Manchester City FC

Comments

  • Retro_G
    30339 posts National Team Captain
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    We can't all play Young Boys

    Even if we lost against Young Boys, it would've only been two defeats on the bounce, so I don't know what your point is?
  • wth22
    10493 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    We can't all play Young Boys

    Ah yes Basel and Lyon the European powerhouses
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this

    What!? For ALLOWING you to break the rules!? The **** sort of logic is that :joy:
  • ViVaWhom
    8291 posts League Winner
    its always been obvious the "fake" sponsorships allowed them to comply with FFP

    pathetic plastic club
  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this

    What!? For ALLOWING you to break the rules!? The **** sort of logic is that :joy:
    The established clubs was crying about City and PSG in the CL so UEFA brought in FFP. Both City and PSG threatened legal action and UEFA caved because they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court, which is why UEFA, City and PSG settled it out of court with a fine.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this

    What!? For ALLOWING you to break the rules!? The **** sort of logic is that :joy:
    The established clubs was crying about City and PSG in the CL so UEFA brought in FFP. Both City and PSG threatened legal action and UEFA caved because they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court, which is why UEFA, City and PSG settled it out of court with a fine.

    :joy: thought it was the Liverpool fans that were deluded
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Mike wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this

    What!? For ALLOWING you to break the rules!? The **** sort of logic is that :joy:
    The established clubs was crying about City and PSG in the CL so UEFA brought in FFP. Both City and PSG threatened legal action and UEFA caved because they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court, which is why UEFA, City and PSG settled it out of court with a fine.

    What’s your thoughts on this one then?



  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this

    What!? For ALLOWING you to break the rules!? The **** sort of logic is that :joy:
    The established clubs was crying about City and PSG in the CL so UEFA brought in FFP. Both City and PSG threatened legal action and UEFA caved because they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court, which is why UEFA, City and PSG settled it out of court with a fine.

    What’s your thoughts on this one then?

    Maybe Dehaene was a bad person
  • finsfan85
    12885 posts Has That Special Something
    Mike wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    This FFP allogations, if proved to be true sum up manchester city
    Fake
    Not sure what gives you that impression, the established clubs and UEFA come out worse in this

    What!? For ALLOWING you to break the rules!? The **** sort of logic is that :joy:
    The established clubs was crying about City and PSG in the CL so UEFA brought in FFP. Both City and PSG threatened legal action and UEFA caved because they wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court, which is why UEFA, City and PSG settled it out of court with a fine.

    What’s your thoughts on this one then?

    Maybe Dehaene was a bad person

    :open_mouth:
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Can't believe it's so easy to get past the regulations. What's the point of having these rules if when a club breaks them it isn't always punished.
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    So....Any chance of them having points deducted in the league? :D:#
  • Low Ki
    11852 posts Has That Special Something
    "We will not be providing any comment on out of context materials purportedly hacked or stolen from City Football Group and Manchester City personnel and associated people," the club said. "The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."

    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11543144/manchester-city-brand-ffp-abuse-claims-as-attempt-to-damage-their-reputation

    That doesn’t read like a denial at all.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Low Ki wrote: »
    "We will not be providing any comment on out of context materials purportedly hacked or stolen from City Football Group and Manchester City personnel and associated people," the club said. "The attempt to damage the club's reputation is organised and clear."

    https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11543144/manchester-city-brand-ffp-abuse-claims-as-attempt-to-damage-their-reputation

    That doesn’t read like a denial at all.

    Well obviously... there’s nothing to deny...
  • Retro_G
    30339 posts National Team Captain
    Corrupt club, wonder what other rules they're breaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were match fixing, too many teams just rolled over last season, they're always getting favourable referee decisions.
  • ViVaWhom
    8291 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Corrupt club, wonder what other rules they're breaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were match fixing, too many teams just rolled over last season, they're always getting favourable referee decisions.

    no doubt abou it

    you think it was coincidence they had a documentary crew with them on a season they broke loads of records
  • finsfan85
    12885 posts Has That Special Something
    The bitter United supporters have arrived.
  • Ahmer50x
    19842 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Corrupt club, wonder what other rules they're breaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were match fixing, too many teams just rolled over last season, they're always getting favourable referee decisions.
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Corrupt club, wonder what other rules they're breaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were match fixing, too many teams just rolled over last season, they're always getting favourable referee decisions.

    no doubt abou it

    you think it was coincidence they had a documentary crew with them on a season they broke loads of records

    ShorttermShowyClumber-small.gif
  • Low Ki
    11852 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    The bitter United supporters have arrived.

