Why do people even open packs

daveyamsterdam
93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Did al the sbc’s and my best pull was Verratti worth 20k. Just recieved my rewards voor division rivals. Got 2 jumbo gold packs, 1 mega pack and 1 rare players pack. Best pull is Brahimi worth ❤️❤️❤️❤️. This is just ridiculous. Why would people even open and buy packs when all you get is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I Honestly never packed a player like Pogba, Neymar or Ramos. If i get a high rated player its a cheap one like Brahimi.

Comments

• TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pick coins
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Fun
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why do people gamble?

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Don't want to get banned for buying coins.

Have never packed anyone over 500k starting from fifa 13
  • Shutup
    3815 posts National Call-Up
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Fun

• Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Because the more packs you open, the higher the chances are of pulling a decent player. I always open packs but sometimes I don't get anything out of it, sometimes you get a Neymar.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Boomba wrote: »
    Because the more packs you open, the higher the chances are of pulling a decent player. I always open packs but sometimes I don't get anything out of it, sometimes you get a Neymar.

That's not how probability works
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up

:neutral:
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    I’ve had Aguero twice this year, both from free packs

It’s all just luck
  • nicozaks
    122 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play FUT since 2013 now. The best player I have had from pack in all those years is a IF Kimich which was worth 20k back then. Just terrible...
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've had Kane, Courtious, UCL Otamendi, Douglas Costa, VVD, IF Richarlison, IF Chilwell, Immobile all in two weeks from SBC pulls (mainly league SBC). Somtimes packs are rewarding
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
  • mihain247
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can do it the way I do it.

Week 1 - Coins
    Week 2 - Coins
    Week 3 - Coins
    Week 4 - Packs (Untradeable)

& Also mix the coins & pack from WL in between
  • Blaster
    902 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is the first year I haven't spent a penny since release. I really don't think there is any need to buy packs anymore so many sbc rewards etc
  • hvid_Vand11
    56 posts Park Captain
    we open pack because ea is smart they know we are all addicts
  • mhh1981
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Why do people play the lottery?!
  • daveyamsterdam

mhh1981 wrote: »
    Why do people play the lottery?!
    Why do people gamble?

Because people can actually win real money. You give real money and you can earn real money. In fifa you give real money and get virtual coins. But thats not the issue. I like fifa and i like playing with a good team and yes thats worth a lot of coins. Even though i dont spend my money on fifa points, i have opened many packs. Like i said from rewards en from sbc’s. And even with the best packs you just get ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I dont say we all deserve Ronaldo but its a shame that i got about Seven 78 rated players in a rare player pack. Just waste of your money if you do buy fifa points for the packs!
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    its called Daylight Robbery !!! shameful game shameful company - why do we bother
  • Fryzern
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same reason I still buy scratch cards. Chance for a big windfall lol
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    now i know why ppl walk around like tramps - Gambling
  • Fryzern
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    now i know why ppl walk around like tramps - Gambling

Slippery slope lol
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    BlitzersNL wrote: »

That's not how probability works

Kinda is though
  • tombarrett360
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    i got kante in a pack and also neuer and some other good players e.g.ederson havent spent a lot on points i got both players from pretty cheap packs and i also got an inform from a 100point gold pack ampadu
  • Jonboyparker
    7183 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Depends how you treat the game. To me it’s only a game and packs are fun to open. They are free and I don’t buy FP’s. 58k coins isn’t really that’s much and I’m happy with the players i have been using so far.

The players packed from rewards all seem to come in handy for something even if there is no big pull
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15826 posts World Class
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »

What even is this sorcery!? :o
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Did al the sbc’s and my best pull was Verratti worth 20k. Just recieved my rewards voor division rivals. Got 2 jumbo gold packs, 1 mega pack and 1 rare players pack. Best pull is Brahimi worth ****. This is just ridiculous. Why would people even open and buy packs when all you get is ****. I Honestly never packed a player like Pogba, Neymar or Ramos. If i get a high rated player its a cheap one like Brahimi.

If it's division rivals it's up to you to choose the reward, so there's not too much to complain.

I always go for the untradables and then use them for SBCs when needed, I feel it more useful than money, as I always get the 2 mega + 4 premium maxi. It's more for the players than anything else. Today I got 3 IFs (78/80/82 rated) that is anyway nice (not worth less than 30k, no matter when I'll use them), plus 3k in credits, it's already better than the 32k reward.
  • daveyamsterdam
    I know it my own choice. I could choose for the coins as well but its just fun to take the risk and finally pack something big. But every time i open a pack i regret it immediatly. Lucky for me i never buy fifa points because that would be a big waste of money for me!
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »

What even is this sorcery!? :o

The luckiest SB reward in history and also my best ever pack value wise.. hoping for similar luck when I open my DR rewards later!