The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Smudge
    5464 posts Big Money Move
    Some outstanding candidates here for XCil's professional moaner position if he ever chooses to vacate it
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Smudge wrote: »
    Some outstanding candidates here for XCil's professional moaner position if he ever chooses to vacate it

Ouch...
  • M98H
    14311 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking back at last years thread, don’t think it ever got quite this bad, and this is without Orison :joy::joy:
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Let’s not get personal please if you’re going to respond to each other.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hardest game has come against an 81 Chem team haha, I thought Chem is meant to matter
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    It literally feels like I've been banned from winning games right now.
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    So the servers are bad?have 11 games left,maybe wait till tomorrow then
  • Andybelfast
    11037 posts Has That Special Something
    Hollandman wrote: »

Haven't been better my friend smooth Game play for all no dc's etc
  • Moiizer
    15189 posts World Class
    Hollandman wrote: »

Haven't been better my friend smooth Game play for all no dc's etc

Straight comedy you fella.
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    So when are ea going to fix finishing in this game. Miss at least one of these evry game no matter the player:
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Aggtheman wrote: »
    Where’s that guy that has been in here constantly defending the game lol, surely he can’t defend this mess of a weekend

I'm pretty sure @hoban95 is one of them :joy:

Nah i'm just the guy who doesn't moan on the forums all day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you do love ea

Why because i choose to not complain all day? Get a grip, mate.

Nah you don't need to complain all day.

But when its glaring obvious the whole thing is in a complete mess it's justified.

You probably think it's " all in our heads"

Is it? Just don't play lol.

I have my own grudges with the game, i just don't write about it every day.

Oh just choose not to play a game I've paid for because the company released it as a broken game?

Nice logic kid

So you're just going to play a video game even though you think it's rubbish? Right as you were buddy.

No unfortunately im not able to play it anymore as the servers on the game are completely **** if they upgraded them so we get consistent gameplay then maybe it wouldn't be so "rubbish" and I would be able to play a working game I paid for.

Look how many people in this thread are experiencing this Donald ducked game play. Then we have hoban with his EA tinted glasses on who thinks the world of ea and their magical servers

If you bothered to read what i said you'd see i put "I have my own grudges with the game." You're angry and you're trying to be condescending to me with your replies. It's not my fault the game has problems. I'd wait for you to come back with something constructive but lets face it, this is your 5th post about me and we're still waiting.

Have a nice Sunday mate, i hope you reach your aims in WL.

Andy rn.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bdefb0b6464785373166425
  • Primal
    11508 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Not wanting to get involved in this wierd excuse for an argument but all I've seen that Andy do is complain about the poor servers which everyone is moaning about and then people start getting personal and calling out xcil , I know people are just trying to bait others for a reaction but it's a tad tedious.

I don't like the game but don't talk about the mechanics annoying me as the servers make it so no matter how good or bad the game was itd still be poor.

Maybe some of you should start a new thread whereby you take random shots at random people in the hope of getting a reaction in order to create a little exictment in your lives. You can even @ kurt if you want.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Primal wrote: »
    Not wanting to get involved in this wierd excuse for an argument but all I've seen that Andy do is complain about the poor servers which everyone is moaning about and then people start getting personal and calling out xcil , I know people are just trying to bait others for a reaction but it's a tad tedious.

I don't like the game but don't talk about the mechanics annoying me as the servers make it so no matter how good or bad the game was itd still be poor.

Maybe some of you should start a new thread whereby you take random shots at random people in the hope of getting a reaction in order to create a little exitment in your lives. You can even @ kurt if you want.

Don’t do that anyone >:)

Everyone calm down and remember the main issue is the servers and even those that may enjoy the game still often complain about them so you have something in common with them.
  • Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Aggtheman wrote: »
    Where’s that guy that has been in here constantly defending the game lol, surely he can’t defend this mess of a weekend

I'm pretty sure @hoban95 is one of them :joy:

Nah i'm just the guy who doesn't moan on the forums all day. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you do love ea

Why because i choose to not complain all day? Get a grip, mate.

Nah you don't need to complain all day.

But when its glaring obvious the whole thing is in a complete mess it's justified.

You probably think it's " all in our heads"

Is it? Just don't play lol.

