PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Guys, other than the delay problem I'm having a big issue, when playing on uncapped FPS i'm struggling, I get a lot of microtears, like it's unplayable, When I cap it to 60FPS it's smooth as butter, but it makes my game delayed alot especially ONLINE, anything I could do.
    Specs : Ryzen 7 2700X
    Gigabyte RADEON 480X 11GB OC Gaming
    8GB DDR4 RAM
  • barci
    766 posts Semi-Pro
    Skorem wrote: »
    Guys, other than the delay problem I'm having a big issue, when playing on uncapped FPS i'm struggling, I get a lot of microtears, like it's unplayable, When I cap it to 60FPS it's smooth as butter, but it makes my game delayed alot especially ONLINE, anything I could do.
    8GB DDR4 RAM

play on dx11 and not dx12 :)

unknown.png
  • Already done that, and it still give me screen tears, and sometimes causes freezes that turn into speedup lag
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been hearing a lot about Black Friday and the effect it has on the game, how there are special packs, how people mass sell their players to get enough coins for such packs, etc. I am wondering, isn't it more reasonable to make use of the resulting drop in player prices and just buy the ones you need, instead of relying on chance to get them from packs? Are those packs really that lucrative? This is my first year of FUT, so I have no knowledge or experience with such events, any comments will be appreciated.
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    So what other games are you guys recommending?

Depends on what you like.....

Thronebreaker is a storydriven game in the Witcher universe which is fantastic. You could also try the online part Gwent if you like cardgames, you can try Warframe which is also free2play and gets a huge expansion this month though it's a grindy game....
  • jajce111
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Antiversum wrote: »

Thronebreaker is a storydriven game in the Witcher universe which is fantastic. You could also try the online part Gwent if you like cardgames, you can try Warframe which is also free2play and gets a huge expansion this month though it's a grindy game....

You have destiny 2 for free, its not great but not bad either...
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    barci wrote: »
    Guys, other than the delay problem I'm having a big issue, when playing on uncapped FPS i'm struggling, I get a lot of microtears, like it's unplayable, When I cap it to 60FPS it's smooth as butter, but it makes my game delayed alot especially ONLINE, anything I could do.
    8GB DDR4 RAM

unknown.png

Going for AMD wasn't best decision imho... They are still not optimyzed. But they definitely have future
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    jajce111 wrote: »

They already changed content so you cannot acccess it until you buy an expansion because of gear lock where it was no lock previously.
  • Daddy
    5567 posts Big Money Move
    Cornushon wrote: »
    8GB DDR4 RAM

unknown.png

Going for AMD wasn't best decision imho... They are still not optimyzed. But they definitely have future

My last card was amd and so is my current card, no problems as far as FIFA is concerned
  • jajce111

They already changed content so you cannot acccess it until you buy an expansion because of gear lock where it was no lock previously.

Well you get base game for free and if you want additional content you need to buy dlcs, but still you get base content for free and then you can decide if you like the game or not, it is absolutely worth it...
  • protzbischof
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    I love the whole diablo incident :D
  • packed Kante in the Götze packs B)

I also wonder why there is no "big" promo out this week like movember? thank god that it seems that they didnt do that mess that was fut swap again
  • protzbischof
    packed Kante in the Götze packs B)

I also wonder why there is no "big" promo out this week like movember? thank god that it seems that they didnt do that mess that was fut swap again

I guess they realised movember was really boring :D I love those flashbacks to be fair. If they release Ibra next I will go nuts..
  • Cornushon
    Daddy wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    8GB DDR4 RAM

unknown.png

My last card was amd and so is my current card, no problems as far as FIFA is concerned

Said it to not because I read reviews stating some problems. Used GeForce for last 6 years though
  • BeardedBerk
    1611 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game against some Croatian **** who must have Internet powered by a dead hamster... The one sided delay is a fkin disgrace
  • jajce111
    Game against some Croatian **** who must have Internet powered by a dead hamster... The one sided delay is a fkin disgrace

You know that wl is on dedicated servers right? So if you have delay its because of poor servers, it is not p2p but its dedicated servers that means he can have **** internet but as long as your internet is ok you shuld not have lags, but if you have potato internet then you will lag too, so if you didnt get it yet it was either your faoult or servers that you got a delay...
  • BeardedBerk
    1611 posts Play-Off Hero

You know that wl is on dedicated servers right? So if you have delay its because of poor servers, it is not p2p but its dedicated servers that means he can have **** internet but as long as your internet is ok you shuld not have lags, but if you have potato internet then you will lag too, so if you didnt get it yet it was either your faoult or servers that you got a delay...

you are clueless beyond...lag compensation is what it is..... time for you to be blocked again
  • packed Kante in the Götze packs B)

I guess they realised movember was really boring :D I love those flashbacks to be fair. If they release Ibra next I will go nuts..

yeah the flashbacks are really nice I still regret not doing Juanfran :'(

but I think Movember was fun, EA could just pick players that would just need a little more physical like Chiellini or Godin
  • Cornushon
    My 84 investments finally selling hot))) yay!!! 7k for carvalh, I take it every day) reinvesting in cheapest OTW...
  • Cornushon
    BELOTTI please!!!!
  • Psyclon13
    I just had a very exciting game against a team that probably costs 3-4 times more than mine, where I was disconnected just before extra time because of alt-tab, EVEN THOUGH I DID NO SUCH THING! The bull**** is just too strong!
  • protzbischof
    Yay got Elite 3 again. I hope Flashback Ibra is next..
  • Cornushon

It would be sick ..
  • PDJEY
    1060 posts Professional

I played against you two times and at the time you were deadly with Ibra
  • protzbischof
    PDJEY wrote: »

The good old times when crossing was great and shielding was strong :/
  • Cornushon
    PDJEY wrote: »

The good old times when crossing was great and shielding was strong :/

Oh, don't even start this nostalgic stuff.
  • might the 81+ ucl pack be the biggest ripoff in fifa history?
  • Psyclon13
    You know it's going to be one of those days when you struggle against the first team in Squad Battles and concede a goal by a bronze CM ...
  • Felipe Anderson and Belotti reds tastyyyyy

but a really strange time for rewards rn
  • Cornushon
    edited November 2018
    Felipe Anderson and Belotti reds tastyyyyy

but a really strange time for rewards rn
    Just folk oooooooofffffff.... 81&81 was mine, again ..