• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh yay
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Inb4 nothing changed
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing massive I noticed apart from the game speed.

Normally I don't suffer from slow play but what I just played in was brutal players couldn't turn
  • Koolfashion
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite

Normally I don't suffer from slow play but what I just played in was brutal players couldn't turn

I think it always happens after the patch, and after few hours/next day is back to normal
  • Andybelfast

I think it always happens after the patch, and after few hours/next day is back to normal

I do hope so that was tough lol
  • Nen
    4345 posts Moderator
    Does this mean i'll get a rivals game without playing backout simulator first?

Woohoo.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16531 posts World Class
    Please before any of you idiots complain remember that they aren’t completely removing bicycles etc from the game and most people are still ‘used’ to playing a certain way so when little Jimmy still scores an overhead in the one game you play don’t come in here crying that the patch did nothing.
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    patch did nothing little jimmy just scored 19 bicycle kicks on 3 games :angry: :angry: :angry:

Heard they did vibration for some timed finishing aswell
  • ha032742
    35022 posts Moderator
    Nen wrote: »
    Does this mean i'll get a rivals game without playing backout simulator first?

Woohoo.

You’re joy will be short lived after you play one game.
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    Played one game, the guy tried about 5 bicycle kicks and they were all terrible

I conceded a 91st minute goal to lose but thankfully he still chose to skip his replay now that I can't
  • bigpokey24
    4792 posts Big Money Move
    Played one game, , game speed felt balanced, seems a lil similar to release day . Did change my camera settings to coop zoom 0 height 0... won 3 zip... not sure but I was able to pass around the high press and used long shots and finesse for low back line...just one game , will try later..heading to work
  • hrv97
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, Gameplay is still ****
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Please before any of you idiots complain remember that they aren’t completely removing bicycles etc from the game and most people are still ‘used’ to playing a certain way so when little Jimmy still scores an overhead in the one game you play don’t come in here crying that the patch did nothing.

Umad?
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move

Umad?

Perpetually.
  • realhokies
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only significant change is the bicycle kicks and replays really? Game should feel no different.
  • Waldog94
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    realhokies wrote: »
    Only significant change is the bicycle kicks and replays really? Game should feel no different.
    Only ones they have told us about you mean
  • realhokies
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    realhokies wrote: »
    Only ones they have told us about you mean

Let us know when you discover the hidden patches :)
  • Skorpio71
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    First game new patch won 4-0. If there is no info of other player on the screen saying year etc why not just remove the screen?
  • realhokies
    Skorpio71 wrote: »
    First game new patch won 4-0. If there is no info of other player on the screen saying year etc why not just remove the screen?

How would you know each other are Ready to hit A another 4 more times?
  • Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain
    Why have they changed the pack animation? That wasn't part of the patch notes and didn't even need changing.
  • realhokies
    Why have they changed the pack animation? That wasn't part of the patch notes and didn't even need changing.

Have to give people something to complain about, right?
  • Andybelfast

This is what I don't get about them at all the game is a mess yet they are more concerned about a pack animation.

@EA_Andy thanks for the change of pack animation guys we really really needed it I should enjoy my fifa experience much better now a MASSIVE well done to all involved. Pay rise any one? You lot deserve it.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Focusing on the wrong things again imo.

It will never change.
  • Sanchezzzz
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa is falling behind love to see it.
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018

This is what I don't get about them at all the game is a mess yet they are more concerned about a pack animation.

Changing the animation takes one intern changing 3 lines of code on his lunchbreak, fundamentally adjusting/fixing/whatever even a single aspect of gameplay takes multiple developers a **** ton of time and that's assuming you don't break anything else while doing it and have to restart.

Them changing the pack animation or any other number of small visual fixes has no bearing on if or if not gameplay is fixed. It's like saying until your uni assignment is finished you should't take 5 minutes to also take out the trash or clean the dishes.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17211 posts World Class
    Whoman wrote: »

Changing the animation takes one intern changing 3 lines of code on his lunchbreak, fundamentally adjusting/fixing/whatever even a single aspect of gameplay takes multiple developers a **** ton of time and that's assuming you don't break anything else while doing it and have to restart.

Them changing the pack animation or any other number of small visual fixes has no bearing on if or if not gameplay is fixed. It's like saying until your uni assignment is finished you should't take 5 minutes to also take out the trash or clean the dishes.

Probably two completely different teams working on menu/animations than work on gameplay. Not everyone works on the game engine.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Doesn't matter, game is still smash a randomly for passes, spam B and pray the shot goes in, auto defend.
  • EddieFicio
    21281 posts Club Captain
    Oh god no