FIFA Servers are (censored)

kPaul
18 posts Ball Boy
edited November 2018
Thanks to the FIFA servers, I lost yet another Div Rivals because of lost connection. Only this time, it resulted in my inability to get a Swap Deals Objective, and effectively killed my last hope of getting a Swap Deals Januzaj, with which I could've achieved the SBC reqs for Hazard Belgium. Thanks to EA, I need to earn WAAAAY more coins to reach that goal now. On top of that I was leading 2-0. Why would I quit at 2 0? EA please correct this, I had a two goal lead and less than 15 min on the clock IT HAS TO BE MY WIN
Post edited by kPaul on

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    90446 posts Moderator
    Edited the post. If you want to put your point across, refrain from swearing.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2018
    What, you can take our money but not the swearing?

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
  • Primal
    9687 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    @WFCBagnall personally taking all our money ..shame on you :trollface: lmao
  • Hoopsterz
    2951 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its not hard to get 4 FUT swap players.. shouldn't have left it till the last day to get it..
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    That's not the point here. The point is the problems with the server. I suck at Div Rivals - that's why I put every rage and annoyance I could rack up in that thread. That win meant that much to me, and I've been robbed of it.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Oh just to add - seems as though my region has next to nobody playing FUT 19 and that means very long waiting time for each game. That's why I'm so pissed - I lost a rare multiplaying opportunity because of a server flaw I couldn't even control.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    kPaul wrote: »
    What, you can take our money but not the swearing?

Edited for content. - EA_Cian

And yeah, I'm sorry about the (edited out) stuff I posted earlier, found out you didn't work for EA and so have no responsibility for any connection faults between the server and my XBox after all.
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone disconnects mate, you just have to take it on the chin and move on
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy

Yeah, well, hit someone's chin a few dozen times, that someone tends to start giving some back. I never paid precious 60 bucks for disconnecting servers. Did you?
  • realhokies
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah, well, hit someone's chin a few dozen times, that someone tends to start giving some back. I never paid precious 60 bucks for disconnecting servers. Did you?

EA just uppercut me in my jaw. What do I do?
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    realhokies wrote: »

I swore a few times, attacked a moderator by post, and finally got through to a EA personal via message. I don't recommend this approach, but I do hope the last bit works - for both our sakes.
  • Arron xox
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    Just get on with it life's to short
  • UM4R
    4604 posts Moderator
    everyone gets disconnected and it is annoying as 🎃🎃🎃🎃, but how did you not manage to get 4 swap items in the whole month?
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Why does everyone tell me to forget this ever happened? This keeps happening people its not a one-time problem.
  • realhokies
    realhokies wrote: »

I swore a few times, attacked a moderator by post, and finally got through to a EA personal via message. I don't recommend this approach, but I do hope the last bit works - for both our sakes.

Fight the power, brother.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    UM4R wrote: »
    everyone gets disconnected and it is annoying as ****, but how did you not manage to get 4 swap items in the whole month?

I have not been able to play the game as much as the next person can, and that's why it takes an agonizing length of time to achieve what you call "easy". That's probably why I got pissed over something as trivial as this. And the point here is not that I wasn't able to get that swap deal, its that I lost due to conditions I can't control!
  • SimenHP
    4393 posts National Call-Up
    You have three choices.

1. Just keep playing the game and get use to being disconnected from the servers (which happens to everyone and EA hasn't done anything to it since UT started in Fifa 10)

2. Stop play the game on their server and play CM or Journey instead.

3. Play a different game, which isn't made by EA
  • realhokies
    SimenHP wrote: »
    You have three choices.

1. Just keep playing the game and get use to being disconnected from the servers (which happens to everyone and EA hasn't done anything to it since UT started in Fifa 10)

2. Stop play the game on their server and play CM or Journey instead.

3. Play a different game, which isn't made by EA

May I present to you option 4:

4. Get shafted repeatedly over many years by EA, go to the forums making threads that curse EA.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    You should post this on General Discussion.

• kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy

Oh I thought it was an XBox problem.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Twice again now this really, really sucks.
  • coldri1
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mate i was winning 1:0 till 85m to get dc and the match wasnt count wtf ea
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    everyone gets disconnected and it is annoying as ****, but how did you not manage to get 4 swap items in the whole month?

A whole month to get 4, Jesus Christ OP, I got 5 & I don't even own the game....
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    We are all very sorry you didn't get that sweet Paco Alcacer.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32213 posts National Team Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Edited the post. If you want to put your point across, refrain from swearing.

🎃🎃🎃🎃 Randall 2.0
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    We are all very sorry you didn't get that sweet Paco Alcacer.
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

A whole month to get 4, Jesus Christ OP, I got 5 & I don't even own the game....

Again, this is not the important issue here.
  • JJbx7
    73 posts Park Captain

Sounds like a You problem. Everyone disconnects get over it. If you're having more than 1 DC a week however, it's your problem. I've had 5 DC's in 460 games so far. One making me miss out on Elite 1 you don't see me screaming and swearing at everyone. It happens get over it or go play a different game. You had multiple opportunities to get the 14-16 fut swap items available through the month. Not EA's fault you couldn't be bothered to cover yourself and get an extra one.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    JJbx7 wrote: »

Sounds like a You problem. Everyone disconnects get over it. If you're having more than 1 DC a week however, it's your problem. I've had 5 DC's in 460 games so far. One making me miss out on Elite 1 you don't see me screaming and swearing at everyone. It happens get over it or go play a different game. You had multiple opportunities to get the 14-16 fut swap items available through the month. Not EA's fault you couldn't be bothered to cover yourself and get an extra one.

Hey, if you're okay with the disconnections, sure, go right ahead. I've reinstalled my wifi half dozen times and it still disconnects. The point isn't the Swap Deal thing, it's that I paid for a great multiplayer experience and got bad connection issues every day as a product. And for some reason the queues in my region are very long, so I can't pull a "460 games" even if I tried. That's why I'm pissed. Don't tell me to get over it, I didn't buy crappy connections for 60 bucks.
  • kPaul
    18 posts Ball Boy
    And on top of it all the same company made BF1 and THAT server never failed at all.