Rate Fifa 19 out of 10

Comments

  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah MHoney is right on the money and its not even funny. Seriously though, this game needs to be revamped. Even if the handholding got toned down there are multum of other issues to be addressed and lets face it, its not happening.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    7/10

    + Gameplay is better than 18
    + Content is better than 18

    - Poor Servers destroying all the good parts of this game

  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    1/10 awful awful game.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some really good replies. Thought I’d bump this for the later crew.
  • JackoEFC
    93 posts Park Captain
    3/10 Load of balls
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    8/10

    Game is not the roblem, problem are servers and input lag, trust me.
  • Rossco160715
    2584 posts Fans' Favourite
    A very generous 1/10
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    5/10
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    1/10 if you dislike RNG. 10/10 if you like a lot of dumb, random stuff.
  • Tubbs76
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect
    -1/10. absolute garbage, the game is broken in so many areas and the servers are useless.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Pre-Patch: 8.5/10
    Now: 6.5/10

    I can’t quite put my finger on what he’s changed, but I have noticed that my players make mistakes that I have nothing to do with. I will aim at a player to switch play, and my LB (Sandro) will pass it to a CM surrounded by defenders instead of the wide open Florenzi, despite having a lot of power and aiming correctly. This happens often. Also, I’m not sure if it’s just me, but the Timed Shot indicator is removed from my players which is pretty aggravating.
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    2/10 as 80% of it needs to be fixed, game should never of been released.

    Imagine cod releasing a game where the gun shoots 10 yards from where you aim, would be removed immediately
  • Pre Patch: 8/10
    Now: 4/10
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    9 out of 10.

    You can’t pace abuse, the bad players can’t beat the good players and despite the online myth that there’s no skill gap, it’s very rare you lose to anyone much worse than you.

    I love the slower pace of it, my biggest gripe is AI inconsistencies and how you either seem to have the ref on your side or against you, he rarely seems neutral.

    Overall, I find that this game finds the amateurs out. You’ll catch them moaning a lot online about how bad the game is, whereas in reality it’s just that they suck.
  • Toonleew
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would say 8/10. It’s better than last year.

    The best ones were a few years ago but anyone giving it less than 5/10 is obviously terrible at the game and doesn’t like losing.

    If ur a good player then you will love it. The garbage players hate it.

    Same every year to be fair.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toonleew wrote: »
    I would say 8/10. It’s better than last year.

    The best ones were a few years ago but anyone giving it less than 5/10 is obviously terrible at the game and doesn’t like losing.

    If ur a good player then you will love it. The garbage players hate it.

    Same every year to be fair.

    I’d say that’s an unfair comment. Such is the state of the game, I don’t enjoy winning either.

  • Ryno
    6533 posts Big Money Move
    6.5/10

    The animations and general engine of certain parts of the game are definitely poor given the budget for the game, but there are times where I find myself enjoying the game.
  • Psyke
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    8/10

    + Rewards ingame
    + The best fifa gameplay since FIFA 13
    + The high rated players are in fact better than the low rateds.
    + The best player win the games most of times.

    - Stranger things around the 45th and 90th minutes of the game
    - I can't see the reason why we have cards like Icons, FSB, Halloween.
    - OP 80-84 Premier League players as usual.

  • forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    Psyke wrote: »
    8/10

    + Rewards ingame
    + The best fifa gameplay since FIFA 13
    + The high rated players are in fact better than the low rateds.
    + The best player win the games most of times.

    - Stranger things around the 45th and 90th minutes of the game
    - I can't see the reason why we have cards like Icons, FSB, Halloween.
    - OP 80-84 Premier League players as usual.

    You sure about that?
  • Bob_Dylan
    20872 posts Club Captain
    8/10

    Best FIFA in years
  • Pughy30
    27259 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2018
    3/10, games not even finished EA have sold everyone an unfinished product at full price
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    3/10 at release.

    0.5/10 since latest patch.
    Post edited by JGCramp on
  • Psyke
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018


    Like i said in another post: "Ofc i win some games that i deserved to lose, and lose some that i deserved to win. But in the far majority, who plays better or have less mistakes, wins."

    For me at least is far better than past FIFA versions.

    Also a big part of the game is keep calm, no matter how much fifa BS is going on, it helped me a lot and made me won some games that I thought I had lost.

    forearms wrote: »
    Psyke wrote: »
    8/10

    + Rewards ingame
    + The best fifa gameplay since FIFA 13
    + The high rated players are in fact better than the low rateds.
    + The best player win the games most of times.

    - Stranger things around the 45th and 90th minutes of the game
    - I can't see the reason why we have cards like Icons, FSB, Halloween.
    - OP 80-84 Premier League players as usual.

    You sure about that?

