FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Moose Factory
    5992 posts Big Money Move
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Lol just look at the quality of other sports games then ea, face scans years out of date, they should be redone every single year without fail, I genuinely wonder what they do all year because visually speaking this game hasn’t taken a leap since fifa 14, guess we’ll have to wait until next gen to see the much needed leap

NBA Live 19 took a massive leap forward in terms of player likeness and they are a fraction of the development team size and budget. I realize the amount of players in the NBA is smaller but still, at least keep the big name stars current.

They’re not using frostbite iirc

Oh so the smaller development team using older tech is able to do more with it. Thank goodness for progress...
  • Alemas_2012
    22319 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Lol just look at the quality of other sports games then ea, face scans years out of date, they should be redone every single year without fail, I genuinely wonder what they do all year because visually speaking this game hasn’t taken a leap since fifa 14, guess we’ll have to wait until next gen to see the much needed leap

NBA Live 19 took a massive leap forward in terms of player likeness and they are a fraction of the development team size and budget. I realize the amount of players in the NBA is smaller but still, at least keep the big name stars current.

They’re not using frostbite iirc

Oh so the smaller development team using older tech is able to do more with it. Thank goodness for progress...

I repeat, I have the sneaky suspicion Frostbite isn't 100% optimised for sports games, whereas Ignite and Impact were specific for sports games...
  • Pezzatti
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2 new faces was add yesterday due to squad update.

• Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waiting for the arrival of the promoted teams then I can finally start the premier league and other tournaments. Expecting no more to be added apart from promoted teams and a few others.
  • DelboyIRA
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about this BUG when you go to edit a player his boots are in underground!!!!

DqPU_ByX0AIJawU.jpg:large
  • DizzeeSpellz
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pes updating relevant players and not only entire squads based on licensing with photoshoots
  • DizzeeSpellz
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    They scan the entire PSG team but don't update Kimbempe and Nkunku because they don't have photo's or what

Roma have ea all over their twitter feed yet they don't update anything yet
  • Pezzatti
    Bad news for this particular face. The Player was removed from DB in last Squad Update.

• HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Bad news for this particular face. The Player was removed from DB in last Squad Update.

WTF are the devs doing? Are they trying to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ us off on purpose?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reeeeeeeee Triggered 😡😡😡
  • HTAFC
    edited October 2018
    Pezzatti wrote: »

Ok so i just checked. He didn't get his face removed. He was completly removed from the game because he is no longer part of the Celtic squad (training with the youth squad) so he is no longer in fifa.
    This time you didn't mess up devs,
    But we still hate you
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    I'm trying to put together a complete list of the players we have have seen get scanned over the years who are not in the game. I consider the 44 faces we know are coming soon as already added.

So far I have the database grab by dngryl and these from different videos: Kwame Awuah, Jo Inge Berget, Yangel Herrera, Jonathan Lewis, James Sands (NYCFC); Derrick Etienne, Ryan Meara (NY Red Bulls); Sol Bamba, Loïc Damour (Cardiff City); Yu Dabao (Beijing Guoan); Wu Lei (Shanghai SIPG).

If you want to help me put together a comprehensive list please do, and don't forget a link to the source.
  • Disgruntledas
    Howler19 wrote: »
    I'm trying to put together a complete list of the players we have have seen get scanned over the years who are not in the game. I consider the 44 faces we know are coming soon as already added.

So far I have the database grab by dngryl and these from different videos: Kwame Awuah, Jo Inge Berget, Yangel Herrera, Jonathan Lewis, James Sands (NYCFC); Derrick Etienne, Ryan Meara (NY Red Bulls); Sol Bamba, Loïc Damour (Cardiff City); Yu Dabao (Beijing Guoan); Wu Lei (Shanghai SIPG).

If you want to help me put together a comprehensive list please do, and don't forget a link to the source.

Are you going to mention players who we’ve seen to be rescanned without an update I.e Aguero, Defoe, lanzini, hazard..

• Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro

Are you going to mention players who we’ve seen to be rescanned without an update I.e Aguero, Defoe, lanzini, hazard..

It would be cool to do that too but I think that would be too difficult.
  • Disgruntledas

It would be cool to do that too but I think that would be too difficult.

That’s fair man, honestly we shouldn’t even have to have this conversation but cheers Ea
  • Alaily
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Based on historical incidents we are expecting full serie A treatment in Fifa 21
  • HTAFC
    Alaily wrote: »
    Based on historical incidents we are expecting full serie A treatment in Fifa 21

So you think we will get a full authentic game by 2033 ? :D
  • Disgruntledas
    HTAFC wrote: »

We will never have a fully authentic game, they let it get it to undated, every year we still have faces from 2014
  • BoyVanStumpen
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    i think there is some company internal rule that whenever asked about why certain things arent in the game, they say its too hard to do. matt prior did the same thing a few weeks before realse when asked why they dont make it possible to take your career mode file into the next game. this company is just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke. fifa makes hundreds of millions of dollars each year for them and i would be surprised if even a hundred of these go back into production and content for the game. but hey as long as the fut cow keeps giving theres no reason to change somethin. oldest mode in game after kick off is the same for 5 years now? but player of the month card in fut
  • Alaily
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HTAFC wrote: »

We must stop buying this game I can't handle lukaku's face from fifa 15 when he turns 30
  • I've been a silent member of the starhead community for many many fifas now. I probably care about starheads ever since I bought my first fifa in 2004. I must admit they got me a little excited with the "full" LaLiga treatment, but the overall disappointment regarding starheads and the neglected career mode were two major deal breakers for me. So I didn't buy the game because there weren't any reasons to buy for me. And so far I'm really happy about this decision :D

Stay strong my brothers.
  • tommy_p_5
    744 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Belden wrote: »
    I've been a silent member of the starhead community for many many fifas now. I probably care about starheads ever since I bought my first fifa in 2004. I must admit they got me a little excited with the "full" LaLiga treatment, but the overall disappointment regarding starheads and the neglected career mode were two major deal breakers for me. So I didn't buy the game because there weren't any reasons to buy for me. And so far I'm really happy about this decision :D

Stay strong my brothers.

Same two reasons I haven't bought the game this year.
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    When are the new starheads coming? @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

• just done the title update on Xbox one. No updates star heads. You’re a total joke of a game FIFA. Sort it out EA.
  • mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    D. Nice wrote: »
    When are the new starheads coming? @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

They haven’t a clue when there coming like the rest of us
  • MrSkittles93
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    We want information about next update. Please @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian, @EA_Aidan, just someone to help us. It's ridiculous... EA Development silence when customers ask about this... We are disregarded by you EA!
  • henryclay1844
    1071 posts Professional
    Did you guys hear FIFA outsold RDR2 in its first week of release in Britain? Nothing else gives me less hope that this game will ever get much better.
  • Yeah I'm a bit annoyed we got an update bit no faces added.

I was ready to win the EPL with wolves
  • Pezzatti
    Don't lose your minds. There's no new faces on this second Title update. New faces will come later in November. I believe it will come in the second week of november for PC and one week later to consoles. Insult EA's members on his own forum is totaly useless. Most of the time things are very diffrent than you think and will never work as you imagine. As a fan of starheads in FIFA , i spend some time reading , talking with people involved and even sending feedback to EA (With Respect) about how the community want and what expect. If the forum goes like any year , pure rage and people demanding unreal things , nothing will change. We need to ask real things , as more updates like the famous "November Update" during the seasson. I know , many of you will desagree , but that's the real deal.
  • bulldogubld
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Update ASAP Aguero, De Gea, Lukaku, Defoe, Diego Costa, some West Ham, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal players and ALL outdated faces from 2013-2014!! BIG SHAME EA!!!!