The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Pogba But ?

Skillzy
313 posts Sunday League Hero
Play him at CM, packed him in a untrade pack, just can’t get much from him, does he need a Chem style usually play on basic like all my players.

He seems underwhelming

Comments

• CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Cam only
  • Skillzy
    Damn didn’t want him as cam, may have to build another team for him
  • mark1089
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have him untradeable and he's a freight train with the ball. He makes the most powerful runs on ball for me and wonder goals all day. He's a cheatcode for sure when you get used to him. I keep him at cm because I love his shots from distance. He's also an interception machine. Great pull, just keep using him, I even thought he was a bit clunky at first but that was probably the servers
  • Skillzy
    mark1089 wrote: »
    I have him untradeable and he's a freight train with the ball. He makes the most powerful runs on ball for me and wonder goals all day. He's a cheatcode for sure when you get used to him. I keep him at cm because I love his shots from distance. He's also an interception machine. Great pull, just keep using him, I even thought he was a bit clunky at first but that was probably the servers

Ok may just stick at it, thanks for the insight
  • mark1089
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've heard ppl say cr7 feels clunky but I think it's the same thing with pogz, you just gotta get used to him, very unique player
  • mhh1981
    3012 posts National Call-Up
    He is fantastic at CM or CAM. As above, very unique. Often makes late runs into the box. Shot is great. WR dont let him down, but always have a M/H next to him
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Use Engine. Works every year on Pogba to make him feel better on the ball.
  • Busterlin
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best cm by miles.
  • IxToMxI
    6873 posts League Winner
    I use him CM and love him, his finishing is useless tho 73, I stuck a deadeye on him and now he’s unreal literally gets my attacks going and bullies midfields
  • MHoney1234
    10043 posts Has That Special Something
    Cm with engine and you’re all good.
  • phil_88
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    After looking on futhead i find that with basic the players in game rating drops lower than the actul card, use @ cam and something like maestro on him and his IG rating goes to 90