EA out on complete sabotage mode!

truegunn3r
8604 posts Has That Special Something
edited November 2018
1. Boring Promo choices (Scream and no Movember)
2. Delayed Weekend Leagues
3. Bad reward distributions between the divisions
4. Inaccurate TOTW’s
5. Poor selection of SBC rewards and requirements
6. Overwhelming daily/weekly objectives for little rewards.
7. Poorly executed SBC promos

All these things were on point last year so why mess with them?
Post edited by truegunn3r on

Comments

• jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Go play pes then!
  • 7. coin buying is rife and out of control too causing inflation at the top tier players
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And still we will play and they will make more money this year. Game is trash, wish people would stop giving them money so they had to improve this garbage.
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Biggest issue is rewards - if you want top 100 you gotta have a great side - those **** get great rewards us at gold 1 2 3 get the trash - the system should always be if you done your 30 games the coins should be different per tier but the packs should be equal
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone else losing every game?out of the 30 games I played I've lost 28 even though I'm on top all game.corner goals constantly.kick off goals.usually finish gold 3-2 and win most matches in division rivals can't win atal lately
  • Leckey1988
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Anyone else losing every game?out of the 30 games I played I've lost 28 even though I'm on top all game.corner goals constantly.kick off goals.usually finish gold 3-2 and win most matches in division rivals can't win atal lately

Having a nightmare at minute one minute I can win 6/7 in row next I'm on 8 game losing steak
  • kraid
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    Biggest issue is rewards - if you want top 100 you gotta have a great side - those **** get great rewards us at gold 1 2 3 get the trash - the system should always be if you done your 30 games the coins should be different per tier but the packs should be equal

That’s just bad.
  • Fabio1
    win 3 lose 1 win 1 lose 2 - i seem to hit the post a million times what does work really well for me though is to switch formation later
  • Fabio1
    edited November 2018
    and for me what is totally unacceptable is these players and there passing - chiellini for 1 - he cannot pass and that's not the way he plays in real life
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Murphdogz wrote: »

Sure you are on top all game and still loose 28 out of 30. Some people really overestimate their fifa skills and always blame the game or others? ARE YOU SERIOUS ????
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »
    Go play pes then!

What a stupid response!

Let's say you buy a car and it doesn't live up to your expectations...would "Just buy another car then" be an appropriate response?

If the game was free, then there wouldn't be much grounds for complaint. But the reality is that people have paid at least £50 for the game and expect some sort of standard for their financial commitment.

• James Libby
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    jbwalton7 wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    Go play pes then!

What a stupid response!

Let's say you buy a car and it doesn't live up to your expectations...would "Just buy another car then" be an appropriate response?

If the game was free, then there wouldn't be much grounds for complaint. But the reality is that people have paid at least £50 for the game and expect some sort of standard for their financial commitment.

If happiness is a function of expectations....
  • LSB1210
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, seems that pes is free to play on xbox so i might just do that.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    4. Inaccurate TOTW’s

1. We didnt have movember last year either, and it was trash in 17. Scream promo was pretty much the same as last years..
    2. People have complained about connections every year
    3. Last you got like 5k from D10 and 7k from D1.. So both were equally trash.. No we get decent rewards from every division
    4. Dont know about this as I dont follow every league
    5. We had couple of MMs with poor rewards.. Other than that SBC content has been way better than it was last year
    6. Again.. Last year we mostly got bronze contracts from objectives.. Now we get decent consumables..

Please explain how these were all on point last year..
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    “Sbc content has been way better than last years”

I’ve got to disagree. EA Have swapped quality for quantity. Quite frankly who gives a rats arse about a blue version of a crap gold card. I can’t think of any sbcs that have been “on point” to date.

The market is inflated simply because ea haven’t released an sbc that entices enough people to dump their coins into and thus take them off the market.

The icon SBC’s are pointless. Futswap October was instantly forgotten. Scream was the worst promo I can remember. Marquee match ups require nothing and return nothing. The flashback stuff is good, but we’ve had 2 of them. Give us a TOTW repeatable with an 83+ requirement, or a guaranteed baby icon so that the prime icon sets are actually attainable and attractive to sink your coins into untradeables.

