Comments

• Hibee
    12173 posts Has That Special Something
    Good player though, I hate to admit.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Good player though, I hate to admit.

Wasn’t a dry eye amongst the fans when he was taken off.
  • Embrared
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    Surely Aberdeen arent going to have the cheek to ask for a 50/50 split in the final. Over 30 thousand Celtic fans travelled to Edinburgh yesterday and every one of us deserves to go to the final. **** all the sheep fans that want to be able to bring their aunties, uncles, dugs and cats to their first game since Tommy Rogic won the treble.

:D Have a day off!
  • Salty P3anut
    8855 posts League Winner
    Potm reus is absolutely sensational makes this game fun. Long shots are next level good
  • MarioMonk
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Potm reus is absolutely sensational makes this game fun. Long shots are next level good

Just bought him to play up top with lewa. 91 seedorf at cam. Ballack at cdm. And a hybrid serie a and bundesliga midfield/def.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Just bought him to play up top with lewa. 91 seedorf at cam. Ballack at cdm. And a hybrid serie a and bundesliga midfield/def.

Him and Lewa are a fantastic pairing.

Haven’t played it for a few days but as soon as Pogba drops down a bit in price then my team is sorted. Just need to save for Icons/IF’s.
  • MarioMonk
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »

Him and Lewa are a fantastic pairing.

Haven’t played it for a few days but as soon as Pogba drops down a bit in price then my team is sorted. Just need to save for Icons/IF’s.

Not used the team as of yet.
  • Headshrinker363
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    Is Lewandowski that good? Currently using Werner. Will need to shift him to LM to fit Lewandowski.
  • SC1967
    Is Lewandowski that good? Currently using Werner. Will need to shift him to LM to fit Lewandowski.

Aye mate he's excellent. Great hold up play, not slow and his finishing is lethal.
  • Sykesy

Aye mate he's excellent. Great hold up play, not slow and his finishing is lethal.

Not to mention bicycle kicks. Overhead kicks and the fact he bullies defenders. I’d never have spent the coins on him. Thankfully untradeable version means I don’t miss out. Well worth the coins. Only downside is hybrid teams. Lack of options.
  • MarioMonk
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gRCTMZOOZc0:FFA19XBO

Thats the team finally finished. Can not wait to get in tonight and try it. Still to get loyalty on the players.
  • Hibee
    12173 posts Has That Special Something
    Really like Reus as well. Not that Iv touched the game since Red Dead came out.
  • Headshrinker363
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gRCTMZOOZc0:FFA19XBO

Thats the team finally finished. Can not wait to get in tonight and try it. Still to get loyalty on the players.

Looks class, Vrsaljko would get you full chem on naingolan
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Meh, fast forward to after the winter break by that point we will have Berra and Naisy back and Vanecek will be here

• MarioMonk
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero

I know mate might give him a try.
  • jamle1874
    If we are still within 5 points of 2nd by the winter break I will be happy
  • Sykesy

I used Vrsalijko before getting Florenzi to give Chem to Manolas. Upgrade on the card will make him a beast of a player. Cracking card defensively just lacking the burst going forward
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Know for a fact Mcleish will still play McBurnie or Fletcher up front in our next two games.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    jamle1874 wrote: »

does this leave wighton against us if maclean gets banned, how confident would you be?
  • SC1967
    Levein being a **** yet again, saying he has to “chuckle” at MacLean grabbing Kouassi’s baws.

In any other environment it’s sexual assault.
  • Sykesy
    Levein being a **** yet again, saying he has to “chuckle” at MacLean grabbing Kouassi’s baws.

Stupid from Maclean opening his mouth before the game then having a nightmare the full game. Anyone else I’d say let it be but hoping he gets done.
  • jamle1874

does this leave wighton against us if maclean gets banned, how confident would you be?

I’ve only seen Wighton 90 odd mins but wouldn’t fancy it, we have Sean Clare to add something attaching wise but again haven’t seen much of it.

Going read the interview before commenting he said he had a chuckle at MacLean saying he’s done it for years not about him doing it on Sunday
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    edited October 2018
  • PintOfMagennis
    Maclean , Stewart, McKinnon all handed 2 game bans, hard to argue with any of them although once again mcgregor getting away
  • jamle1874
    Kicking folk is fine a wee fondle not so much
  • PintOfMagennis
    Kicking folk is fine a wee fondle not so much

I’m fine with them all as they all deserve punishment anyway, once again though where is the consistency when there are elbows and blatant kicks going unpunished
  • SC1967

I’ve only seen Wighton 90 odd mins but wouldn’t fancy it, we have Sean Clare to add something attaching wise but again haven’t seen much of it.

Going read the interview before commenting he said he had a chuckle at MacLean saying he’s done it for years not about him doing it on Sunday

What do you mean read the interview? I did, and it’s even weirder that he finds it funny that MacLean has been doing it for years

You’re saying that as if it’s okay.
  • SC1967
    McGregor unpunished again. Shock.
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    McGregor unpunished again. Shock.

what for?
  • PintOfMagennis
    Surely McKinnons citing breaks the whole “If it’s dealt with at the game can’t be punished further” patter, he was booked at the time , so where is sadiqs notice? certain teams getting away with it constantly