PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still saves me 165k on a player I don't see being overly different but we shall see when I get enough swap cards
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jesus.... the gameplay it rapid this morning, struggling to keep up
  • daniiNL
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Pretty sure they lowered server tickrate. Button delay is insane (which was non existent the first month of premier release.)
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    I just "upgraded" 110 garbage gold cards into 20 garbage UCL cards. Fun times.
    Post edited by Psyclon13 on
  • Don´t you like that type of lovely Human Being´s that stay deep, and counter you, only with crosses. Oh boy, do i love them... :(
  • protzbischof
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    T3logo wrote: »
    Don´t you like that type of lovely Human Being´s that stay deep, and counter you, only with crosses. Oh boy, do i love them... :(

feels like 99% of people only want to counter. When they win the ball you see all players raising their hand getting in behind its so frustrating lol
  • Psyclon13
    Wohoo! I was aiming for a modest 6 wins in my first full WL, and managed 14! Happy times :)
  • protzbischof
    So what other games are you guys recommending?
  • LoboNobo
    6427 posts Big Money Move
    So what other games are you guys recommending?

Depends what you like
  • bjornini
    3793 posts National Call-Up
    Sitting on 750k and not able to buy an Icon :|

Just PC things
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seriously wtf is this delay on rivals currently
  • Psyclon13
    I really like it when the game disconnects me for alt-tabbing when i've touched neither alt, nor tab. Makes me feel warm and cuddly.
  • Chubz
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    Seriously wtf is this delay on rivals currently

Happened to me yesterday, finally bought CR7, and sold him again after 2 games. It seemed pointless...In fact its worst when you have CR7 but your team keeps falling over themselves and the opponent thinks he is the shiz because he beat my team with Cr7
  • fred1266
    1410 posts Professional
    bjornini wrote: »

Just PC things

how much they going for ?
  • bjornini
    3793 posts National Call-Up
    fred1266 wrote: »

Just PC things

Cheapest one is 800k+
  • div rivals is just a horrible game mode I'm losing left right and center, I never thought I would say this but WL isn't that bad in comparison to that, in WL at least you sometimes have fun
  • Alemas_2012
    15907 posts World Class
    div rivals is just a horrible game mode I'm losing left right and center, I never thought I would say this but WL isn't that bad in comparison to that, in WL at least you sometimes have fun

What division are you in?
  • fred1266
    1410 posts Professional
    fred1266 wrote: »

Just PC things

Cheapest one is 800k+

damn i thought they was 500 k
  • protzbischof
    div rivals is just a horrible game mode I'm losing left right and center, I never thought I would say this but WL isn't that bad in comparison to that, in WL at least you sometimes have fun

I totally agree and have said exactly the same thing already :D Sums up the state of the game perfectly
  • div rivals is just a horrible game mode I'm losing left right and center, I never thought I would say this but WL isn't that bad in comparison to that, in WL at least you sometimes have fun

What division are you in?

div 4 thats the worst thing, I started in 5 and in the first 1-2 weeks I got up into 4 in a normal way and the opponents were more or less on my skill level I'd say not I dropped like 200 skill points and also matches feel suuuuper laggy WL gameplay is a real blessing atm

I totally agree and have said exactly the same thing already :D Sums up the state of the game perfectly

IMO they need to bring in a casual game mode (thats not online singles) where you get such a minimal reward that its no comparison to div rivals so that you can have a chilled out "fun" game of fifa and not trying to become a pro or smth
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 games this morning, one smooth and the other shocking but that was against a French player which always explains it
  • Psyclon13
    After 6 or 7 failed attempts, I finally managed to beat Division 1 in Single Player Seasons and earn the coveted Premier League Premium Gold Pack. In my mind I was already seeing the Belgian flag, CAM, Manchester City..... And then: 77 Janmaat. I've probably had bigger disappointments in my life, but right now I struggle to remember any.
  • Alemas_2012
    15907 posts World Class
    Must be the only one here who kinda likes Division Rivals.
    Currently in Division 5, with a few matches you can easily get to the 30,000-coin reward.
    Sometimes the connection does seem laggy, but it's not catastrophic.
    For a semi-casual like me it's great...
  • Must be the only one here who kinda likes Division Rivals.
    Currently in Division 5, with a few matches you can easily get to the 30,000-coin reward.

where do you finish in WL? cause if you finish Gold 2 or 1 div 5 should be semi easy for you I guess
  • Alemas_2012
    15907 posts World Class
    Must be the only one here who kinda likes Division Rivals.

where do you finish in WL? cause if you finish Gold 2 or 1 div 5 should be semi easy for you I guess

I don't even play WL. :D
  • Psyclon13
    I think I just had a game without lag. It was so crisp and beautiful. My players were moving like actual athletes, not geriatric sloths. I felt like in one of those videos on YouTube, where a colorblind person is given special glasses and sees an entirely different world.
  • man missing WL :'(
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game is **** disgusting... Rivals is a delay fest like I've never seen
  • Psyclon13
    People are savage! The Seria A league SBC is out and all Seria A players now cost an arm and a leg.
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    People are savage! The Seria A league SBC is out and all Seria A players now cost an arm and a leg.

Happens every year... Not worth doing them though this year as the cards are quite woeful for what you need to put in for them