Nick Run FUT Market best trader in the world?

Dzeko2014
70 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hes already at 10 million plus loads of investments. All from trading wow.

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    Nello Hick
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Trader. Or FIFA trader?
  • Alano0031
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    He can also hype his own investments.
  • CharlieC
    6126 posts Big Money Move
    The top trader is on 58m profit 😂
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alano0031 wrote: »

This. So many people watch him and all he has to do is re-list the cards he has and make instant profit.
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    CharlieC wrote: »

To be fair though early in game, the leaderboard is pretty much just pack whales and pro's so big up's to Nick for being top 100 off raw trading, I'll add a 😂, so you feel dumb
    @CharlieC
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Alano0031 wrote: »

• CharlieC
    agentxyz2 wrote: »

To be fair though early in game, the leaderboard is pretty much just pack whales and pro's so big up's to Nick for being top 100 off raw trading, I'll add a 😂, so you feel dumb
    @CharlieC

Thanks for thinking of my feelings. You are too kind ❤️
  • Numlocked_
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero

@CharlieC

This! at the end of the year he will be at the top for sure and no he does not hype up his own investments...
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2959 posts National Call-Up
    There are better traders but he is a solid guideline for beginners.
  • CharlieC
    Numlocked_ wrote: »

@CharlieC

This! at the end of the year he will be at the top for sure and no he does not hype up his own investments...

How do you know? Do you sit on his lap while he’s doing it?
  • Pranav
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    And he hasn’t spent any fifa points
  • SAFC89
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nick is good for those wanting the begin trading. I learnt a lot watching him
  • Cardie2011
    41 posts Park Captain
    Probably one of the best fifa youtubers nowadays. His channel will sky rocket this year as none of the big boys stream fifa anymore.
  • Scaenor
    661 posts Semi-Pro

They open packs mate him and elty start from 0 coin
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    He does well for himself, and fair props to the guy, but he must contradict himself at least 3 times in every video. Today he says “invest in 83’s and 84’s”, 5 minutes later he’s saying “sell all your golds and get liquid.
  • tatadwader
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    anyone know where I can find him on twitter?
  • tatadwader
    2356 posts Fans' Favourite
    nevermind must be this guy:

https://twitter.com/RunTheFUTMarket
  • He is not he is a con man.... He advised me on logging into his companion app that would help me become a "better trader" then proceeded to log in to my account and sell all my players and spend my coins. Will not respond to messages or any form of contact. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!
  • MRJJ82 wrote: »
    He is not he is a con man.... He advised me on logging into his companion app that would help me become a "better trader" then proceeded to log in to my account and sell all my players and spend my coins. Will not respond to messages or any form of contact. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

Post proof
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    MRJJ82 wrote: »
    He is not he is a con man.... He advised me on logging into his companion app that would help me become a "better trader" then proceeded to log in to my account and sell all my players and spend my coins. Will not respond to messages or any form of contact. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

That must be a bs story
  • riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional

I seriously doubt that mate. Why would he risk his livelihood? Probably got scammed by someone pretending to be him

• Purplejacket
    2393 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think someone pretended like him to do that to you. You got conned.
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He has done well for himself the last 18 months, but mainly due to the fact he is actually tolerable...I find him a good point of reference for the less intense fifa player. Fair play to him
  • Donovan86v2
    59 posts Park Captain

Chances tho it’s a coin seller
  • sulliez
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect

so says the ball boy with 1 post :D
  • Flamstead
    2824 posts Fans' Favourite

Chances tho it’s a coin seller

Think about that carefully lol. (Other way around).
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something

:joy: you probably fell for that RunTheFUTMarkt twitter account didn't you
  • Lackosweat
    5504 posts Big Money Move
    Nah. My man @Futfanatic is.
  • Futfanatic
    12448 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Nah. My man @Futfanatic is.

I wish! 🤑