    They even eclipsed PSG’s $1.8bil with their cash injections from Abu Dhabi with $2.7bil injected over 7 years



    Meanwhile teams like Rubin Kazan get the book thrown at them and $8m in fines for ‘overspending’.

    The way Abramovich pumped cash in your club was ridiculous when he first bought a broke low tier club, but the books are run like a proper business these days as are the rest of the top clubs.

    How can anyone justify poorly disguised money laundering by sovereign states into clubs?

    This isn’t just oil money, the whole football leaks thing also goes into cartel behaviour by other European clubs due fears the PL TV deals will eventually make Juve, Bayern, Barca, Madrid etc the next Ajax, Porto, Benfica etc with time.
  • Retro_G
    30339 posts National Team Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Corrupt club, wonder what other rules they're breaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were match fixing, too many teams just rolled over last season, they're always getting favourable referee decisions.
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Corrupt club, wonder what other rules they're breaking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were match fixing, too many teams just rolled over last season, they're always getting favourable referee decisions.

    no doubt abou it

    you think it was coincidence they had a documentary crew with them on a season they broke loads of records

    ShorttermShowyClumber-small.gif

  • finsfan85
    12885 posts Has That Special Something
    Low Ki wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    The bitter United supporters have arrived.

    They even eclipsed PSG’s $1.8bil with their cash injections from Abu Dhabi with $2.7bil injected over 7 years



    Meanwhile teams like Rubin Kazan get the book thrown at them and $8m in fines for ‘overspending’.

    The way Abramovich pumped cash in your club was ridiculous when he first bought a broke low tier club, but the books are run like a proper business these days as are the rest of the top clubs.

    How can anyone justify poorly disguised money laundering by sovereign states into clubs?

    This isn’t just oil money, the whole football leaks thing also goes into cartel behaviour by other European clubs due fears the PL TV deals will eventually make Juve, Bayern, Barca, Madrid etc the next Ajax, Porto, Benfica etc with time.

    Already know about all this. But those United supporters are coming in here with unsubstantiated claims. It’s embarassing and wreaks of bitterness.
  • Low Ki
    11852 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    After seeing Retro's post for 2+ years, you're still lumping him with the rest?

    "The reports of the coming weeks will also reveal the positive doping tests of a multiple Champions League winner", that's the story I'm waiting to break. Has to be a RM player.
  • finsfan85
    12885 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Low Ki wrote: »
    After seeing Retro's post for 2+ years, you're still lumping him with the rest?

    "The reports of the coming weeks will also reveal the positive doping tests of a multiple Champions League winner", that's the story I'm waiting to break. Has to be a RM player.

    Never said it was all the United supporters. My post was directed towards Retro and Viva.

    Edit: Would anyone be surprised if the player being referred to was CR7?
  • Low Ki
    11852 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    After seeing Retro's post for 2+ years, you're still lumping him with the rest?

    "The reports of the coming weeks will also reveal the positive doping tests of a multiple Champions League winner", that's the story I'm waiting to break. Has to be a RM player.

    Never said it was all the United supporters. My post was directed towards Retro and Viva.

    Edit: Would anyone be surprised if the player being referred to was CR7?

    It's der Spiegel. If it was Ronaldo they would've made an even bigger deal about this so hot after the Vegas story. And there was some stuff in there that implied he was clean. Doubt it's Messi either unless his hormone disorder has made him dependent on PED's. I do think it's a Barca or Real player though. As far as I can tell they're the only teams with active players who have won the CL multiple times....active competitor would explain why they're saving that name for a bigger story.

    Please be Ramos.
  • finsfan85
    12885 posts Has That Special Something
    Bale is another name that wouldn’t surprise me at all.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    After seeing Retro's post for 2+ years, you're still lumping him with the rest?

    "The reports of the coming weeks will also reveal the positive doping tests of a multiple Champions League winner", that's the story I'm waiting to break. Has to be a RM player.

    The best story to break is going to be the Man City doping scandal
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    22 mins in and it's already 3-0
  • ChrisLFC
    7145 posts Big Money Move
    Title is theirs to lose
Sign In or Register to comment.