I have my own grudges with the game, i just don't write about it every day.

Oh just choose not to play a game I've paid for because the company released it as a broken game?

Nice logic kid

So you're just going to play a video game even though you think it's rubbish? Right as you were buddy.

No unfortunately im not able to play it anymore as the servers on the game are completely **** if they upgraded them so we get consistent gameplay then maybe it wouldn't be so "rubbish" and I would be able to play a working game I paid for.

Look how many people in this thread are experiencing this Donald ducked game play. Then we have hoban with his EA tinted glasses on who thinks the world of ea and their magical servers

If you bothered to read what i said you'd see i put "I have my own grudges with the game." You're angry and you're trying to be condescending to me with your replies. It's not my fault the game has problems. I'd wait for you to come back with something constructive but lets face it, this is your 5th post about me and we're still waiting.

Have a nice Sunday mate, i hope you reach your aims in WL.

Andy rn.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bdefb0b6464785373166425

:joy::joy:

A Vince McMahon meme oh my word How funny is that.

Are you 12?

Oh damn you’re fuming LOOOL :joy::joy::joy:

The guy is seething. Lets not forget he initially tagged me. I was just happily eating my lunch at work reading about @RealM fail in WL.
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    I've just RQ a game at HT for the first time in years, hit the post three times. Kid goes up other end absolute thundercunt into the TC from 30 yards.

Have a corner, hit the bar and he goes up the other end with Modric. Left footed strike again like a rocket into the TC.

Later on in the half I lose it stupidly and Kroos does a 180 degree turn and off balance left foot into the TC from about 25-30 yards was redic.

That was enough for me.
  • SimenHP
    5455 posts Big Money Move
    That's me done with Fifa this week, lost the last 6 games (I still have 3 left, but can't be bother playing them) ending at only 14 wins.

My last 6 games:

1. 5-5 in full time, lost 7-5 in extra time.
    2. 3-3 in full time. Lost 7-3 in extra time.
    3. 1-1 in full time. Lost 4-2 in extra time.
    4. 6-6 in full time. Lost 10-8 in extra time.
    5. Disconnected from EA server after around 10 minutes played.
    6. Lost 4-0. My first game in 90 Emilio's 93 games (137 goals) where his shots felt s**t, he always score 9/10 shots. This game I had 23 shots and atleast half of them was with him and I only got 6 on target, he even missed 3 one on one shots, which he NEVER miss
  • azza452
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    11-8
    Probably my best WL so far (only 8 wins last week)

Will be happy with Gold 3 but Gold 2 would be great.

Lost 3 penalty shootouts and 2 I dominated but couldn't finish. I hit post so many times
  • RealM
    8579 posts League Winner
    I just hit 11 wins I will have you know B) Going to go for the other 3 tonight/tomorrow.
  • RealM wrote: »
    I just hit 11 wins I will have you know B) Going to go for the other 3 tonight/tomorrow.

giphy.gif
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Any chance the WL may be extended because of the server dropout this morning guys?
  • P1stolpete187
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    gameplay feels so slow today, not complaining though it suits the way I play.
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    People are failing to adapt to a new game and then blaming it on servers
  • Aggtheman
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gameplay is super slow and delayed atm, wanted to get a few games in before the Chelsea game but idk if that’s a good idea now.

Liking this cheap team I’m running with so far, Lacazette is really good, finishes everything.
  • M98H

So Xcil and many other pros who are still hitting T100 complaining about the game are failing? Nice one
  • Andybelfast
    edited November 2018

If there is one post I've seen that screams "everyone look at me I want attention" we have a winner
  • GS13
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special

:o
  • Andybelfast
    M98H wrote: »

So Xcil and many other pros who are still hitting T100 complaining about the game are failing? Nice one

I still hit my usual gold 1-2 also so I don't know what's to adapt to :D
  • Moiizer
    15189 posts World Class

Well played. You caught many fishys
  • ColeWorld
    15374 posts World Class
    Have to play all 30 games tomorrow. Will be fun
  • M98H
    edited November 2018
    Moiizer wrote: »

Well played. You caught many fishys

Many? I mean 2 people replied?
    Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest at this being a serious comment (by Caesar)tbh, seems to be the mentality of many on here.