flashback gotze!!!

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    He's so much fun and was just perfect for me goretzka was 8 chem due to sabitzer at CF gotze fixed that.
  • Yosef1607
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys i use rues as ST
    So should i go for gotze as CAM?
  • Yosef1607 wrote: »
    Guys i use rues as ST
    So should i go for gotze as CAM?

yes 100%
  • Giroud9267
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are some of the players you need to buy, extinct?
  • Rucci
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    just did the sbc for 20k had to buy the if , got sandro ,buffon ,mertens and if mane like it finally something pay off
  • FifaKingPin
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boring. We want zlatan.
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rucci wrote: »
    just did the sbc for 20k had to buy the if , got sandro ,buffon ,mertens and if mane like it finally something pay off

seeing a lot of these posts...

my best pull from the two packs was Benjamin Mendy :(
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    [img][/img]DB06FFF5-A09A-4702-A04D-856DB39C235C.jpg
    Worked out good for me I’m running bundes squad and have potm Reus. First good pull this year
  • Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    tatadwader wrote: »

A lot of people lie so bare that in mind. Not saying that person above lied, but just generally people fib so don’t believe everything!
  • Radraptor
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it and pulled Muller. Not great but a prettt decent pull. Cost me about 30k for the few cards I needed to buy. Just about made my money back with Muller and have Goetze to go with Lewandowski now.
  • denisdgm
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pulled ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but overall happy I did the sbc this card is amazing
  • Mr. Soper
    3498 posts National Call-Up
    did it, got Nacho in both my packs. You people with this pack luck is killing me
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    denisdgm wrote: »
    Pulled **** but overall happy I did the sbc this card is amazing

anxious to try him out... wife's got me on a binge of the final season of House of Cards for the time being...
  • Kove
    4790 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Worth while without potm reus? I am a big fan of Gotze generally. I miss my three Mario squad :p
  • Kouli06
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Was using the UCL Gotze in my team anyway so this is a no brainier 🤗

Built the squads on App just need to get to console tomorrow to do the loyalty 😃

Cost around 80-90k for me using some untradables
  • denisdgm
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kove wrote: »
    Worth while without potm reus? I am a big fan of Gotze generally. I miss my three Mario squad :p

I did him without reus, he's amazing either way
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Cost me 12k and a bunch of untradable players I don't use. Made sense as have UCL bundes folk in my club as well (Muller, Thiago, Coman, Gnabry).

Will build a team when the SBC is over and prices calm down again.
  • Markman007
    4412 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    I skipped Reus, but I think Gotze is worth it either way if you have a Bundesliga team. He looks like a perfect CAM/false 9 CF. Was just about to try him out but then matchmaking got disabled ah well.
  • FifaTaco
    2141 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely loving him at ST been very surprised with the runs he’s making.
  • Cornushon
    5318 posts Big Money Move
    150k ez profits))) love it
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    jajce111 wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Don’t know whether to get rid of my Ozils in this one or the Auba one. Decisions decisions

Just take the coins and run

Depends how popular this one is. I’ve just bought a few IF Sancho’s at 13k. I think they should go up at least to 17k maybe more.

Maybe for bundesliga potm, but for flashback he wont go up because he is 79 rated...

Jovic potm
  • Ryanomates
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did him for 80ishk using untradeables I had. Perfect link to POTM Reus so a no brainer for me. Packed Steootman as my highest player, probably recouped 10-15k from the packs. I think he was worth it, just hope he's good now!
  • llcg04
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    tatadwader wrote: »

A lot of people lie so bare that in mind. Not saying that person above lied, but just generally people fib so don’t believe everything!

Sandro, mane if, buffon and Mertens in two packs... i dont know. That would be extremely Lucky
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Did for about 80k, 8 games in and not really convinced by him. Maybe doesn’t suit the 4-1-3-2 formation. Tried him as ST, not as good as Werner or UCL Reus. Tried him out left, was anonymous. Trying him now at CM and is better there. Still to be convinced he’s better than Scream Schweinstieger or UCL Thiago there though. Will be giving him the rest of WL there.
  • TopCat
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    I have James Rodriguez untradeable. Can anyone tell me the way to make best use of him in the SBC?
  • RoosterBlue
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    Undecided on this, I use a Bundesliga team.

He'd be playing at CM or ST in a 4321.

Is he any good?
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Undecided on this, I use a Bundesliga team.

He'd be playing at CM or ST in a 4321.

Is he any good?

He's great to me as CAM.
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes thats for sure! But where would you suggest him in a formation without cam? st or cm?
    right now i dont think i‘ll do him, can‘t find a position fir him
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    I did it because it's a pretty unique card and I can't see him getting a better one, unlike some of the other SBC players that are pretty much nailed on to get better cards this season.

I'm really trying hard to find any enjoyment in the game right now, so getting players in that I think look fun and not worry too much about how effective they are in-game helps.

It's fairly pricey for the card itself but the two reward packs are decent. I got nothing of any value in them, though.

• Kove
    4790 posts Big Money Move
    Worth it purely for the breakdancing walkout