What an absolute joke this game really is

Gooner93
334 posts Sunday League Hero
Traded hard, resisted buying players patiently, finally brought myself a good team. And what a waste of time and effort that was.

As soon as i come up against bog standard 2k players they just turn to trash. They make no runs, passing and shooting literally just stops working. I cant even touch my opponent without conceding free kicks and penalties, and my 120k De Gea palming weak shots into the net.

Fuming, if anyones looking forward to 'upgrading' their team to play better, don't get your hopes, just stick with Zaha and Rashford.

And EA want us to buy packs????? Why would we bother when the better players play worse?!!!!

Theres a reason why all those players bronze bench in those tournaments.

So glad ive not spent on fifa points this year, its almost unplayable as it is.

Comments

  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    I love it
  • LazyFIFA
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Completely agree. I had the usuals like Pogba, Kante, Mbappe etc and they just went to trash. Switched out for average players and they started to perform a lot better.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true
  • Thefranchise92
    6646 posts Big Money Move
    jonkero wrote: »
    I love it

    Your such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hoe
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true

    Cheap op players for like 5k, and elite icons/Ronaldo. Everything else inbetween is pointless.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    kraid wrote: »
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true
    of course it can, lag can make your players play like bronze team

  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true

    It’s neither. It’s immature, mardy little boys unable to handle the fact that they occasionally lose to a better player.

    I can’t even begin to tell you how sad and pathetic I find it that “hard done by” petulant teenagers or undergrown adults come online onto a forum to make up a story about how EA is punishing THEM and only them with these fictional game play errors.

    Grow. The. F00000000k. Up.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    When people see a really expensive squad they play negatively. When people see a cheap squad they play normally
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Aspral wrote: »
    When people see a really expensive squad they play negatively. When people see a cheap squad they play normally
    if you play normal you get destroyed because his players get much more help from AI

  • forearms
    6032 posts Big Money Move
    LazyFIFA wrote: »
    Completely agree. I had the usuals like Pogba, Kante, Mbappe etc and they just went to trash. Switched out for average players and they started to perform a lot better.

    Hmmm. That's weird.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    jonkero wrote: »
    I love it

    Your such a **** hoe

    If you are going to call names at least do it correctly... “you’re an a hole”...

    I agree with original statement though, but me being the mega a hole myself... had to give you a hard time.


    On the original topic though I can see some of that I’m playing squad battles, but I do not have a top dollar team. I think Kroos is my highest rated player. The odd thing in Squad Battles is he seems to play lights out if I play above the professional level, but is somewhat pedestrian if playing at professional level or below in squad battles only.
  • Satch85
    1286 posts Professional
    Sell up and buy a 20k team then
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true

    It’s neither. It’s immature, mardy little boys unable to handle the fact that they occasionally lose to a better player.

    I can’t even begin to tell you how sad and pathetic I find it that “hard done by” petulant teenagers or undergrown adults come online onto a forum to make up a story about how EA is punishing THEM and only them with these fictional game play errors.

    Grow. The. F00000000k. Up.

    Who said i lost? Im winning 90 percent of the time, but playing like trash.

    My last game im getting hammered, couldnt get out for first 30 minutes, i eventually conceded. Score an instant kick off goal, then win 4-1 easy, everything running smooth. He had a better team than me too.

    Its not always going against me, but there is just no skill at times in this game, AI decides everything.

    Btw your last sentence looks like something a 13 year old would write.
  • D-Maniac
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    I got bored built a team entirely with expensive chem cards (Hunter/Shadow) all for under 5k each - Beat multiple god squads

    King Wilson
    Zaha
    Fred Ndidi Wij
    Mendy Bailly/Sanchez Walker (All Def Untradeable)
    Kepa
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    Satch85 wrote: »
    Sell up and buy a 20k team then

    So ill have completed this game mode in a day? What the hell am i playing 'ultimate team' for then? Im not some deluded wannabe pro trying to reach top 100, wanna progress and get better players that play to their stats.
  • Satch85
    1286 posts Professional
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    Satch85 wrote: »
    Sell up and buy a 20k team then

    So ill have completed this game mode in a day? What the hell am i playing 'ultimate team' for then? Im not some deluded wannabe pro trying to reach top 100, wanna progress and get better players that play to their stats.
    You were saying cheap players play better so why not, I never thought you could complete ultimate team anyway. As you’ve said previous your still winning plenty of the time etc. Maybe just take a break from fifa if your not enjoying it, coming on here complaining just invites people to take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1066 posts Professional
    BGAlum wrote: »
    jonkero wrote: »
    I love it

    Your such a **** hoe

    If you are going to call names at least do it correctly... “you’re an a hole”...

