily work for me and vice versa.. .. i prefer possession over tiki taka and i believe kante would be a perfect fit for tiki taka high tempo style tbh..
  • Elliot666

@Huss81

ha! its cool. probably he wasnt the right fit for me, players reviews are always subjective due to playing style, whats gonna work for you might not necessarily work for me and vice versa.. .. i prefer possession over tiki taka and i believe kante would be a perfect fit for tiki taka high tempo style tbh..

hmm I don't think i really have a style tbf, play hmi cdm and cm some games just everytime hes goes for a header or for a 50/50 ball 90% comes out on top:D
  • Huss81
    tell you wat, im gonna go and buy him now - that reverse physcology has worked lol.. add me on psn mate.. we'll have a matchup
  • Elliot666
    tell you wat, im gonna go and buy him now - that reverse physcology has worked lol.. add me on psn mate.. we'll have a matchup

trust me you wont regret it! when your going for a 50/50 ball or have someone near you shield it.. whats your psn haha
  • Huss81

trust me you wont regret it! when your going for a 50/50 ball or have someone near you shield it.. whats your psn haha

Huss81 lol
  • Elliot666

Huss81 lol

haha cool will be in in about an hour, will add. not got long tonight though so maybe have a quick game?
  • Huss81

Huss81 lol

haha cool will be in in about an hour, will add. not got long tonight though so maybe have a quick game?

i'll be on after 9 mate just add and we can matchup whenever.. all good!
  • Elliot666

Huss81 lol

cool will do brother, should be no sat night for a few hours before i go out
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    De Bruyne vs Pogba as cm in 433(2) anyone? Leaning for the Belgian atm
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional

Pogba
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba is the goat
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Kante has changed my team entirely. I've got the likes of Hazard, Auba (the usual I know....sorry but they work) and adding Kante has made the greatest impact in terms of getting a run of wins.

Strength isn't an issue for me, hes has good balance and high aggression which (though im probably wrong) help to counteract that. So long as you don't start dribbling into the oppos box strength shouldn't be too much of an issue. I don't regret picking him up at all
  • Waspy

As a CM for me it has to be KDB, H/H work rates are ideal, 5* weak foot is incredible and he wont let you down in the box should he find himself in there.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up

Definitely de bruyne quicker acceleration and one of the best longshots in the game,
    In terms of tackling interceptions every player has 99 in this damn game so that doesn’t matter.
  • Huss81
    Soo i will be taking my comments back... lol, bought kante played him again in a 41212(2) RCM and they were ragequiting lol

Huss81 lol

Soo i will be taking my comments back... lol, bought kante played him again in a 41212(2) RCM and they were ragequiting lol - i did tweak my custom tactics to fast build up which might have worked.. thanks lol
  • Crucio
    11 posts Ball Boy

Soo i will be taking my comments back... lol, bought kante played him again in a 41212(2) RCM and they were ragequiting lol - i did tweak my custom tactics to fast build up which might have worked.. thanks lol

I am planning on playing him there now with Fabinho and Nain as the other CDM and CM.

Spent some coins in upgrading Hazard to POTM Hazard and was the best decision ever!
  • Waspy
    never thought to use Kante as a RCM.... hes CDM for me and killing it. Thing is Fred plays RCM and has scored some bangers, I don't trust Kantes shooting enough to replace Fred........

Is Fabinho actually good? or is he over hyped?
  • Crucio
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Waspy wrote: »
    never thought to use Kante as a RCM.... hes CDM for me and killing it. Thing is Fred plays RCM and has scored some bangers, I don't trust Kantes shooting enough to replace Fred........

Havent played Kante yet so cant compare but been using UCL Fred as CM and Fabinho as CDM - they are both quite good. Fabinho is a pretty cool CDM, not a CM though
  • Elliot666
    Soo i will be taking my comments back... lol, bought kante played him again in a 41212(2) RCM and they were ragequiting lol

Huss81 lol

NO worries man! try LCM.
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Does anyone else refuse to use Pogba just because of his penalty run up? It's an instant loss in WL if you get to penalties and have no more subs to make. :D
  • Huss81
    Waspy wrote: »

Got me a goal in 6 games tbh and that was a boot outside the box aswell. Fred on the other hand is good and funny enough scored a few against me last night lol.. wasnt you by anychance was it ha!
  • Huss81

Huss81 lol

NO worries man! try LCM.

when we matchup you will know why he's not playing in LCM..
  • Elliot666

Huss81 lol

NO worries man! try LCM.

when we matchup you will know why he's not playing in LCM..

okok haha just try LCM though let me know how he is there