OT: How do you prefer your coffee/caffeine?

Comments

  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Milk
    Racist vote. All coffees are equal.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Latte with Coconut milk extra hot. Costa only.

    Try it thank me later.

    Don't think i've ever had Costa ask me what kind of milk I want.

    It's one of their "secret" latte's. You have to ask for it. Starbucks don't know how to do it.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2231 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    Just like my women, dark and sweet.
  • GL
    6678 posts Big Money Move
    Am I missing out? I don’t drink tea or coffee...
  • M98H
    12944 posts Has That Special Something
    Other
    Pepsi Max
    Fair to say I drink way to much
  • BrentfordFC
    12101 posts Has That Special Something
    With alcohol in it (Irish etc.)
    Alcoholic mert
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Milk and sugar
    I haven't had an Irn Bru in years. I can't even remember what it tastes like.
  • Ryan10g
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Espresso
    I work at a coffee place espresso ruined everything
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Energy drink
    GL wrote: »
    Am I missing out? I don’t drink tea or coffee...

    Coffee is fantastic. Tea is lovely. Just make sure you don't have too much coffee or you won't even have a tolerance level like me i drink 4-5 a day. The colombian ones are stunning. Also milky and iced coffee is so nice.
  • SimenHP
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    ICED COFFEE from Starbucks
    7d66063f7a8a0b78bd0bc2c0ea038569.png

    BLACK COFFEE
    6cdbbb38866410ae1c2a09608c392c53.png


    Am I the only one drinking coffee for the taste and not because of the Caffeine?
  • Färjestad
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Black
    SimenHP wrote: »
    ICED COFFEE from Starbucks
    7d66063f7a8a0b78bd0bc2c0ea038569.png

    BLACK COFFEE
    6cdbbb38866410ae1c2a09608c392c53.png


    Am I the only one drinking coffee for the taste and not because of the Caffeine?

    Imagine drinking coffee for something other than taste
  • Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Espresso
    Bright in the morning. That’s how I like.
  • James Libby
    5612 posts Big Money Move
    Just sipping that double espresso....

    And I've got to boom....

    When you start your day right....

    You do it in the bathroom.
  • Hoopsterz
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Milk and sugar
    Only way to take it. If there is no sugar then ill take it with just milk.

    Only way to wake up in the morning - Always fresh ground and not supermarket brought. Not many things I'll fork out over double the price for but coffee is a must!
  • Keano
    13434 posts Has That Special Something
    Other
    Blarix wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Latte with Coconut milk extra hot. Costa only.

    Try it thank me later.

    Don't think i've ever had Costa ask me what kind of milk I want.

    It's one of their "secret" latte's. You have to ask for it. Starbucks don't know how to do it.

    If I ask for it & they look at my blankly then me & you will have a problem sir @Blarix :trollface:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Black
    Hazelnut iced blended though. When its hot outside its the best
  • CeeQue
    11018 posts Has That Special Something
    Milk and sugar
    Milk & Sugar with a spalsh of those vanilla packets from 7-11
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    With alcohol in it (Irish etc.)
    Black but this option was there so
  • James Libby
    5612 posts Big Money Move
    Just sipping that double espresso....

    And I've got to boom....

    When you start your day right....

    You do it in the bathroom.

    P.S. - I wrote this WHILE booming!!!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21083 posts Club Captain
    Black
    Just sipping that double espresso....

    And I've got to boom....

    When you start your day right....

    You do it in the bathroom.

    P.S. - I wrote this WHILE booming!!!

    Morning boom here @James Libby
  • EA_Lanna
    1862 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, removed some posts. Keep it PG please ^^;
  • EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hey, removed some posts. Keep it PG please ^^;

    Removing posts just cos they prefer a different brand of tea? Yorkshire>PG Tips anyway
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Iced
    The people that picked energy drinks drink cases of Mountain Dew and listen to Insane Clown Posse.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Other
    Keano wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Either a blonde roast with heavy cream and whatever flavor sweetener we have(atm we have Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice <3 )

    OR

    I also take these focus pills that have guarana extract in them for a little bit of energy.

    I cant do hardcore amounts of caffeine anymore without getting anxious and jittery. Used to take all sorts of pre workouts/nootropic stacks and drink Rockstars but I just cant do it anymore.

    Rockstars are no good for you though, bit of caffiene isn't bad, but they take the pee.

    Yeahhhh I know I dont drink em anymore but I would have at least two every morning for work a few years ago.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    Caffeine pills before hitting the gym is my drug. Once they hit you literally have 5 minutes to hit the weights or you’ll die.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Other
    vneklw wrote: »
    Caffeine pills before hitting the gym is my drug. Once they hit you literally have 5 minutes to hit the weights or you’ll die.

    One of the worst tasting pills ive ever had. So damn bitter.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    krakos000 wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    Caffeine pills before hitting the gym is my drug. Once they hit you literally have 5 minutes to hit the weights or you’ll die.

    One of the worst tasting pills ive ever had. So damn bitter.

    Yep taste is awful have to eat something with it to get it down
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Coffee and redbull
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Other
    vneklw wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    Caffeine pills before hitting the gym is my drug. Once they hit you literally have 5 minutes to hit the weights or you’ll die.

    One of the worst tasting pills ive ever had. So damn bitter.

    Yep taste is awful have to eat something with it to get it down

    How many mgs? I can stand about 150 to 200mg I think before I get too jittery. But that's in a drink not a pill all at once.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    krakos000 wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    Caffeine pills before hitting the gym is my drug. Once they hit you literally have 5 minutes to hit the weights or you’ll die.

    One of the worst tasting pills ive ever had. So damn bitter.

    Yep taste is awful have to eat something with it to get it down

    How many mgs? I can stand about 150 to 200mg I think before I get too jittery. But that's in a drink not a pill all at once.

    200mg. Anything over 200mg and I’ll probably have a heart attack so not gonna experiment with that.
Sign In or Register to comment.