  • Gainzy
    1179 posts Professional
    0 - it’s literally worse than PES.
  • forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    Psyke wrote: »

    Like i said in another post: "Ofc i win some games that i deserved to lose, and lose some that i deserved to win. But in the far majority, who plays better or have less mistakes, wins."

    For me at least is far better than past FIFA versions.

    Also a big part of the game is keep calm, no matter how much fifa BS is going on, it helped me a lot and made me won some games that I thought I had lost.

    forearms wrote: »
    Psyke wrote: »
    8/10

    + Rewards ingame
    + The best fifa gameplay since FIFA 13
    + The high rated players are in fact better than the low rateds.
    + The best player win the games most of times.

    - Stranger things around the 45th and 90th minutes of the game
    - I can't see the reason why we have cards like Icons, FSB, Halloween.
    - OP 80-84 Premier League players as usual.

    You sure about that?

    How can you defend thinking the game is good, and still say the bolded statement?
  • Kibby89d
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    1.5/10 worst Fifa in years. Very disappointed. I was hyped before launch all the talk it sounded like they fixed so many things over 18. Nope just somehow made it worse.
  • Psyke
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    forearms wrote: »
    Psyke wrote: »

    Like i said in another post: "Ofc i win some games that i deserved to lose, and lose some that i deserved to win. But in the far majority, who plays better or have less mistakes, wins."

    For me at least is far better than past FIFA versions.

    Also a big part of the game is keep calm, no matter how much fifa BS is going on, it helped me a lot and made me won some games that I thought I had lost.

    forearms wrote: »
    Psyke wrote: »
    8/10

    + Rewards ingame
    + The best fifa gameplay since FIFA 13
    + The high rated players are in fact better than the low rateds.
    + The best player win the games most of times.

    - Stranger things around the 45th and 90th minutes of the game
    - I can't see the reason why we have cards like Icons, FSB, Halloween.
    - OP 80-84 Premier League players as usual.

    You sure about that?

    How can you defend thinking the game is good, and still say the bolded statement?

    Most of us are very competitive in this game, even if the opponent are slightly better, we still get angry and blame on some bad luck moments of the game for the result.

    This isn't probably your first FIFA, it's not mine either, I'm okay with some deflections and things like that. If you look in the past, the number of time where the defenders just randomly did not responde to pass/shot commands and give free oportunity to players like Emenike,Wellington, Essewein, Silver Lukaku, Kelvin... score every shot was far worst.

    Pace feast is over, Finesse shots are here to counter those ppl who just move players back to defend, Custom tatics is a big plus to adapt to the opponent / Time of the game ( even though need a fix) .
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unrateable
  • forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    Psyke wrote: »
    forearms wrote: »
    Psyke wrote: »

    Like i said in another post: "Ofc i win some games that i deserved to lose, and lose some that i deserved to win. But in the far majority, who plays better or have less mistakes, wins."

    For me at least is far better than past FIFA versions.

    Also a big part of the game is keep calm, no matter how much fifa BS is going on, it helped me a lot and made me won some games that I thought I had lost.

    forearms wrote: »
    Psyke wrote: »
    8/10

    + Rewards ingame
    + The best fifa gameplay since FIFA 13
    + The high rated players are in fact better than the low rateds.
    + The best player win the games most of times.

    - Stranger things around the 45th and 90th minutes of the game
    - I can't see the reason why we have cards like Icons, FSB, Halloween.
    - OP 80-84 Premier League players as usual.

    You sure about that?

    How can you defend thinking the game is good, and still say the bolded statement?

    Most of us are very competitive in this game, even if the opponent are slightly better, we still get angry and blame on some bad luck moments of the game for the result.

    This isn't probably your first FIFA, it's not mine either, I'm okay with some deflections and things like that. If you look in the past, the number of time where the defenders just randomly did not responde to pass/shot commands and give free oportunity to players like Emenike,Wellington, Essewein, Silver Lukaku, Kelvin... score every shot was far worst.

    Pace feast is over, Finesse shots are here to counter those ppl who just move players back to defend, Custom tatics is a big plus to adapt to the opponent / Time of the game ( even though need a fix) .

    If you need to rationalize against "when all the FIFA bs is going on", I would say that alone makes it bad.
  • Lunty
    2496 posts Fans' Favourite
    5/10

    I’m a gold 1 standard player before anyone says i’m trash, the game doesn’t favour the better player, it favours those who can abuse it’s faults the most, ai defending is the most pathetic it’s ever been, finesse shots are a joke, centre backs catching quicker attackers who have a 10 yard run on them is a joke

    Most of the good points are what i’ve packed so far it’s my most successful fifa in terms of club worth and we’re only a month and a bit into it, gameplay needs a drastic uphaul
Sign In or Register to comment.