The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Fffffssss i never get any luck. My opponent snags a late equalser and dcs so the game counts as if it wasn't even played class what a game. Still got 30 games left

Do you play 60 games every weekend?

Who wouldn't want to play 60 games every weekend with the beautiful game we have :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • hoban95
    47287 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    About to go on with 11 games left. Bit tired and nervous about the servers. This is only going to end one way and that’s badly. :joy:

I’ll get my gifs ready.

The real rage will be on mic. Subscribers only kind of deal. I’m sure you will get some of it on here though.
  • JR
    7579 posts League Winner
    Finished on 19-11
  • ccooaattssyy
    4982 posts Big Money Move
    Swerve playing 60!!!
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25977 posts Player of the Year
    JR wrote: »
    Finished on 19-11

:astonished:
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner
    It's so much less stressful when you're just playing and give a **** about your rank.
  • WildaF3niX
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    M98H wrote: »
    Sooooo we’ve had a change in pack animation, 2 patches and we still have issues with players positions changing IG? gg EA

Dont be so harsh on them, they know what they re doing!
  • sturges12345
    2763 posts National Call-Up
    lol ovvy complaining about high pressure hwen he made the tactics for people to do it lool
  • Choepiechakie
    30359 posts National Team Captain
    Finished on 19-11

How many rqs?
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    lol ovvy complaining about high pressure hwen he made the tactics for people to do it lool

It's disgusting though.

Teams shouldn't be able to press like that in complete synch. They don't get tired either.
  • JR
    7579 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Finished on 19-11

How many rqs?

I left everytime they went 1-0 up because I just couldn’t be bothered anymore knowing I wasn’t playing again for a while at least. Already sold Salah and Courtois because they might as well be bronze. I’d much rather spend my time on fortnite an actual good game
  • EddieFicio
    19551 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    The game i just lost :joy: not even mad
  • ccooaattssyy
    4982 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix wrote: »

It's disgusting though.

Teams shouldn't be able to press like that in complete synch. They don't get tired either.

Should noticeably drop off around 60 mins.
  • Choepiechakie
    Finished on 19-11

How many rqs?

I left everytime they went 1-0 up because I just couldn’t be bothered anymore knowing I wasn’t playing again for a while at least. Already sold Salah and Courtois because they might as well be bronze. I’d much rather spend my time on fortnite an actual good game

Ive missed you. I already finished RDR?
  • JR
    7579 posts League Winner
    Finished on 19-11

How many rqs?

I’ve barely played it tbh, need online
  • Choepiechakie
    Finished on 19-11

How many rqs?

I’ve barely played it tbh, need online

RT.
  • sturges12345
    2763 posts National Call-Up

It's disgusting though.

agreed. They also mark every player on your team
  • Muzza11
    7469 posts League Winner
    Finished on 26, played against a guy who had 6 shots to my 20 and beat me 1-0. If anyone needs a GK, go and get Handanovic, he made 14 close saves.
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner
    Skill? Not needed lol
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner
    what the **** is wrong with 1 on 1 situations. i hit green every time and the ball wont go in
  • Muzza11
    7469 posts League Winner
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    what the **** is wrong with 1 on 1 situations. i hit green every time and the ball wont go in

Practice low driven, 9/10 a goal if done at the right angle.
  • Sercs
    18262 posts World Class
    Muzza11 wrote: »

My low drivens suck this year :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    3773 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Why the **** am I the one always having the biggest delay in games with fibre connection FFS?
    I always question my opponent after games, and their gameplay is all right almost every time while I have to struggle against lags, players not moving, not wanting to make runs on their own, missing passes and shots.
    I get it, EA wants me to do something really bad.
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner
    Lol what the **** just happend

Opponent was up, got DCed, it goes back to the WL screen but I get a loss? WHAT?!

EA you stupid incompetent company
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner

they just dont work for me :D if you dont hit green, it goes to the corner flag
  • Muzza11
    7469 posts League Winner

they just dont work for me :D if you dont hit green, it goes to the corner flag

I never use timed finishing tbh, I just hit it once
  • Gamble
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished on 26, played against a guy who had 6 shots to my 20 and beat me 1-0. If anyone needs a GK, go and get Handanovic, he made 14 close saves.

Same thing here, yet my courtois decided he forgot how to play.

Now selling courtois for Handanovic.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Got ko'ed by ea servers. 1 win away from elite.gg
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner
    Got ko'ed by ea servers. 1 win away from elite.gg

dito
  • WildaF3niX
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero