Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• coopersett
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Blarix wrote: »
    coopersett wrote: »
    Can someone talk to me about Prime Lampard, aka is he worth it over his baby or other icons similar price-wise?

I'm using the baby right now and my GOD is he the best attacking midfielder I've ever used, plays just like him in real life, starting play from deep and making those incredible late runs to slam balls home, 8 goals in 13 games :open_mouth: thinking the upgrade may actually be worth it... open to any suggestions though, my budget is about 1mil-ish, looking for a CM for a 433(2) preferably with H/M workrates to play next to Pogba (as i found that H/H was ever so slightly dragging my mids back too deep, and with Kante behind them i dont need defensive help from the CMs)

I just picked up Prime Lampard sounds good.

Thoughts on him? Have you tried Lamps' baby version or any other ~90ish rated CM icons? I'm sure prime will be good, but don't want to pull the trigger before knowing he's worth the extra 400k or so
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Can someone talk to me about Prime Lampard, aka is he worth it over his baby or other icons similar price-wise?

I'm using the baby right now and my GOD is he the best attacking midfielder I've ever used, plays just like him in real life, starting play from deep and making those incredible late runs to slam balls home, 8 goals in 13 games :open_mouth: thinking the upgrade may actually be worth it... open to any suggestions though, my budget is about 1mil-ish, looking for a CM for a 433(2) preferably with H/M workrates to play next to Pogba (as i found that H/H was ever so slightly dragging my mids back too deep, and with Kante behind them i dont need defensive help from the CMs)

Thoughts on him? Have you tried Lamps' baby version or any other ~90ish rated CM icons? I'm sure prime will be good, but don't want to pull the trigger before knowing he's worth the extra 400k or so

Don't know haven't used him yet but if the baby is good for you the prime stats eclipse's that one.
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero

Weren’t you done with this game just this morning? :trollface:
  • Boabdust
    4758 posts National Call-Up
    Any Prime Seedorf reviews?
  • ha032742
    35022 posts Moderator

Glad to see you never left :trollface:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Socrates 87 and 89, any good this year? I really want the 89 but I am 100k short lol

Don’t bother with 87, 89 feels much better

Getting the 89 now ;)
  • Lucas TB
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Socrates 87 and 89, any good this year? I really want the 89 but I am 100k short lol

Getting the 89 now ;)

Will be your best player.
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    so stingy got 2 mill in the bank but just can't do it , so many falsley priced
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    might just save for viera unless @Blarix lists anyone one up :trollface:
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Like having Strikers that can get in behind. Any recommendations for 1.2m? Have potm Hazard upfront and love him to bits.
    Looking at Prime Nedved/leaning more towards the 89 atm.
    4* skill moves is a must.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »

Glad to see you never left :trollface:

giphy.gif
  • S-Dog
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sam_arlow wrote: »
    S-Dog wrote: »
    Torn now between baby Ronaldo or CR7! 2+ mil for baby Ronaldo seems alot when you compare stats, but I'm always drawn to him!

How much have you got? Wasn't too impressed by either

I've got around 2.6 mil though could stretch to 3.5 with some shuffling, I'm after that game changer, haven't found one yet.

Then Eusebio is your man
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Lucas TB wrote: »

Getting the 89 now ;)

Will be your best player.

Doubt it, he is going RCM
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Torn now between baby Ronaldo or CR7! 2+ mil for baby Ronaldo seems alot when you compare stats, but I'm always drawn to him!

91 Cruyff is that game changer you were after. He is outstanding and 5* both.
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain

91 Cruyff is that game changer you were after. He is outstanding and 5* both.

https://www.xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/2859c2dc-9f42-4d51-af62-e63c0e814040

He is special.

CR7 is actually good this year first time for me since fifa 12. Every other year CR7 I couldn't get along with it. Still turns like a truck but he has nasty shot and wins every header in the box.
  • Paciga45
    3540 posts National Call-Up
    What’s a good price on the 89 Nedved?
  • DougInskip
    6281 posts League Winner
    @Blarix hey man, you used any of the new icon CMs? Or prime Matthaus? Wondering if any can replace Pat and Ruud as I don’t want them this year
  • LukakuMUFC
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    What’s a good price on the 89 Nedved?

One just went for 920 on bid which looked decent for the time being
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Did not realize prime Figo's card looks this great. Looks brilliant tbh. anyone tried him?
  • ColeWorld
    9817 posts Has That Special Something
    Baby Blanc 1m wtf
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @Blarix hey man, you used any of the new icon CMs? Or prime Matthaus? Wondering if any can replace Pat and Ruud as I don’t want them this year

Honestly, once again they are head and shoulders above the rest however this year the variety is great. No need to have them if you can get the likes of Gattuso, Makelele, Veron, Seedorf, Matthaues, Gerrard etc.

• Kamilflage
    4532 posts National Call-Up
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Baby Blanc 1m wtf

Yeah really want to try him but 1M is stupid
  • Gamble
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    90 Best is filthy.

The game becomes one massive lol when your front 3 is POTM Hazard - 91 Eusebio - 90 Best.
  • Mafioso8
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looking for opinions on Gerrard. Been saving for the prime but having checked Futbin the prime is only 29 stats better than the mid version.

Any mini reviews on either version would be appreciated.
  • DougInskip
    6281 posts League Winner
    @Blarix cheers, was looking at Prime Matthaus and Prime Ballack as a CDM partnership
  • WonderMouse
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone have any clips of Prime Best? I remember in 17 he had a very unique dribbling style/animation and I wanted to see what it looked like this year. I remember his dribbling felt really weird in 17 and I sold him to buy back Messi, who's dribbling I prefered
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    picked up couple of baby icons.

Currently 674, unless Ea drop baby sbcs they'll continue to shoot up. If next icon set has a mega star kiss the market goodbye.
  • WonderMouse
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite

Currently 674, unless Ea drop baby sbcs they'll continue to shoot up. If next icon set has a mega star kiss the market goodbye.

They need to release the 5 worst primes and make it 400kish, it's getting out of hand
  • LukakuMUFC

It'll be this week or next week 100% aswell. Easy coins even if they're weird choices
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »

It'll be this week or next week 100% aswell. Easy coins even if they're weird choices

Ea has set the trend they can't change now otherwise people who completed the sbc's will feel cheated. They have to continue same way and to be fair let's Prime Matthaues is in there, they'll need to add another icon or few more squads.