Cmon fifa please create a skill gap.

elcapitan379
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So after some honking games. Look at the state of this. Games included 2 goal line clearances hit posts. De ghea who was superhuman for them it's just silly. The 5 3 game I got 2 late goals it's just getting silly now.

2cfe8ap.jpg

5cat1l.jpg

Comments

• GoonerSoldier
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    What are you expecting when the default controllers are all set to Auto. The only thing that takes just a little bit of Skill is Crossing. Ask yourself, why is Crossing set to Semi and everything else on Auto??
  • I understand where u come from mate. I don't get it either I have 76 million shots on target yet can't score and my opposition has 1 shot on target n he scores
  • TheDude412
    81 posts Park Captain
    You should press your opponents for 90 minutes that seems to work.
  • What do u mean by press. Where can I find that
  • TheDude412
    81 posts Park Captain
    It's where your players hound the other team the whole game and they can't get any passes off and you end up with a ton of tackles and forced mistakes. It's in the custom tactics.
  • I out play my opponents most of the time. Possession wise I get alot of possession yet I can't seem to find the net. And o have players like player of the month hazard POTM Lucas.
  • elcapitan379
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its ridiculous every game is edge of the seat when it shouldn't be. I only just moped the 32 win in the end. Yet dominated the whole game yet watched his get 2 outrageous goals. Its just made to help everyone out. Absolutely no skill gap this year worst iv ever seen. Imagine if Cod or battlefield made the game so no one can win by more than 2 kills. There would be outrage
  • Tubbs76
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hear you . It rewards average players and punished better ones. It rewards people who abuse pace and broken game mechanics as opposed to rewarding those that play football, work angles, etc. It's a joke.
  • Colt_seevers
    1078 posts Professional
    Tubbs76 wrote: »
    I hear you . It rewards average players and punished better ones. It rewards people who abuse pace and broken game mechanics as opposed to rewarding those that play football, work angles, etc. It's a joke.

Pace has always been abused in fut mate, as has game mechanics. None of this is new. In fact I’d say this years edition pace is much less relevant than previous editions