Watch out lads, just got a permanent market ban from selling multiple of a player...

LukakuMUFC
1984 posts Fans' Favourite
Permanent transfer market ban. All i did was invest in OTW Higuain :joy: bought 10 of him for 170k on Monday and sold for 200k at 2pm today and got a message saying i had a permanent market ban.

Joke of a company as usual.

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow really wtf?
  • Campino
    26682 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 2018
    That’s really unlucky buddy

Did you get any form of communication or explaination?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    There’s so many people saying this in the last hour, check Twitter.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17081 posts World Class
    :D Wow
  • LukakuMUFC
    Wow really wtf?

here's the clip, finished a game and went to the transfer market to check someones price and thought to myself how am i market banned. Then this message popped up

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jnmo/video/61779303
  • Andybelfast
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Wow really wtf?

here's the clip, finished a game and went to the transfer market to check someones price and thought to myself how am i market banned. Then this message popped up

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/jnmo/video/61779303

Pathetic mate.

@EA_Andy where are you now????????????
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Let's not jump to defense straight away. There is tons of coin buying going on. Ea is clamping down some innocent might be caught up but don't believe for a second everyone is innocent.
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Just to play devils advocate, you don't actually know the Higuain thing triggered it. Not saying you are to blame in any way, just saying this might not actually be what triggered the system (might as well have been triggered earlier but only now enforced).

Also, isn't 'sending' code for you buying inflated rather than you receiving undue coins from selling ?

Hope you get it sorted. I had a similar issue (due to selling Silver/Bronze during SBC) and got that sorted quickly after writing a detailed and cordial E-Mail laying out my case and the suspected reason.
  • Andybelfast
    Blarix wrote: »
    Let's not jump to defense straight away. There is tons of coin buying going on. Ea is clamping down some innocent might be caught up but don't believe for a second everyone is innocent.

Na most on here are sweet imo.

Happens every year unfortunately
  • LukakuMUFC
    Just emailed them, look through my clips and screenshots you can clearly see all i do is trade lmao, so many people on twitter complaining in the past few hours
  • Edu
    6408 posts Big Money Move
    Update came with BAN hammer.
    Typical EA
  • futureyears
    1083 posts Professional
    How the heck did you manage to sell 10 at 200k a piece?

There are multiple on the market at 149/150k BIN now? Has he really crashed that much in an afternoon?
  • LukakuMUFC
    honestly so many reasons that are stupid reasons but would be reasons just cause it's EA.

Lazy listing players/Lazy listing Squad/Fitnesses all weekend/Investing in OTWs/Sniping Icons/Being market banned from sniping multiple times/selling silvers high from sbcs
  • Andybelfast

There are multiple on the market at 149/150k BIN now? Has he really crashed that much in an afternoon?

Of course with no IF
  • LukakuMUFC

Of course with no IF

yeah he was 220k last night but i waited then saw the leak on reddit and sold them all asap for 190-210k
  • futureyears
    1083 posts Professional

Of course with no IF

Ah, of course, I got all excited when he mentioned selling at 200k as I've got one I picked up at 125k and was about to rush to sell him, makes sense now, I somehow forgot it was Wednesday :D
  • Hollandman
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Permanent transfer market ban. All i did was invest in OTW Higuain :joy: bought 10 of him for 170k on Monday and sold for 200k at 2pm today and got a message saying i had a permanent market ban.

Joke of a company as usual.

So pist off at Ea,this happens to many people.Such a disgrace that they ban somebody for trading
  • CristianoRonaldo
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same for 2 friends ....
  • YOLOT0URE
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    Not that you deserve to be banned by any means, but weren’t you earlier telling people how to get round a short term ban?
  • LukakuMUFC
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Not that you deserve to be banned by any means, but weren’t you earlier telling people how to get round a short term ban?

Loads been doing for years that has no correlation mate.
  • VICTAAAA
    10729 posts Has That Special Something
    EA stamping out trading on a new level. It used to be poor TOTW selections and last year was screwing with MM but this is even more absurd way to get everybody to open packs. :disappointed:

I mean... 20k per card net isn’t even so much.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    EA stamping out trading on a new level. It used to be poor TOTW selections and last year was screwing with MM but this is even more absurd way to get everybody to open packs. :disappointed:

Tbh Trading has become a monster . With all these twitter,youtubers posting advices. The amount of lurkers on this very forum is staggering. Ea would never curb trading though its what makes their packs alluring . Without trading all cards would be worthless
  • Ghotti
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Seriously my mate get wipe today for coins transfer second one transfer market ban GG EA :) they just play and trade.
  • VICTAAAA
    10729 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Tbh Trading has become a monster . With all these twitter,youtubers posting advices. The amount of lurkers on this very forum is staggering. Ea would never curb trading though its what makes their packs alluring . Without trading all cards would be worthless

very good point, no innate value of cards if we do no ascribe value to start. i guess EA keeping their mean streak of making sure people to profit too much off speculation.

you're absolutely right about the "gurus" of the market, they can make a 2 minute clip/use 280 characters can create crazy hype. and then essentially short sell while things are hot and make out like bandits.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is actually scary that they ban people for trading because I do that alot aswell
  • Alter_Bridge86
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got perma banned today! ****!

Anyway to get fitness cards other than opening packs??

Got enough contracts until the end game
  • DarthGrowler
    14147 posts Has That Special Something
    Something fishy here
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3957 posts National Call-Up
    Something fishy here

giphy.gif

• LeonidasJB
    15027 posts World Class
    Ghotti wrote: »
    Seriously my mate get wipe today for coins transfer second one transfer market ban GG EA :) they just play and trade.

Sounds like 1 friend may have transferred coins to the other.....