EA, remember one thing..

Comments

• Bahpham
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The gameplay itself is good. But server is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, cause huge lags lots of time.
  • Tooner9
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    forearms wrote: »
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Then tell me this op

What do you do when your every tackle goes back to the opponent’s player?
    What do you do when a rebound leaves the opponent 1 on 1 with the GK every fing
    game?
    When your player cannot first touch a simple pass and goes through them to the opponent?
    When your AI controller player gives a penalty without your even pressing anything?

EVERY FINg GAME?

Do u play on a tv or gaming monitor!?

That you need to ask this is damning on it's own. Perhaps it should say that on the game cover.

"Gaming monitor needed for online play. Sold seperately."

Why would they say that on the game cover!?
  • PrimziFUT
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I played fut weekeng league this weekend and....
    Friday= the game was OK, 8/10 games where not laggy
    but
    sunday,sarurday-OMG
    i won every game on fridaY, but saturday and sunday where just crazy, my player are not responding probably, the delay between me making a move, and my player making a move was 1-2 seconds.
    I am sure that Im not the only one!

EA FIX THIS, or the game is moving down down low :disappointed:
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    PrimziFUT wrote: »
    but
    sunday,sarurday-OMG
    i won every game on fridaY, but saturday and sunday where just crazy, my player are not responding probably, the delay between me making a move, and my player making a move was 1-2 seconds.

I too hate lag. Not had top much this year, but I still get the occasional lag game. Seen many complain about it hope they fix.
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    PrimziFUT wrote: »
    but
    sunday,sarurday-OMG

Last night was horrendous for me. It was like flipping a coin to see who would win. No lag but the delay was crazy (I seem to get a lot and don't know why).

I gave up with 10 games to go. I got to a point of just hoping the opposition was the same and couldn't score because I couldn't tackle or play a pass. It was like I'd suddenly become the worst player in history.

• SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    SirT83 wrote: »
    The people liking the game is not in here whining about it.

I'd just like to say that I am really enjoying this FIFA. Feels so much more livelike, fluent and every game lives its own life. I'm not saying it's perfect, far from, but it is improving year by year.
    To all the guys in here saying its unplayable, worst fifa ever, EA doesn't care anymore, I'm sorry your easy runs down the flank doesn't pay of anymore.
    Swim or sink people, adapt to the new game style or just fade away. 😊

You sure you're actually playing FIFA 19, because as far as I'm aware, running down the wing is actually the most effective tactic to score this year :|

Oh, is it? Not often I seem to concede goals this way. I usually get passed through in center.
  • PrimziFUT
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    [/quote]
    Last night was horrendous for me. It was like flipping a coin to see who would win. No lag but the delay was crazy (I seem to get a lot and don't know why).

I gave up with 10 games to go. I got to a point of just hoping the opposition was the same and couldn't score because I couldn't tackle or play a pass. It was like I'd suddenly become the worst player in history.

[/quote]

YES! the delay was 2 second + at some point, unplayable !
  • forearms
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    forearms wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Then tell me this op

What do you do when your every tackle goes back to the opponent’s player?
    What do you do when a rebound leaves the opponent 1 on 1 with the GK every fing
    game?
    When your player cannot first touch a simple pass and goes through them to the opponent?
    When your AI controller player gives a penalty without your even pressing anything?

EVERY FINg GAME?

Do u play on a tv or gaming monitor!?

That you need to ask this is damning on it's own. Perhaps it should say that on the game cover.

"Gaming monitor needed for online play. Sold seperately."

Why would they say that on the game cover!?

LOL. Didn't think it was that hard to figure out.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Not to defend EA but, about every other user plays on wi-fi according to a recent poll. This doesn't exactly alleviate the issue.
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    Not to defend EA but, about every other user plays on wi-fi according to a recent poll. This doesn't exactly alleviate the issue.

I bought a cable. It didn't help. But I do have to admit I play through a TV and have a first gen Xbox one so maybe it's me. Still feels awful though
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    Guvnor wrote: »
    It’s improved since day one, but the skill gap has still been reduced, I smash so many people and then lose to counter attack goals it’s ridiculous. So what that says to me is the people who are saying this game is the best ever are new players or players who are at the lower end of the spectrum and are now winning a little easier, an educated guess would say the majority of your end of game stats read something like won 2-1 possession 40 - 60 shots 4 - 22 .

That's how most of my games look and it is anyone's guess who the winner may be. This has been a problem for the past 4 installments but the game still does not favor the dominant opponent when online. This year, more so than years past, when I am on the better end of the stat sheet ( usually to the tune of 10+ more shots on target) I actually lose the game. At least in previous years, those were mostly ties or 1 goal wins where the opponents' keeper was clearly superior. Now, the keeper has less to do with it and it is more random. I don't know how I feel about the randomness yet
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    OZero wrote: »
    SirT83 wrote: »
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    Game has gotten more assisted year after year so I guess if that's improvement to you, big ups. Otherwise most veterans are not impress3d with the direction they've taken. @SirT83. The lacks creativity now and is simply play to the meta or fail

More assisted year by year? I remember the good old "press one button- defend all".

Lack of creativity? I don't see it. My attacks seem to end differently often enough, and my goals vary.

And I am myself a veteran FIFA player.

Are you a troll? You don't even need to press button to defend this year.

whats funny is the defending is actually waaaaaaayyyyyy harder if you try to take control of anyone on your back line. Online I just control the CDM/CM and let my back line to all the work, free of intervention.