Stevie G

sako10shagster
435 posts An Exciting Prospect
Any reviews on his Prime card? Might be able to afford him by the end of the month. Want to see if I should make the move or keep saving for an Henry.

Comments

  • sheffutd87
    3146 posts National Call-Up
    Turns and dribbles like the titanic. Awesome shooting and passing. Dead by about 70 mins. Not worth it.
  • sako10shagster
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Turns and dribbles like the titanic. Awesome shooting and passing. Dead by about 70 mins. Not worth it.

    :|
  • ColeWorld
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    Just used his middle card and he is dead by the 70th minute even with 87 stamina

    he is good but not worth 1,15m
  • kopking89
    912 posts Professional
    Maybe stop holding sprint? Mine is fine all game
  • ColeWorld
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    kopking89 wrote: »
    Maybe stop holding sprint? Mine is fine all game

    haha. that's the problem - not.
  • kopking89
    912 posts Professional
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    kopking89 wrote: »
    Maybe stop holding sprint? Mine is fine all game

    haha. that's the problem - not.
    Just a suggestion mate
  • Moose Factory
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Just used his middle card and he is dead by the 70th minute even with 87 stamina

    he is good but not worth 1,15m

    That makes no sense. I swear EA always glitches a few of the icons/legends each year and completely **** a few of them up. I remember people complaining about Henry's prime last year.
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is good, but not 1.5m good. I just sold him, tried Pogba and I sadly feel Pogba is better
  • sako10shagster
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    He is good, but not 1.5m good. I just sold him, tried Pogba and I sadly feel Pogba is better

    welp... that sucks. Saving up for Henry I guess
  • Scaenor
    670 posts Semi-Pro
    Any reviews on his Prime card? Might be able to afford him by the end of the month. Want to see if I should make the move or keep saving for an Henry.

    Pim being honest here off what other people say I'm speaking facts there's a reason 0 pros he's him and it's so ply because he's o errated ur better off with pogba ramos varane and courtois
  • BitofaLiability
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    I use him, because he is mother **** Stevie G. Only Icon I have, and will never sell.

    In game, he is ok. Does score some great goals, and makes very good runs from the midfield.

    However if I had an identical non-Stevie G midfielder worth 1.5 mil coins... I would sell & buy KDB, Kante & Pogba.

    Edited for swearing, let the language filter do its job folks. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scaenor wrote: »
    Any reviews on his Prime card? Might be able to afford him by the end of the month. Want to see if I should make the move or keep saving for an Henry.

    Pim being honest here off what other people say I'm speaking facts there's a reason 0 pros he's him and it's so ply because he's o errated ur better off with pogba ramos varane and courtois

    Mind editing that so we can actually understand what you're trying to say?

    Wanted to build a team around him. Might reconsider my options now.
  • starfox1284
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is too expensive atm
  • Lunty
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    His pace shooting passing and physical are all amazing

    Dribbling is a huge issue like the first guy said, turns like a bus and 3* skills make him one dimensional at times

    But his shooting is the best i’ve used so far, sentimental player to me and i’d say worth the coins
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    kopking89 wrote: »
    Maybe stop holding sprint? Mine is fine all game

    haha. that's the problem - not.

    2008 called, it want its line back
  • Moose Factory
    3610 posts National Call-Up
    I’m torn because I want to try his middle card and do a RTG like Tillen is doing with Vieri. Not really interested in any other icons besides him this year.
  • seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Stevie G was rapid in real life in his younger/prime days, the pace on the card is way too low even for the mid version and could also be given 4 star weakfoot, higher volleys and reactions. Back in earlier FIFAs he had up to 88 or 90 pace. So even 85 would be fair, I mean even Vieira somehow gets that and there's no way on Earth he was ever faster than Stevie G. To be worth the price he needs that pace to make up for the dribbling.

    Also Ballack in the game is better in most areas doesn't make much sense. Somehow he is less physical and slower than Ballack lol...doesn't reflect real life.


    Just in the first 3 mins apart from all the long shots you can see a lot of goals where he uses pace to burst through e.g. 1:51
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too.