Unless something like this drops over BF, prices will just continue to go through the roof on top tier players. It will of course happen - can’t have all those kids getting fifa 19 for Christmas and realising Fabinho costs 500k.
  • truegunn3r
    edited November 2018
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    4. Inaccurate TOTW’s

1. We didnt have movember last year either, and it was trash in 17. Scream promo was pretty much the same as last years..
    3. Last you got like 5k from D10 and 7k from D1.. So both were equally trash.. No we get decent rewards from every division
    5. We had couple of MMs with poor rewards.. Other than that SBC content has been way better than it was last year
    6. Again.. Last year we mostly got bronze contracts from objectives.. Now we get decent consumables..

1. Movember was great in 17 and Scream Promo is awful this year. No overall rating boosts and only two stats get a boost at a time. Bad choice of players too. Last year we had Benzema, Ribery, Kompany, Ozil, etc.
    2. Delays in weekend league going into Monday/Tuesday in any year is bad.
    3. The rewards are good in Division Rivals but so many people are choosing to play in lower divisions because they get better rewards. Division 5 is toxic atm.
    4. No Sterling this week. No CR7, Aubameyang, in previous weeks.
    5. OTW Gelson Martin SBC, 81+ UCL SBC, all MM and League SBC’s. Also, why trade in an icon for Gattuso?
    6. Required to play Squad Battles during the weekend to obtain a FUT Swap item when people are going through a WL.

How much they’re paying you buddy?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2959 posts National Call-Up
    Ultimately all that stuff is secondary/tertiary. The overwhelming problems is the servers, connectivity and poor gameplay/short skill gap. EA not giving a damn isn't exactly helpful either.
  • truegunn3r
    edited November 2018
    Gainzy wrote: »
    The icon SBC’s are pointless. Futswap October was instantly forgotten. Scream was the worst promo I can remember. Marquee match ups require nothing and return nothing. The flashback stuff is good, but we’ve had 2 of them. Give us a TOTW repeatable with an 83+ requirement, or a guaranteed baby icon so that the prime icon sets are actually attainable and attractive to sink your coins into untradeables.

You can’t make your opinions into facts bro. How can you call Icon SBC’s pointless when they were the most hyped, exciting and entertaining things that happened on FIFA last year. You mean EA have made them boring this year which goes inline with my argument.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And still we will play and they will make more money this year. Game is trash, wish people would stop giving them money so they had to improve this garbage.

This 100% if ya don’t like it don’t play it, I’ve deleted it, it’s appaling
  • truegunn3r
    edited November 2018
    Look at my previous threads and you’ll discover I don’t usually go on a rant but the exclusion of Sterling has toppled it off for me. The fact that EA released Skrinier and Dzeko as Serie A league SBC rewards, then straight after demanded us to trade in 11 UCL players to obtain only ONE UCL player and then exclude Sterling for the second time from the TOTW.
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional

You can’t make your opinions into facts bro. How can you call Icon SBC’s pointless when they were the most hyped, exciting and entertaining things that happened on FIFA last year. You mean EA have made them boring this year which goes inline with my argument.

Mate I think we are arguing the same point here- I was responding to a previous post that was trying to say that everything this year was amazing. I couldn’t agree more with you.
  • truegunn3r

Mate I think we are arguing the same point here- I was responding to a previous post that was trying to say that everything this year was amazing. I couldn’t agree more with you.

Gotcha
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    4. Inaccurate TOTW’s

1. Movember was great in 17 and Scream Promo is awe full this year. No overall rating boosts and only two stats get a boost at a time. Bad choice of players too. Last year we had Benzema, Ribery, Kompany, Ozil, etc.
    2. Delays in weekend league going into Monday’s any year is bad.
    3. The rewards are good in Division Rivals but so many people are choosing to play in lower divisions because they get better rewards. Division 5 is toxic atm.
    5. OTW Gelson Martin SBC, 81+ UCL SBC, all MM and League SBC’s. Also, why trade in an icon for Gattuso?
    6. Required to play Squad Battles during the weekend to obtain a FUT Swap item when people are going through a WL.

