Comments

• Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    BWild wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    No way...they've finished their game completely...

What a load of nonsense. He is from u.k and said we use it as idiot...hahaha. spineless coward. Just admit you messed up and take your ban.

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA taste 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

Not specificaly calling you out, but so many people either didn't watch the video or only watched about 30 seconds and decided that was good enough to have an opinion on the matter.

I watched it.

First thing he said was " i didn't know it meant like that ".

Guy is not genuine when he starts off like that. Of course I'll have an opinion on it the guy is full of it.

You said "Just admit you messed up and take your ban."

He did. He also agreed with what EA did.

Yes genuinely not the "i didn't know what the meaning of it was but i apologise ".

You are young or very naive to believe that nonsense.
  • Smudge
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »

What a load of nonsense. He is from u.k and said we use it as idiot...hahaha. spineless coward. Just admit you messed up and take your ban.

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA are 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

Not specificaly calling you out, but so many people either didn't watch the video or only watched about 30 seconds and decided that was good enough to have an opinion on the matter.

good he apologised but shouldn't of said that. I haven't heard anyone over the age of 16 say that. I don't buy he didn't know what it meant but guess he can't exactly say he did.

What did he say? Someone can PM me, i just can't watch the video. :D

Said that people are failing to adapt to a new game and then blaming it on servers
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA are 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

good he apologised but shouldn't of said that. I haven't heard anyone over the age of 16 say that. I don't buy he didn't know what it meant but guess he can't exactly say he did.

Called Vecino F*cking f*ggot
  • hoban95
    48504 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Smudge wrote: »

Ea did the right thing.

Said that people are failing to adapt to a new game and then blaming it on servers

I heard he called them snowflakes.
  • BWild
    3128 posts National Call-Up

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA taste 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

I watched it.

First thing he said was " i didn't know it meant like that ".

Guy is not genuine when he starts off like that. Of course I'll have an opinion on it the guy is full of it.

You said "Just admit you messed up and take your ban."

He did. He also agreed with what EA did.

Yes genuinely not the "i didn't know what the meaning of it was but i apologise ".

You are young or very naive to believe that nonsense.

Trying to get personal? Lol.

He literally did the exact thing you wanted... What exactly is he supposed to do? He messed up, obviously. He's paying for it.
  • hoban95
    Couchy wrote: »

Ea did the right thing.

He used a word us brits call a cigarette. Big deal in America apparently.

Oh deary me. Such a 12 year old insult as well. What's he thinking? :joy:
  • hoban95

Ea did the right thing.

Called Vecino F*cking f*ggot

Saw this before Couchy's response and just assumed you didn't like Vecino. :joy:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31395 posts National Team Captain
    Packed VVD from the MLS SBC's

Should I keep VVD?

or

Sell VVD, keep Sanchez in, and buy Griezmann back to partner with IF Ben Yedder?

my other CB is Varane.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46763 posts FIFA Cover Star
    had 13 wins, needed 7 wins in 7 games and currently on 6/7 lmao
    scenes 1 win needed
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46763 posts FIFA Cover Star
    btw played the last 6 games with 352 and its unreal
  • Finesse_4days
    6571 posts Big Money Move

WTF if Ea don't get their **** together the whole competitive scene will be banned soon
  • Wonderfulwest
    4630 posts National Call-Up
    Well I hope people don’t hear some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth while playing lol there’s a reason my girlfriend dosnt like being around while I’m on Fifa
  • WonderMouse
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Actually decided to play this weekend, never bothered to get more than silver 2. Have 15 games left lovely.
  • Maverick
    4752 posts National Call-Up

Should I keep VVD?

or

Sell VVD, keep Sanchez in, and buy Griezmann back to partner with IF Ben Yedder?

my other CB is Varane.

I have VVD and Varane and their monsters together.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Blarix 100% right.

Even though he apologized, he had to give a false introduction that he did not know there was an insulting connotation that was related to homosexuals. And that's what Blarix talks about, to start by not knowing and give excuses about where you live?!, just give up this part and apologize and say you have to work on your language and your manners.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4630 posts National Call-Up

Should I keep VVD?

or

my other CB is Varane.

Keep guy is a monster at the back, I’ve yet to see him lose a header
  • hoban95

WTF if Ea don't get their **** together the whole competitive scene will be banned soon

200.gif
  • sofyanm
    1950 posts Play-Off Hero
    @sofyanm
    How's Neymar? I assume you play him Cam?

@Falafelmonster Yes i play him CAM ofc, he's great. Smooth on the ball and can finish with booth feet just like last year. His finesse timed finishing are deadly
  • Finesse_4days
    6571 posts Big Money Move
    Well I hope people don’t hear some of the stuff that comes out of my mouth while playing lol there’s a reason my girlfriend dosnt like being around while I’m on Fifa

same here lol the game is absolutely garbage and it turns me into a pyscho when Eaids is going against me like it did today, I finished on 18 11 after starting 14 -3 and the gameplay has been simply tragic.
  • ColeWorld
    9751 posts League Winner
    Middle Gerrard isnt worth it. Gonna get Pogba instead of him
  • Pikachu
    8623 posts League Winner
    I agree with. @Blarix
  • Daveofwales01
    8342 posts League Winner
    @Blarix 100% right.

Even though he apologized, he had to give a false introduction that he did not know there was an insulting connotation that was related to homosexuals. And that's what Blarix talks about, to start by not knowing and give excuses about where you live?!, just give up this part and apologize and say you have to work on your language and your manners.

That's a load of nonsense that he didn't know, he was hardly calling vecino a cigarette was he?
  • hoban95

Looooool you know
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    @Blarix 100% right.

• LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ffs now can't even finish my games in time
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Matchmaking is back up.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17183 posts World Class
    Pikachu wrote: »
    I agree with. @Blarix

KmqS.gif
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    any news on an extension. I've just lost an hour and a half can't seriously stay up till 5am to play my games lol
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    I agree with. @Blarix

KmqS.gif

• Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    I agree with. @Blarix

Holy ****