Pay day - packs

Comments

• LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    The saddest thing is that what you pulled isn't bad.

It's normal and expected.

I've spent a lot of money and this is a typical 12k haul. Sucks

No that is definitely pretty bad. Most people here usually do better than that. I have relatively awful Pack luck and I don’t think I’ve done that bad in a 12k opening myself. The worst packs for me have easily been the Premium Player and the Prime Player, and of course the Rare Gold, but those are ALWAYS awful.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    joehuk wrote: »
    walkout still has dark EASPORTS first.

only noticed after packing alba from 2 player pack as I didn't get a Walkout from the 12k. lol
    CharlieC wrote: »
    How do you know if it’s a board or walkout now?

When it’s a walkout at the bottom you can see EA Sports logo before it glows

Cheers. Look forward to seeing a few tomorrow then! (Forever the optimist)
  • FifaCity16
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The only sad thing is grown men spending money on a video game.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    i wanted to open the promo packs today but I think I changed my mind now :D
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    disgusting isn't it - how and why should it be luck - hope its taught you a lesson anyhow and not to buy packs
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    FifaCity16 wrote: »

Is it? Should he just go and buy 10 pints and a curry then puke it all against the wall?
  • FifaCity16

Is it? Should he just go and buy 10 pints and a curry then puke it all against the wall?

You would rather spend it on virtual cards on a video game made by a pitiful company ?
  • Hicksy2011
    18939 posts World Class
    oh great I am getting 12k at the weekend this has dampened my excitement
    as for spending that much, its weird how going out getting so drunk i wake up the next day with no recollection whatsoever and feeling awful (which i do far too often) and essentially losing £80 is absolutely fine but spending some money on fifa for a chilled night in because ive had a long week at work is embarrassing doesnt seem logical to me
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner

You would rather spend it on virtual cards on a video game made by a pitiful company ?

I would rather he does what he likes rather than be judged by you
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you can get drunk well cheap these days at home !! much better than buying a virtual cards where your left with nothing but sadness
  • oldboiler
    4896 posts National Call-Up
    This addiction to packs in grown men is all Panini’s fault, damn you Mexico 1986 World Cup!
  • FifaCity16

I would rather he does what he likes rather than be judged by you

That's to bad buddy.
  • azza452
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    Might get a few packs around black Friday but only if good deals.

I read up on lightning rounds? What are these
  • joehuk
    6580 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    The saddest thing is that what you pulled isn't bad.

It's normal and expected.

I've spent a lot of money and this is a typical 12k haul. Sucks

No that is definitely pretty bad. Most people here usually do better than that. I have relatively awful Pack luck and I don’t think I’ve done that bad in a 12k opening myself. The worst packs for me have easily been the Premium Player and the Prime Player, and of course the Rare Gold, but those are ALWAYS awful.

it feels the worst i've ever had 100% from 12K FP

Hopefully it improves tomorrow with rewards

Question is: Gold 3 & Rank 3 Div rivals. (Div4)

4 mega packs - All tradable

or

6 Mega packs - 4 Untradable

or

2 Mega Packs & 34k Coins :D
  • joehuk
    edited October 2018
    Fabio1 wrote: »
    you can get drunk well cheap these days at home !! much better than buying a virtual cards where your left with nothing but sadness

I don't drink, I have work at 6:30am i'd rather wake up every day for work refreshed than groggy.

Birthday, Christmas, New year, going out for meals i'll have a pint or 2, but I don't buy 6pack every weekend and go through it lol.

but I do feel moral of the story is don't buy FP unless there's 50k,100k packs :dizzy: even then it's probably not worth it but c'mon most of us enjoy opening pack.
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    as for spending that much, its weird how going out getting so drunk i wake up the next day with no recollection whatsoever and feeling awful (which i do far too often) and essentially losing £80 is absolutely fine but spending some money on fifa for a chilled night in because ive had a long week at work is embarrassing doesnt seem logical to me

this.

I'm not embarrassed at all I spend what i want on what I want. i'm just more disappointed but that's the risk I'm willing to take.
  • FifaCity16
    joehuk wrote: »
    Fabio1 wrote: »

I don't drink, I have work at 6:30am i'd rather wake up every day for work refreshed than groggy.

Birthday, Christmas, New year, going out for meals i'll have a pint or 2, but I don't buy 6pack every weekend and go through it lol.

but I do feel moral of the story is don't buy FP unless there's 50k,100k packs :dizzy: even then it's probably not worth it but c'mon most of us enjoy opening pack.

this.

I'm not embarrassed at all I spend what i want on what I want. i'm just more disappointed but that's the risk I'm willing to take.
    I enjoy opening FREE packs haha .
  • joehuk
    I will tomorrow, but judging by today I think it's gonna be pretty bad :D
  • Got my best 'packer' today since game release, Marcelo..... Straight on the transfer list, no good to me

You earn the money mate, so long as your loved ones are provided for, it is totally up to you what you spend it on.

I hope you get better luck next month ;)
  • Hicksy2011
    18939 posts World Class
    7k day and one board so far
    Thankfuly it was Koulibaly