1. Movember promo was a joke, and everyone who is not blinded by nostalgia remembers that. Scream cards were only used in SBCs.
    2. Delays happen. WL schedules werent perfect previously either. Again blinded by nostalgia
    3. So? Drop to D6 if you cant handle D5. You still get better rewards than you got last year
    4. Go look at every totw thread from every single fut. Someone is always pissed because someone who they like didnt get in. Blinded by nostalgia
    5. Price for icon SBCs was quite similiar last year too at this time.. Overmars and Rui were like 800k.. Mexican dude was over million. And so was ADP.. League SBCs have been better and there have been more of them. No reason to delay them forever like they previously did. We have SBCs daily nowdays. Some good, some bad. But overall much better than last year. Last MM gave decent rewards.
    6. No they didnt. You had to get gold 3,which you get from winning like 4 matches on legendary, and you had whole week to do it..

Why are all arsenal fans so blind and deluded?
  • truegunn3r
    4. Inaccurate TOTW’s

1. Movember was great in 17 and Scream Promo is awe full this year. No overall rating boosts and only two stats get a boost at a time. Bad choice of players too. Last year we had Benzema, Ribery, Kompany, Ozil, etc.
    2. Delays in weekend league going into Monday’s any year is bad.

1. Movember promo was a joke, and everyone who is not blinded by nostalgia remembers that. Scream cards were only used in SBCs.
    2. Delays happen. WL schedules werent perfect previously either. Again blinded by nostalgia
    3. So? Drop to D6 if you cant handle D5. You still get better rewards than you got last year
    4. Go look at every totw thread from every single fut. Someone is always pissed because someone who they like didnt get in. Blinded by nostalgia
    5. Price for icon SBCs was quite similiar last year too at this time.. Overmars and Rui were like 800k.. Mexican dude was over million. And so was ADP.. League SBCs have been better and there have been more of them. No reason to delay them forever like they previously did. We have SBCs daily nowdays. Some good, some bad. But overall much better than last year. Last MM gave decent rewards.
    6. No they didnt. You had to get gold 3,which you get from winning like 4 matches on legendary, and you had whole week to do it..

Why are all arsenal fans so blind and deluded?

tenor.gif?itemid=9582280
  • The integrity of the game has consistently degraded..EA is more focused to please a very small population in order to maintain contracts and so continues to only make adjustments to the game when it affects those parties..how any defender specifically a CB who generally doesn't rate more than a 81 for pace, can actually catch up and bully Mbappe on a virtually wide open field sprint tells you everything..and that's just one mention..
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    bxjigga wrote: »
    The integrity of the game has consistently degraded..EA is more focused to please a very small population in order to maintain contracts and so continues to only make adjustments to the game when it affects those parties..how any defender specifically a CB who generally doesn't rate more than a 81 for pace, can actually catch up and bully Mbappe on a virtually wide open field sprint tells you everything..and that's just one mention..

Well I disagree with you, the fact that you got Mbappe with 90+ pace doesn't entitle you to outrun anyone with pace. This is how it should be, defender must be able to catch up with striker or winger. And of defender bully your Mbappe you are definitely doing something wrong. (Hint: precision dribbling and sudden change of pace and direction is the key).
    Don't just run with pace and expect good things to happen...
  • I get your angle..I have no issue with the jockey piece..but you cant tell me that apart from beating mbappe in an open race the player will have the time and grit to outwork all that talent..there's gotta some amount of common sense at the very least..and also cant be be a given when you say; as it should be..ideally yes we all want that but I'm talking a pace of 81 versus a 96 pace..wheres the math or common sense in that..great reply thou..
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Theyre slowly destroying there own company.
    In the past theyve still prevailed but atleast this year their shares and sales have fallen.