Gave up on the franchise

Gavlaaaarrr
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Well normally I get sick of Fifa around June/July, This montrosity of a game has me gave up already and it’s only in October, such a shame as it has loads of potential!

Comments

• I'm the same iv been fifa and fut mad all year since 15 and now I can't even get myself to play 3 games , most my goals are **** and the ones I concede I can't do much about .
    it's not a fair game more that any other year , fifa 18 was my favourite ,
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm playing very little now, 'taking a break' and doing a little trading on the app. I'll come back to it around black Friday and Xmas to see how it is.
  • tilen11
    4806 posts National Call-Up
    youve done the right thing
  • James Libby
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Well normally I get sick of Fifa around June/July, This montrosity of a game has me gave up already and it’s only in October, such a shame as it has loads of potential!

Such prescient truth has never been spoken on this forum! Please, don't go!!!
  • Well normally I get sick of Fifa around June/July, This montrosity of a game has me gave up already and it’s only in October, such a shame as it has loads of potential!

another child comment
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2779 posts Fans' Favourite
    See you next week.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    See you next week.

How much you wanting to bet? Red dead and blackout taking my free time, don’t get a lot of time with work and can a crap be bothered with the stress
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is hot trash. Only way it will survive is a good patch
  • James Libby
    4970 posts Big Money Move

another child comment

"Childish"
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Same here already bored career mode feels lame and no atmosphere as usual, be a pro is boring, and ultimate team is just a pay to win sweat fest, I’ll stick to playing red dead redemption far better than this crap
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1169 posts Professional
    Foxsake wrote: »
    The game is hot trash. Only way it will survive is a good patch

Not even a patch can save this game
  • Hrh1995
    925 posts Professional
    Don’t know why they had to make such sever patches which literally changed the game comepltely from when it was released

It’s rubbish now feels like 18 again