SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Sitting at work with the derby nerves! Cant wait to get a pint down me and head down to the dark side of town.

mon the hibs
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Small city. Small teams. Tinpot mentality. The Edinburgh derby... can’t wait to watch it finish 0-0 with both using injuries as an excuse.
  • Hibee
    12238 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Small city. Small teams. Tinpot mentality. The Edinburgh derby... can’t wait to watch it finish 0-0 with both using injuries as an excuse.

Just supporting our local team mate, do you support yours...? Iv actually no idea if you do or not.
  • Sykesy

Just supporting our local team mate, do you support yours...? Iv actually no idea if you do or not.

I was on the wind up big man but better news has come through. EA have decided to give me Pato red n gold tomorrow...

I’m drumchapel born n bred but genuinely no idea who’s the closest team. Only got one choice when I was younger. Catholic education worked wonders for me so great choice.

Pato totw has me buzzing

Hulk Pato
    Talisca

Foamin
  • PintOfMagennis
    4454 posts National Call-Up
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Surely McKinnons citing breaks the whole “If it’s dealt with at the game can’t be punished further” patter, he was booked at the time , so where is sadiqs notice? certain teams getting away with it constantly

I'm not disagreeing with you on the main point about it being dealt with in game but Sadiq was booked which is the punishment deemed correct for diving. AFIK the powers that be have, on reflection, decided that McKinnon's tackle merited a red rather than the yellow he received.

When it’s put like this it makes sense yeah , still think the system needs an overhaul
  • PintOfMagennis
    Can see us getting a hiding tonight if broadfoot doesn’t play
  • Sykesy

Never thought I’d be seeing people pray for Big Clubfoot to be starting :joy:
  • Hibee
    12238 posts Has That Special Something

I was on the wind up big man but better news has come through. EA have decided to give me Pato red n gold tomorrow...

I’m drumchapel born n bred but genuinely no idea who’s the closest team. Only got one choice when I was younger. Catholic education worked wonders for me so great choice.

Pato totw has me buzzing

Hulk Pato
    Talisca

Foamin

I know you were man ;)

I will be picking up that Pato for my bench.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If I get Sancho from my fut champions rewards I'm tempted to do Reus. Is his stamina an issue in the centre of the park?
  • PintOfMagennis

Never thought I’d be seeing people pray for Big Clubfoot to be starting :joy:

honestly the turnaround in many players since clarke came in is astonishing, broadfoot is first name on the team sheet these days and has been for a while
  • Salty P3anut
    8982 posts League Winner
    Mik wrote: »
    If I get Sancho from my fut champions rewards I'm tempted to do Reus. Is his stamina an issue in the centre of the park?

Not had any problems with his stamina unless the game goes to ET . He’s honestly amazing don’t regret doing him one bit
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect

Not had any problems with his stamina unless the game goes to ET . He’s honestly amazing don’t regret doing him one bit

Thanks for that info. I just need to work out how I'd get him in.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    No MacLean tonight, this is gonna be fun
  • Sykesy

Isn’t possible to get Sancho is it? 81+?
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
  • fergoosee

mcgregor dropped, killie got a real chance today
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »

mcgregor dropped, killie got a real chance today

Any shot outside of the box is going in
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why the f*** is sh*gger no playing? Foderingham genuinely fills me with dread any time a ball comes into the box
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Dundee are in a bad bad place, it's sad to see.
  • fergoosee
    Dundee are in a bad bad place, it's sad to see.

shouldnt have sacked mccann
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Dundee resorting to hacking us off the pitch. Pathetic.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    I would appreciate The Rangers scoring xxx
  • Salty P3anut
    8982 posts League Winner

Can’t see it happening
  • jocksaltire_67
    edited October 2018

Not happening so far mate. Not taking our chances yet again. Wouldn't be surprised if Killie nicked a winner on the counter late on. Just can't seem to break down teams that sit deep and narrow.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Can’t see it happening

Not happening so far mate. Not taking our chances yet again. Wouldn't be surprised if Killie nicked a winner on the counter late on. Just can't seem to break down teams that sit deep and narrow.

Well well well, it needs to happen canna be doing with Killie finding away to hump me at the weekend and during the week.
  • jocksaltire_67
    Hugh Burns is absolute murder to listen to on Rangers TV btw.
  • Salty P3anut
    8982 posts League Winner
    Fairly awful couple of results for us in a row . Not really sure where this leaves us in this season in all honesty. Sure if we get out our European group great but realistically we aren’t going to go far in the knockouts . Would much rather win one of our cups and a be challenging for the league
  • Wattzeefuik
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Dundee resorting to hacking us off the pitch. Pathetic.

That was hibs style tonight lucky we didnt have any strikers
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    West of Scotland problem...
  • Sykesy

He who dares. Shame Rangers decide to drop points when I back them. Many sitters did Morelos miss?