The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Nodge86
    1106 posts Professional
    Sergi Roberto gone extinct. Worth holding and waiting for the max price change or shall I pie him off?
  • Janoe1
    7566 posts League Winner
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Sergi Roberto gone extinct. Worth holding and waiting for the max price change or shall I pie him off?

They updated prices last night. Doubt theyll again before sbc ends
  • Nodge86
    1106 posts Professional
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »

They updated prices last night. Doubt theyll again before sbc ends

Cheers for the info, I didn’t realise.
  • BeanieGee
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hummels price down 15% or so since the SBC came out that's a 89 rated bundelsiga, Bayern , German CB perfect for the SBC so should be going up but undercutters driving it down it's 44k now stupid cheap I'm holding 1 for at least 20k more than that and might even pickore up at this price he's got to go up as cheaper options go up or become extinct.
    Can't see a 89 losing much on 44k good nation..good league too bee 300+ k if in prem
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    BeanieGee wrote: »
    Hummels price down 15% or so since the SBC came out that's a 89 rated bundelsiga, Bayern , German CB perfect for the SBC so should be going up but undercutters driving it down it's 44k now stupid cheap I'm holding 1 for at least 20k more than that and might even pickore up at this price he's got to go up as cheaper options go up or become extinct.
    Can't see a 89 losing much on 44k good nation..good league too bee 300+ k if in prem

wtf no ones submitting an 89 rated cb in an 84 rated sbc :lol:
  • CeeQue
    10966 posts Has That Special Something
    Shehraj wrote: »

• BeanieGee

Point being it's actually driving the price down I'd be balls deep on it if not for BF coming up
    You could probably use him anyway and rest cheap 82/83s rather than the 84/85s at 7-15k each
  • Shehraj

Point being it's actually driving the price down I'd be balls deep on it if not for BF coming up
    You could probably use him anyway and rest cheap 82/83s rather than the 84/85s at 7-15k each

he costs 44k. the bayern sbc costs 43k. Those are going to be some awfully cheap 82s/83s to actually bring down the cost when its already more :lol:
  • BigPapiFifa89
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    iggypop wrote: »
    I've just managed to get online n seen diego Costa was listing at 11k, must b down to the server failure, he's been at 20k+ for ages up until 6pm! just bought as many as 500k could!

Up to 15k... take that cash money and run 😉
  • BeanieGee

he costs 44k. the bayern sbc costs 43k. Those are going to be some awfully cheap 82s/83s to actually bring down the cost when its already more :lol:

He's 64k min bin now 3 hours later.
    That's what I was trying to say glad I held mine but I'd have bought more if hadn't got most coins out on other investments, hope some of you jumped on
  • Shehraj

He's 64k min bin now 3 hours later.
    That's what I was trying to say glad I held mine but I'd have bought more if hadn't got most coins out on other investments, hope some of you jumped on

glad hes risen for you but I can still assure you 0% of that was due to the sbc lmao
  • BeanieGee
    Not even the immediate 15/20% + dip ?
    Like literally an hour after the SBC was released ?
    Mighty odd coincidence
    I was checking it as had one packed from mm but was holding as thought 50k was too low for a 89cb
  • Shehraj
    Mighty odd coincidence
    I was checking it as had one packed from mm but was holding as thought 50k was too low for a 89cb

all I said was no one was going to use him in the sbc so listen mate can you show me 1 sbc solution with hummels within 5k of the cheapest?
  • MartinsenHD
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Only relation between Hummels price and the SBC is people doing it getting german players for their Gotze
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold Brahimi for 45K, bought for 18K, than sold 9 UCL Martinez for 22K a piece brought for 15K. Two more falcao waiting to sell overall making nice profit
  • johnlaker62
    1221 posts Professional
    Sell 83s for 2k now or hold?
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought my Vidals at 7k on Thursday, sold today for 11k.
  • BeanieGee
    Mighty odd coincidence

all I said was no one was going to use him in the sbc so listen mate can you show me 1 sbc solution with hummels within 5k of the cheapest?

I wasn't suggesting they do and I'm not even doing the SBC I just brought it up as I thought the pricing was way to low and would bounce up quickly as I couldn't get in on it thought I'd add my thoughts so some others might profit from it that's all...think wires have been crossed mate 👍

I rarely use the SBC solutions as it's usually traders putting up their own investments and prices soon inflate why would anyone use a tradeable 89 to get a untradable card lower rated
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are they done with the Halloween SBCs? Am wondering as if so, then I would dump those random silver cards into an upgrade.
  • Lackosweat
    5673 posts Big Money Move
    These people
    Rajivvv86 wrote: »
    Are they done with the Halloween SBCs? Am wondering as if so, then I would dump those random silver cards into an upgrade.

Don't. Use your bronze players into the bronze upgrade sbc instead.
  • ml1dch
    1411 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Koko77 wrote: »
    Just now sold fekir for 30k
    5 thauvin for10k
    3 ribery for 17k

I love this game

Is this just because of the mediocre Gotze SBC, or am I missing something amazing?

I'm quite happy to take the money and run either way.
  • Mellark
    75 posts Park Captain
    I sold my players a bit too quick it seems, wasn't expecting people like Brahimi and Falcao to go up to max bin. Is this all because of Götze? I feel like I'm missing something...
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mellark wrote: »
    I sold my players a bit too quick it seems, wasn't expecting people like Brahimi and Falcao to go up to max bin. Is this all because of Götze? I feel like I'm missing something...

Nothing to miss. Alot of people have done the Gotze and because he's a great link to POTM Reus. Plus he's a pretty good card too.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've just managed to get online n seen diego Costa was listing at 11k, must b down to the server failure, he's been at 20k+ for ages up until 6pm! just bought as many as 500k could!

Bought 120 @ 10-11k and sold them yesterday for about 16-18k

KA CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG
  • BanterMarc11
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anything specific to do atm with about a million?
  • Chewbaccary
    934 posts Professional
    I've got 1.4M sitting around and if I don't build a team then I'm going to buy a lot of IF Marquinhos. I think his price is a good value and with his links to Kimpembe, Silva, Buffon, and Brazilians he will surely be a popular card in a lot of squads.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 1.4M sitting around and if I don't build a team then I'm going to buy a lot of IF Marquinhos. I think his price is a good value and with his links to Kimpembe, Silva, Buffon, and Brazilians he will surely be a popular card in a lot of squads.

He is not great though... He will rise, but not crazy high
  • Nodge86
    1106 posts Professional
    With prices set to drop has anyone got any investment plans beyond IF’s? I’ve been pretty good at picking up NIFs as the drop and selling for profit but not sure it will work over the next few weeks.
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fekir is 15k not 30k... ??
  • munchie63
    2860 posts Fans' Favourite

Bought 120 @ 10-11k and sold them yesterday for about 16-18k

KA CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG

well it paid off but 1.25 mill into Costa ?

2 weeks before black friday