Anyone in Div 1 ? (Online seasons)

the_bad_seeds_fc
575 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited October 2018
I've been in Div 2 and 3 for the past couple of weeks. Can't get the promotion to 1 yet, but I'm think I'm getting closer. Been using a MLS hybrid (80/81 rated, depending on the first eleven). Have seen some really powerfull 85/86 teams. BPL, La Liga and Sería A squads mostly.

Anyone in Div 1 here?

Post edited by the_bad_seeds_fc on

Comments

• Ha! I wish! I'm constantly fighting against delegation from Div 8. Had brilliant pack luck this year (OTW Mahrez, Fred and Allison. Normal Jorginho, Mousa Dembele and Sokratis for my Prem team. 90 Isco popped out of last week's CL upgrade packs to add to Koke and Saul in my 84 La Liga team). Problem is I'm terrible at the game. Can pass and put together good possession but can't open up clear chances. Counter-attacks tear me apart and crosses seem to result in goals about 50% of the time. Some guy beat me 8-5 last week. He went 5-0 up in no time then deliberately scored 5 own goals before scoring 3 more and then kept possession for the rest of the game.

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chipclub wrote: »
    Ha! I wish! I'm constantly fighting against delegation from Div 8. Had brilliant pack luck this year (OTW Mahrez, Fred and Allison. Normal Jorginho, Mousa Dembele and Sokratis for my Prem team. 90 Isco popped out of last week's CL upgrade packs to add to Koke and Saul in my 84 La Liga team). Problem is I'm terrible at the game. Can pass and put together good possession but can't open up clear chances. Counter-attacks tear me apart and crosses seem to result in goals about 50% of the time. Some guy beat me 8-5 last week. He went 5-0 up in no time then deliberately scored 5 own goals before scoring 3 more and then kept possession for the rest of the game.

What kind of formation are you using? Maybe a change in that area and some additional instructions to your players could help to defend good against counter attacks.

You have really good players. Find the right combination.

• tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    Chipclub wrote: »
    Ha! I wish! I'm constantly fighting against delegation from Div 8. Had brilliant pack luck this year (OTW Mahrez, Fred and Allison. Normal Jorginho, Mousa Dembele and Sokratis for my Prem team. 90 Isco popped out of last week's CL upgrade packs to add to Koke and Saul in my 84 La Liga team). Problem is I'm terrible at the game. Can pass and put together good possession but can't open up clear chances. Counter-attacks tear me apart and crosses seem to result in goals about 50% of the time. Some guy beat me 8-5 last week. He went 5-0 up in no time then deliberately scored 5 own goals before scoring 3 more and then kept possession for the rest of the game.

Lmfao! Same. My squad is lit tho
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Using a 84 La Liga Team and currently stay in Div 3. Didnt get enough luck to promote to Div 2 and ended up I got 16 points in last two seasons. Played against some good players with a better team (86/87 Premier League / La Liga) in result a 4-5 lost or a 4-4 draw. I was in front most of the time in these matches but always got thrash after 80mins.
  • Back to Div 9 again and lost the first 3 in a row in that division with a combined aggregate 3-15 over the 3 games. My La Liga team with newly acquired Carvajal and Scream Koke (already had base Koke but why not? The Scream card is a bit of fun and I've saved the Mega Pack and Prime Gold Players Pack from the SBC to pack TOTW Suarez tonight 😀) was hammered 5-1 by a bronze team with terrible chemistry. He had half the team out of position and still could have scored 10.

I'm claiming Old Man Gamer Syndrome. The brain knows what to do but the hands can't do it fast enough! My 10 year old son picked it up yesterday for the first time since the day it was released and took me apart in a Champions League game. Beat me 9-0 with Schalke v Porto. Scored 8 headers. He's doesn't even know the controls beyond the basic pass, shoot, sprint and slide tackle. Maybe I should stick to Football Manager!