Does 'kick off glitch' exist?

iConfueZ
277 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it real or not?

Comments

• LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it's more to do with the attacking team getting a buff in attributes or a higher percentage of things to go right. In my experience it exists.
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    LazyFIFA wrote: »
    I think it's more to do with the attacking team getting a buff in attributes or a higher percentage of things to go right. In my experience it exists.

This there's definitely a boost at kick off is it a glitch? Not as such it's just people exploiting something EA coded into their game.

Thing is they pretty much repaired it in 18 to some extent towards the end.

but somehow managed to revert back with fifa 19. Making me believe they copied and pasted some old code rather than 're design or use newer fifa 18 code.

And I refuse to take advantage of this, all my kick offs go back to my defenders and I slowly build up. Even if I'm losing.

I know it's possible to do tho as I do it against the computer on squad battles sometimes they take the lead really early on legendary and every Time I can score straight after
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Knowing that your defenders will not be switched on. Your formation will be spread out in an attacking sense even though you don't have the ball. Best thing to do is manual defend and try get that ball. Has helped me... You still conceed the odd kick off due to poor defending though (or button delay ;) )
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    I not sure if its much to do with attritbutes, but the AI definitely position themselves abnormallly and don't track runs as effecient compared to other times of the game.
  • FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Their team comes running at your team, its momentum(like real life, before anyone decides to ban me! Its about the momentum IRL) like if youre standing still, and have your mate run at you, his momentum will beat your non exsistant moment. If you track his run, you’re at least trying to match the moment he’s building up.

Makes sense, yeah?
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    It definitely does but it can be stopped most times
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    Their team comes running at your team, its momentum(like real life, before anyone decides to ban me! Its about the momentum IRL) like if youre standing still, and have your mate run at you, his momentum will beat your non exsistant moment. If you track his run, you’re at least trying to match the moment he’s building up.

Makes sense, yeah?

Makes sense. But the game AI do nothing to compensate for this flood of foward momentum. I dont get scored om by kick off too often. But going foward its clear to see that my AI just blaze by the defenders who are sitting like statues. Needs some recoding
  • number7rocky
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    Yes it exists, but I'm not sure if it's because of your ai positioning from kick off or the the attacking team getting an increase in stats and vice versa a decrease for your defenders
  • tilen11
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    It does. Just slide tackle as soon as possible and thats it.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah its definitly a buff to the dude conceding a a goal. Easier to score a goal just after conceding.
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    I dont think so. Not this year, I'm yet to conceded a "kick off goal" compared to fut 17.
  • nsholmberg11
    1111 posts Professional
    Yes, a disproportionate amount of goals are scored on kickoffs. Nearly every time after I score, the other team just walks through my defense. Combined with the at least 50% of the tackles I win just go right back into the attackers pathway. It’s ridiculous