    I agree with original statement though, but me being the mega a hole myself... had to give you a hard time.


    On the original topic though I can see some of that I’m playing squad battles, but I do not have a top dollar team. I think Kroos is my highest rated player. The odd thing in Squad Battles is he seems to play lights out if I play above the professional level, but is somewhat pedestrian if playing at professional level or below in squad battles only.

    :D:D:D
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true

    It’s neither. It’s immature, mardy little boys unable to handle the fact that they occasionally lose to a better player.

    I can’t even begin to tell you how sad and pathetic I find it that “hard done by” petulant teenagers or undergrown adults come online onto a forum to make up a story about how EA is punishing THEM and only them with these fictional game play errors.

    Grow. The. F00000000k. Up.

    Who said i lost? Im winning 90 percent of the time, but playing like trash.

    My last game im getting hammered, couldnt get out for first 30 minutes, i eventually conceded. Score an instant kick off goal, then win 4-1 easy, everything running smooth. He had a better team than me too.

    Its not always going against me, but there is just no skill at times in this game, AI decides everything.

    Btw your last sentence looks like something a 13 year old would write.

    Considering you act 13 I suppose you’d know.

    Called improvisation, I can’t swear on here as it’d lead to a ban, I just needed to get my point across you absolute baby.
  • Hello since last server problem nothing is okey at thd my fut game . I cant give good pass i cant do scoore my goalkeeper takeing ball inside many times my player unpossible slowly also my game is so slowy my defander moving so stupid many times stoping dont running arbitrator giving so stupid decision i buy this game for fun but now i have no fun all day angry and giving stress feeling since last week whats a pfoblem can somebody help
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Satch85 wrote: »
    Sell up and buy a 20k team then

    So ill have completed this game mode in a day? What the hell am i playing 'ultimate team' for then?
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    MuzzaLUFC wrote: »
    kraid wrote: »
    Every person with a cheap team says it’s pay2win, players are all that matter and there’s no skill. Everyone with an expensive team says better players don’t perform better.

    So which one is it? They can’t both be true

    It’s neither. It’s immature, mardy little boys unable to handle the fact that they occasionally lose to a better player.

    I can’t even begin to tell you how sad and pathetic I find it that “hard done by” petulant teenagers or undergrown adults come online onto a forum to make up a story about how EA is punishing THEM and only them with these fictional game play errors.

    Grow. The. F00000000k. Up.

    Who said i lost? Im winning 90 percent of the time, but playing like trash.

    My last game im getting hammered, couldnt get out for first 30 minutes, i eventually conceded. Score an instant kick off goal, then win 4-1 easy, everything running smooth. He had a better team than me too.

    Its not always going against me, but there is just no skill at times in this game, AI decides everything.

    Btw your last sentence looks like something a 13 year old would write.

    Considering you act 13 I suppose you’d know.

    Called improvisation, I can’t swear on here as it’d lead to a ban, I just needed to get my point across you absolute baby.

    The only point you got across is that you're a joke
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i just spanked a team with all the godly players - it was my b squad 20k for the whole team tops
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    i just spanked a team with all the godly players - it was my b squad 20k for the whole team tops

    I prefer playing full icon sides over poverty teams. First touch and and tackles are fairly even, but the second I play a cheap team 90+ rated players can’t trap a bag of cement and every 50/50 ball bounce drops to the opponent.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    I almost feel sorry for the pay to win brigade, could you imagine whacking a grand on for the best team to be hindered against 20k teams, savage.
Sign In or Register to comment.