The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Squad Showoff Thread

Comments

• ha032742
    35700 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    L2I3tEr.png

Prepared for next weekend :naughty:

No ADP Nedved is disturbing

• WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    L2I3tEr.png

How is Raul?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    L2I3tEr.png

ImperfectPersonalAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain
    L2I3tEr.png

How is Raul?

Just bought him this morning at work, will let you know when I try him :+1:
  • WFCBagnall
    73398 posts Moderator
    L2I3tEr.png

Leave my untradeables alone :anguished:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain
    L2I3tEr.png

Leave my untradeables alone :anguished:

You got any of them mystery flavoured?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26213 posts Player of the Year
    Danzukic = Pace 2 Win :o
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain
    Danzukic = Pace 2 Win :o

>:)
  • TimRUFC
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 13-6 in WL will try and get G2 later tonight. Gotze and Reus are a dream combo, saving for Sane at LW

69-D418-CF-C382-45-EB-99-A3-930-D961849-C7.png
  • Kamilflage
    5675 posts Big Money Move
    @Kamilflage How is Raul? And who do you prefer out of Dinho/Cruyff/Best?

@WonderMouse
    Raul is really smooth, killer finishing. I like that he can hold the ball and assist my wingers/CAM, at the same time he makes some really good runs. Also note that his heading is really OP, especially from corners. Really enjoyed him, but his price is really high due to hype and inflation.
    Out of those 3, prime Dinho. If its 91 Dinho, I prefer 91 Cruyff. Prime Dinho just has that special something.
    Best is honestly average
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    8cbc349e389a9f3202ad837b1f4b4b0b.jpg

Hazard is the best player in the game for me, Reus is also superb.

Not totally sold on Gotze yet but only played 5 games, his dribbling is so smooth
  • WonderMouse
    Kamilflage wrote: »

@WonderMouse
    Raul is really smooth, killer finishing. I like that he can hold the ball and assist my wingers/CAM, at the same time he makes some really good runs. Also note that his heading is really OP, especially from corners. Really enjoyed him, but his price is really high due to hype and inflation.
    Out of those 3, prime Dinho. If its 91 Dinho, I prefer 91 Cruyff. Prime Dinho just has that special something.
    Best is honestly average

Raul sounds excellent but as you say I wouldn't be prepared to pay over 1.7.

Sad about Best, I hope his prime is better
  • Kamilflage

@WonderMouse
    Best is honestly average

That's just my honest take on him. A lot of people are raving about him, but honestly hype creates bias, as well as paying so much for a player you generally tend to convince yourself how amazing they are...
    Hes good, no doubt, but he didnt like blow my mind you know.
    Cards like R94, Prime Dinho, Cruyff I found myself saying WOW quite a bit.
    Prime Petit for me was also like that, just the sheer amount of long shots he scored me while having great defensive abilities was deadly.
    Best I played about 100 games, 50ish goals, maybe like 2 WOW moments in total both were hattrick games.
  • FrankFrank
    2447 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sk-rmbillede-2018-11-05-kl-17-16-42.png

Goes to 4-1-2-1-2 in game. Figo cam and Mbappe/Reus strikers. Very happy with my team. Looking to upgrade Saul/Goretzka to the UCL versions and maybe Ramos instead of Umtiti.

• EddieFicio
    22110 posts Club Captain
    @ha032742 @WFCBagnall Not only is @ORANGEeffect05 not using ADP or Nedved... He's gone Ruffier over Buffon. I'm lost for words.
  • WonderMouse

@WonderMouse
    Best is honestly average

That's just my honest take on him. A lot of people are raving about him, but honestly hype creates bias, as well as paying so much for a player you generally tend to convince yourself how amazing they are...
    Prime Petit for me was also like that, just the sheer amount of long shots he scored me while having great defensive abilities was deadly.
    Best I played about 100 games, 50ish goals, maybe like 2 WOW moments in total both were hattrick games.

