BIG SUGGESTION

I would like to have a suggestion, but I do not think it is taken into consideration, it often happens that when we look at how much it costs a player to make the mistake of putting it on the transfer list ,I think it would be very good if the option to delete the player from the transfer list is set. I know it happens to many fifa players, let's change this and suggest that

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Literally no need for this option
  • Fabio1
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm actually coming to the point - buying the game is a mistake
  • Walsgrove_V2
    I think and think it would be very useful.
    There must be an option like this
    because there is a list of transfers and there you are exhibiting your own player. as I said, it happens with many players. if you put a player on the transfer list, I think it's normal to have the option of returning to the club
  • Gabrielson
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gabrielson wrote: »
    Walsgrove_V2
    because there is a list of transfers and there you are exhibiting your own player. as I said, it happens with many players. if you put a player on the transfer list, I think it's normal to have the option of returning to the club

I don't think it's a great idea, it'll remove all sniping, people will list their cards for the minimum and just remove them if they don't get what they want for them etc. I'd be pretty annoyed if I was getting a bargain on bids and then the owner just kept removing the player.
  • Gabrielson
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    Gabrielson wrote: »
    Walsgrove_V2

I don't think it's a great idea, it'll remove all sniping, people will list their cards for the minimum and just remove them if they don't get what they want for them etc. I'd be pretty annoyed if I was getting a bargain on bids and then the owner just kept removing the player.
    I do not think, since 99% of the transfers only 1% will remove the player