November update - it's official? When?

MrSkittles93
240 posts Sunday League Hero
I want to start new career, but I know, it's EA game, so, somebody knows, when we get november update?

Comments

• Livewire666uk
    55 posts Park Captain
    Prob won't get it ea are total ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • MrSkittles93
    edited October 2018
    It would be easier, if EA could give us some information about official date of this update. For example like KONAMI and their Data Pack. They always give imformation on twitter or official site about new update.
  • blue166
    1052 posts Professional
    It will be out on console Tues/Weds.
  • Howler19
    890 posts Semi-Pro
    blue166 wrote: »
    It will be out on console Tues/Weds.

Where did you hear that? Patch 1.03 is not the November update if that's what you're referring to.
  • MrSkittles93
    edited October 2018
    I think about update with new Premier League faces, like previous FIFA. I will play PL career, but I don't know when EA add this stuff for PC. It doesn't make sense begin new CM and download the new update in a moment...
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
  • Cooler08 wrote: »

Which, again, has nothing to do with the November update.
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    the must change the whole gameplay, i played fifa 17 today, and 17 is a light years ahead....
  • MrSkittles93
    Ok. So, it's a miracle - EA development are alive! @EA_Cian closed the topic. Yes!

Conclusion:
    If you write something bad about EA company or about EA users - on 100% you got answer or ban. But! When hundreds of FIFA players ask about November update - EA devs silent and they can't see anything... Ridiculous...
  • ShiroyashaFIFA
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ok. So, it's a miracle - EA development are alive! @EA_Cian closed the topic. Yes!

Conclusion:
    If you write something bad about EA company or about EA users - on 100% you got answer or ban. But! When hundreds of FIFA players ask about November update - EA devs silent and they can't see anything... Ridiculous...

I agree with you
  • Master110
    1080 posts Professional
    LOL
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    At the pace this dev team works expect it to arrive next November.
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    First question is - when have they historically released the November patches over the last few years? early, mid or late November?

Any ideas?
    I'm in the same boat. haven't been able to play Fifa19 since its release because I'm waiting for this patch.
  • I have it on good information the November update will drop Friday 16th this year.

You are right Historically the updates drop on the second week of November which falls in line.

They need a few more face updates than was seen in the leak to impress this year!
  • mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional
    T_EVS91 wrote: »
    I have it on good information the November update will drop Friday 16th this year.

You are right Historically the updates drop on the second week of November which falls in line.

They need a few more face updates than was seen in the leak to impress this year!
    I have it on good authority it will come in November
  • I have it on good Authority the sky is blue
  • Verdi42
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have it on good information the November update will drop Friday 16th this year.

Could you let us know what your source for this is?
  • mickjacobjr
    1481 posts Professional
    Verdi42 wrote: »

Could you let us know what your source for this is?

He is bluffing he hasn’t a clue like the rest of us
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    until november or december, it dosent matter anymore, i have lost my passion to fifa...Thank you EA CRAP