    I'd say that the stamina is a low blow btw, watched him a lot before, and he doesnt seem like running out of gas.. I'd say gave him 92 is fair. 87 is way too low.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    torakun wrote: »
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too

    What a silly comment. Get help.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Only tried the base version but was massively disappointed. He really dies by the 70-75th minute and isn't that much better than other similar non-icons.
  • gizzzzy
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    tried the middle 1, also tried prime scholes. Both not all that... I now have baby blanc who is much much better imo
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gerrard in his prime was a joy to watch and was Liverpools motm nearly every week it's a shame he's not better in game. He should be the ultimate box to box midfielder with explosive pace, shot power and excellent passing
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too

    What a silly comment. Get help.

    hahaha, I dont need it. Its a fact though.. What has he won really? except for scouser's heart... compared to my other 2 guys who adored by many including rival club's fans. Also won tons of trophy compared. Lampard rated 90 compared to gerrard's 91 is a disgrace in this FIFA.
  • kopking89
    912 posts Professional
    torakun wrote: »
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too

    What a silly comment. Get help.

    hahaha, I dont need it. Its a fact though.. What has he won really? except for scouser's heart... compared to my other 2 guys who adored by many including rival club's fans. Also won tons of trophy compared. Lampard rated 90 compared to gerrard's 91 is a disgrace in this FIFA.

    Gerrard was always the better player, yeah the others might have won more trophies but one man doesn’t make a team.
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    kopking89 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too

    What a silly comment. Get help.

    hahaha, I dont need it. Its a fact though.. What has he won really? except for scouser's heart... compared to my other 2 guys who adored by many including rival club's fans. Also won tons of trophy compared. Lampard rated 90 compared to gerrard's 91 is a disgrace in this FIFA.

    Gerrard was always the better player, yeah the others might have won more trophies but one man doesn’t make a team.

    Alex Ferguson thought Gerard was bang average but lampard and scholes were world class. I think I’ll take his opinion over yours chief ;)!
  • kopking89
    912 posts Professional
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    kopking89 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too

    What a silly comment. Get help.

    hahaha, I dont need it. Its a fact though.. What has he won really? except for scouser's heart... compared to my other 2 guys who adored by many including rival club's fans. Also won tons of trophy compared. Lampard rated 90 compared to gerrard's 91 is a disgrace in this FIFA.

    Gerrard was always the better player, yeah the others might have won more trophies but one man doesn’t make a team.

    Alex Ferguson thought Gerard was bang average but lampard and scholes were world class. I think I’ll take his opinion over yours chief ;)!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but anyone who thought Gerrard wasn’t world class doesn’t have their head screwed on right
  • DonkeyKong
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    kopking89 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »
    he's overrated IRL as in game. Lampard is better in RL and IG, as well as scholes, and deservedly so too

    What a silly comment. Get help.

    hahaha, I dont need it. Its a fact though.. What has he won really? except for scouser's heart... compared to my other 2 guys who adored by many including rival club's fans. Also won tons of trophy compared. Lampard rated 90 compared to gerrard's 91 is a disgrace in this FIFA.

    Gerrard was always the better player, yeah the others might have won more trophies but one man doesn’t make a team.

    Alex Ferguson thought Gerard was bang average but lampard and scholes were world class. I think I’ll take his opinion over yours chief ;)!

    Yea there's no way Ferguson as a famous United manager would downplay the talent of Liverpools best player. That just wouldn't make sense
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    Growing up, I didn't support liverpool. I didn't play as a cm. I won't bore you but the list goes on, I practically couldn't draw a reason for bias towards Gerrard.

    Yet my bedroom wall was covered with Gerrard posters and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Gerrard match attax. When asked what I wanted for my birthday, I asked for his book.

    What a player, what a professional and so far he's conducting himself well as a manager.

    For those wondering, I was more of a Munited fan.

    Lampard and scholes were top draw. They wouldn't chase rooney in his prime 70 yards to put in an inch perfect tackle in a derby though. Who even would now?

    Edit: https://www .youtube .com/ watch?v=I8z17krZMlE that's the tackle I'm talking about.
Sign In or Register to comment.