Fifa Switch

Something I find very hard to accept when playing fifa 19 on the with is the lacklustre of certain features, more specifically fut champions, division rivals, and squad battles. Because of this, getting a strong team is almost impossible without buying fifa points, as packs are harder to get, and when you do get them, it's a very little amount of coins and packs. Surely these features can't be that hard to add. EA have been lazy with the switch version of the game, I mean player picks aren't even in this version of the game; how hard can that br to add!?!
Not only that, board packs and walkouts aren't on the switch either, these are simple animations! Seriously lazy!
I seriously hope EA makes some changes for fifa 20, if they want fut to be fair, we're gonna need these features to get better teams, and more coins, for a more enjoyable experience of fut. We need these changes for fifa switch version, seriously...

Comments

• tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I wouldn't agree that it's impossible to get a strong team. How strong are you talking? A team that costs a million coins? I haven't bough any fifa points, just the champions version and my team is strong enough for me (I never actually received anything good from any of the packs that came with the champions edition, at least not yet).

I agree that more feature would be nice, but that's another issue.
  • tallarida wrote: »
    I wouldn't agree that it's impossible to get a strong team. How strong are you talking? A team that costs a million coins? I haven't bough any fifa points, just the champions version and my team is strong enough for me (I never actually received anything good from any of the packs that came with the champions edition, at least not yet).

I agree that more feature would be nice, but that's another issue.

Some teams you see on other consoles have many icons, and other top players, how many icons have you played against so far? You see what I mean, I agree with you you can get a great team, but better players should be rewarded for this through division rivals, weekend league, and squad battles wouldn't you think?
  • Blaster
    830 posts Professional
    Choucas wrote: »
    Something I find very hard to accept when playing fifa 19 on the with is the lacklustre of certain features, more specifically fut champions, division rivals, and squad battles. Because of this, getting a strong team is almost impossible without buying fifa points, as packs are harder to get, and when you do get them, it's a very little amount of coins and packs. Surely these features can't be that hard to add. EA have been lazy with the switch version of the game, I mean player picks aren't even in this version of the game; how hard can that br to add!?!
    Not only that, board packs and walkouts aren't on the switch either, these are simple animations! Seriously lazy!
    I seriously hope EA makes some changes for fifa 20, if they want fut to be fair, we're gonna need these features to get better teams, and more coins, for a more enjoyable experience of fut. We need these changes for fifa switch version, seriously...

what modes do you have left? if you dont have champs / rival / squad battles?

was tempted to get for the switch but looks terrible (FUT wise)
  • tallarida
    I hear what you're saying. I guess it's just not that important to me that there be more packs/rewards. I feel like the playing field is pretty level so I'm content. The other modes would be cool, but at the end of the day, the only difference between online season and other modes is the reward at the end. There's no actual gameplay difference.
  • tallarida
    That's just me tho. I've literally never played fut draft for example b.c I have no desire to play with a random squad of people, idc how good they are. I like working on my squad, doing different links, incorporating players from different countries.