Maybe its because its the base version? The prime takes a lot of his good stats at takes them from 90ish to the mid to high 90s, maybe that gives him the extra elite factor.

Shame because I was dying to get Dinho last year and I did that, but I don't have the same feeling for anyone this year. Best is closest, then maybe Cruyff but I doubt I will be affording him anytime soon.
  • Kamilflage

@WonderMouse
    Best is honestly average

Maybe its because its the base version? The prime takes a lot of his good stats at takes them from 90ish to the mid to high 90s, maybe that gives him the extra elite factor.

Shame because I was dying to get Dinho last year and I did that, but I don't have the same feeling for anyone this year. Best is closest, then maybe Cruyff but I doubt I will be affording him anytime soon.

Yeah perhaps if I try the prime extensively I'll have a different opinion. I tried the prime maybe 10 games and found that he did have better finishing and made more runs.
  • WonderMouse

@WonderMouse
    Best is honestly average

Yeah perhaps if I try the prime extensively I'll have a different opinion. I tried the prime maybe 10 games and found that he did have better finishing and made more runs.

Sounds promising. Just hope EA does something soon to jiggle the prices up. Would do his SBC if it came out today if it was 1.7 tops from scratch but thats doubtful. Would also buy a below 1.85 but that's also doubtful.
  • WFCBagnall
    73398 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    @ha032742 @WFCBagnall Not only is @ORANGEeffect05 not using ADP or Nedved... He's gone Ruffier over Buffon. I'm lost for words.

No words
  • ha032742
    35700 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018

No words

Always knew he was a Madridista at heart smh
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain

No words

Always knew he was a Madridista at heart smh

Ffs lads I am scraping me last coins together per Gigi :cry:

As if @EddieFicio can talk after revealing his name ain't Eddie and he isn't Gigi's twin. Next you'll tell me Santa isn't real.
  • ccooaattssyy
    9303 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Could make a lovely Juve team tbf

Ronaldo
    Nedved ADP Baggio
    Vieira Matuidi
    Sandro Chiellini Cannavaro Cancelo
    Buffon

Laudrup, Inzaghi, Henry (I guess), Dybala, Trezeguet, Vieri.

Probably others too?

Actually looks tasty. @ORANGEeffect05
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22533 posts Club Captain

Ronaldo
    Nedved ADP Baggio
    Vieira Matuidi
    Buffon

Probably others too?

No doubt, looks a great squad. Think Baggio will be my next icon to try after Raul.
  • krakos000
    17544 posts World Class

Ronaldo
    Nedved ADP Baggio
    Vieira Matuidi
    Buffon

Probably others too?

That's really similar to what I'm shooting for Haha already have the back line and nedved. Gonna get Baggio next
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    My main 2 teams atm.
    8F6xQiJ.png

3boftYB.png
  • @LeonidasJB how do you like 3 atb. I loved it this year but haven’t dabbled in it since launch
  • Scutch
    12398 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    My main 2 teams atm.
    8F6xQiJ.png

3boftYB.png

How is SBC Depay and more importantly that 3421?
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    @LeonidasJB how do you like 3 atb. I loved it this year but haven’t dabbled in it since launch

Find it very effect.
    When playing really good players it can be picked apart.
    Attacking wise you tend to swarm all over the opposition making it hard for them to get out of their defensive 3rd of the pitch.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    My main 2 teams atm.
    8F6xQiJ.png

3boftYB.png

Depay is excellent for me. I enjoyed his NIF for about 12 games, and then decided I have to get his SBC completed.

The 3421 is really good fun. Very attacking.
    Occasionally somebody really good picks it apart though.
  • Scutch
    12398 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    My main 2 teams atm.
    8F6xQiJ.png

3boftYB.png

Depay is excellent for me. I enjoyed his NIF for about 12 games, and then decided I have to get his SBC completed.

The 3421 is really good fun. Very attacking.
    Occasionally somebody really good picks it apart though.

I was looking at something like this:

08c73d253725a49227052ee962fa5eb5.jpg